Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Can You Date Your Family Driver To The Point Of Marrying Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Family Driver To The Point Of Marrying Him (1108 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea / My Friend Is Dating A Man From Nigeria And Considering Marrying Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Your Family Driver To The Point Of Marrying Him by internetbi: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2007
Hello nairalanders. I will like the ladies to speak on there opinion in this topic.
Re: Can You Date Your Family Driver To The Point Of Marrying Him by myssfyne(f): 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2007
If the driver has a good plan for the furure, i mean going back to school or into a bussiness,then there is no problem dating or marrying him.
Re: Can You Date Your Family Driver To The Point Of Marrying Him by ademiller(f): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2008
@ poster, not can u date ur family driver, it is u r datin ur family driver.
Re: Can You Date Your Family Driver To The Point Of Marrying Him by Danke: 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2008
all dis nollywood pple sef

poster so whats d name of d film?
Re: Can You Date Your Family Driver To The Point Of Marrying Him by arramyjay: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2008
No i wont in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Family Driver To The Point Of Marrying Him by ifyalways(f): 5:12am On Oct 23, 2008
Don't think i can.I cant but if you can. . . .good and fine.
Re: Can You Date Your Family Driver To The Point Of Marrying Him by TOYOSI20(f): 5:16am On Oct 23, 2008
A driver is exactly what he is . . . . . A DRIVER. . . . . .

An employee working for u. . . . so why mix business with pleasure. . . .

I'm sure there are several other options out there. . . . .

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Your Family Driver To The Point Of Marrying Him by untainted: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2008
it all depends on the motivation. what r his qualifications? we have graduates who drive others. we have people more lowly than drivers who became multi millionaires. If he's got drive, he's got game.
Re: Can You Date Your Family Driver To The Point Of Marrying Him by olay(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2008
humm sorry to burst into the room but am in search of MISS VAN JOHNSON she mailed me and i hardly know who she is and i will really appreciate if she can call me or mail me with another mail cos have been trying to reply but couldn't get thru here is my nu +2347082457246 thanks room

(1) (Reply)

I Felt In Love With This Girl On Phone Without Knowing Her.what Do I Do? / How To Tell If A Man Or Woman Likes You / Please Give Me Your Genuine Opinion On My Life: I Need To Make Up My Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.