Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Hmmm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hmmm (1109 Views)

10 Things Men Think While Going Down On You, 8 Is Hmmm. / 30 Weird Facts About Sex. Hmmm, Enjoy It / hmmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmmm by MP007(m): 8:42am On Jun 09, 2007
I have been a player all my life beofre i met the gurl, I decided i was just going to stick to one and only one.But I guess i was being too nice to her.She cheated even told it to my face;, I was hurt.It was like the whole came crashing.I loved this lady.I thought she was the one.

I have broken a lot of hearts and never really realized how hurting it is to be played until i got served, Just thought i share the story from the heart
Re: Hmmm by cuteass1(f): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2007
Yea hun, the english oxford calls it[b] "KARMA"[/b]  cry - - - - painful right?? I know!!

Now you can sit and imagine how many girls saw you as their "one and only", only to turn and get a slap right in their faces, such is life sad Don't tell me you thought its been joke all along when we say "what goes around, comes around" , , , no oo, its all real, but i don't have to tell you, you already learnt it the hard way.

But hey, you might still get lucky beyond all imaginations, do not go back to being a player, would only serve you karma all over again, just hope for the best, the girl for you will surely come  . . sooner or later!!

THANKS FOR SHARING SHA, HOPE YOU'RE THE SCAPE GOAT TO THE REST OF'EM "PLAYERS", a word is enough for the foolish, let alone the wise wink
Re: Hmmm by MP007(m): 11:59am On Jun 09, 2007
nah aint going back, tired of da playerHOOD, just lookig for the one, thanks !
Re: Hmmm by cuteass1(f): 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2007
Good luck bro wink Behold old things are passed away and new things are here, you'll be fine, in no due time, you'll meet that "one" that you're neither playing nor vice versa!!
Re: Hmmm by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2007
am sorry but not sorry. be aware that whatever you do there is always a reward. just keep playing, i bet you your going to meet that one you can never dream or have thoughts of playing, but it might not be a smooth ride. WE ALL DEFINITELY FACE THE LAW OF KARMA AT ONE POINT IN LIFE wink
Re: Hmmm by mrpataki(m): 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2007
What goes around comes around. Thats a popular saying.

Since you want to set it right and straight, keep your head straight with it!
Re: Hmmm by acidrop(f): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2007
wat is this? some nairaland joe *singing*, dont wanna be a playa no more, if i can find someone i can lay my lov for,
Re: Hmmm by godslead(f): 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2007
MP007:

nah aint going back, tired of da playerHOOD, just lookig for the one, thanks !

This my advise 2 u;

Kip looking wit ur EYES wide OPEN.Since u've being there(playerHOOD) atleast u should b able 2 dictate some traits in a player.or wouldnt u??

Again maybe wat u really need is som1 whose being there n equally "tired of da playerHOOD''.

cute-ass:

Good luck bro wink Behold old things are passed away and new things are here, you'll be fine, in no due time, you'll meet that "one" that you're neither playing nor vice versa!!

Yes repentance makes all things new! All things r possible BUT only 2 dem that BELIEVE,
Re: Hmmm by desodgi(m): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2007
My guy its just that u forgot the 1st rule,never give your heart out. . .You're not a player u only claim to be.Players don't forsake the 1st rule but u did,so u had to pay for it! simple logic.
Re: Hmmm by cuteass1(f): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2007
@ desodgi

If you read his post well, he said he was, used to be a player (take not of the past tense) .  . he's retired now. So he meant biz with the girl, unfortunaley the girl is still at the top of the playing game.  How do you say it, a (retired) player got played cry
Re: Hmmm by desodgi(m): 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2007
lol grin
Re: Hmmm by cuteass1(f): 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2007
@desodgi:

My guy its just that u forgot the 1st rule,never give your heart out. . .You're not a player u only claim to be.Players don't forsake the 1st rule but u did,so u had to pay for it! simple logic.

shocked shocked that statement just caught my eyes, so do you have a confession to make?? I mean is there anything you'll like to tell us?? Or you're still at the top too?? grin grin
Re: Hmmm by desodgi(m): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2007
me,neva has,neva will and if i will,u'll be my first victim.Believe me.
Re: Hmmm by cuteass1(f): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2007
@desodgi:

me,never has,never will and if i will,u'll be my first victim.Believe me.

I announce you the biggest dreamer on nairaland, you dream a lot chei grin

But just so you know, it'll be the other way round . .you know, where you will be the victim wink
Re: Hmmm by desodgi(m): 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2007
wateva,ur post looks confusing.Explain better or go have a nap! tongue
Re: Hmmm by sweetcoint(f): 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2009
that serves you right
i like seeing guys crying because of ladies or been hurt by women
oh girl you to much grin grin grin
Re: Hmmm by Macgreat(m): 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2009
This thread is so old, the guy go don marry self

(1) (Reply)

I'm Sad At Home But Happy When I Am With Friends / Can You Date Your Family Driver To The Point Of Marrying Him / Relationship: I Forgive You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.