Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower (9579 Views)

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by oteneaaron(m): 7:17am On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My definition of politics:
The act of vouching for an imperfect human to make perfect policies that's fair to one and all.

The most powerful spirit being in the universe wanted to secure the land of Canaan in order to establish pure worship.

"Most powerful", yet he is neither omnipotent, omnipresent nor even omniscient.

How was the land "secured" ?

By committing genocide right?

He journeyed to Egypt to free the descendants of a man named Jacob with whom He made a covenant to establish pure worship and singlehandedly freed the people using two feeble octogenarians to lead them.

If only you were a student if ancient history, you would known that there is no single archeological record of any Jews been held captive in the land of Khem aka Egypt for 400 years as purported in the Bible.

Instead, the story of Moses's exile is just a retelling of the story of King Akhenaten - the first person in history to introduce Monotheism.

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:34am On Nov 12, 2022
OgaNightmare:

"People fought and died to make this happen for you. That is love."
You said it all

Fighting to get yourself killed making your wife a widow and your children orphans is not love but stupidity {1Corinthians 13:3} LOVE makes sure of the more important things which is fairness to one and all {Philippians 4:8} and with calm LOVE seeks peace {1Corinthians 13:4} LOVE humbly wait for the promises of God {Psalms 37:7-11} LOVE bears, believes, hopes and endures all things! 1Corinthians 13:6-7

So when God's only begotten Son ordered his disciples to LOVE their neighbours {Mark 12:31} LOVE among themselves {John 13:34-35} LOVE (their enemies) {Matthew 5:43-48} he explains how we can do so by allowing the politician have his/her way {Matthew 5:40-41} by the time Boko Haram begin ruling any territory you will see faces of the politicians using them as tools because their policies will lead them into fighting against themselves while a Christian only need to play along. The killing and raping is not their policies but just to prove to you that your government can't rescue you from them. But when you calmly allow them they will no longer worry about you because you're not a threat to their POLICIES and gradually you will find another means of preaching and teaching in their midst by carefully taking note of their laws and the freeness to speak with your neighbours.

They don't force anyone to the mosque because it's not the same time that all of them do pray despite the fact that majority do make a show off at their mosques hypocritically the real faithful ones among them does it from the heart so it's at their convenience they do pray.

So after allowing any form of rule you will get used to their policies and use the opportunity opened to preach about your God. That's why Jesus introduced the one on one preaching method instead of disturbing neighbourhood with noise in the name of preaching! Matthew 12:19

Jehovah's Witnesses are preaching and teaching in all the counties of the word today as in all Muslim countries following the policies of their government. It's the churches of Christendom that's been giving us problems in any place where we have issues not Muslims because our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus has taught us how to be WISE as serpents and HARMLESS as doves! Matthew 10:16

So there's no excuse for picking up weapons to kill anyone, it's either you bow to the counsel of the most wonderful counselor of all time or you reject his cousel! smiley

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:39am On Nov 12, 2022
Mr Atheist i'm trying to reason with believers in the Bible for now so keep your unbelief to yourself. Let those claiming believers in God's word talk with me.
You can start another thread to address the issue of Exodus throw the challenge to all those claiming believers in the Bible.
Thanks! wink

oteneaaron:

"Most powerful", yet he is neither omnipotent, omnipresent nor even omniscient.
How was the land "secured" ?
By committing genocide right?
If only you were a student if ancient history, you would known that there is no single archeological record of any Jews been held captive in the land of Khem aka Egypt for 400 years as purported in the Bible.
Instead, the story of Moses's exile is just a retelling of the story of King Akhenaten - the first person in history to introduce Monotheism.

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My definition of politics:
The act of vouching for an imperfect human to make perfect policies that's fair to one and all.

The most powerful spirit being in the universe wanted to secure the land of Canaan in order to establish pure worship. He journeyed to Egypt to free the descendants of a man named Jacob with whom He made a covenant to establish pure worship and singlehandedly freed the people using two feeble octogenarians to lead them. The whole world heard how the Most High Spirit Being did this so the fear of His worshipers is already in the hearts of all the inhabitants of the earth.
Any direction they face makes people fear as it's evident that the Most powerful spirit is with them. Definitely if you are living in any part of Canaan with your family back then the first thing that should come to your heart as a sane human is the safety of you and your family {Joshua 2:12-13 compare to Joshua 9:3-27} whatever makes you feel like picking up weapons against the Israelites is not to save your life but to support your preferred ruler in the face of DEATH. Ọmọ that's POLITICS! smiley

You definition of politics is very hollow. Even God uses imperfect human being for his work.

The same imperfect human beings have made this work better than it has ever been.

You again are not able to grasp simple facts. You forget that it was Israel that was invading and the people of Canaan were only defending themselves.
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:55am On Nov 12, 2022
tctrills:

You definition of politics is very hollow. Even God uses imperfect human being for his work.

The same imperfect human beings have made this work better than it has ever been.

You again are not able to grasp simple facts. You forget that it was Israel that was invading and the people of Canaan were only defending themselves.

They're not defending themselves rather they were fighting in support of their human rulers as in politicians who were pushing them to go and die before the armies of the Most powerful spirit.
Those defending are Rahab who use her senses to be on the side of the Most powerful spirit. smiley

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 8:57am On Nov 12, 2022
Aemmyjah:

OK
You were the one arguing the issue of war, politics and the state and religion
Like I said, when it comes to politics, you should be cheering and not criticising us. Even if we have a presidential candidate, una no go still vote for am. I simply say, whether na Democratic or military or whatever form it might take, politics is what people use to enforce laws or get what they want for a nation or a group. And I ask, see what politics has caused to the nation. You can't use a eraser to clean what paint brushes has caused.
You say the world is getting better. When you were little like say, 10 years old, did you use to hear of terrorism or bokoharam? Did you use to fear herdsmen? We even travel at night those days but no longer. How much was prices of food?
I'm just returning from Ibadan and I was shocked to see that they now sell water leaf, scent leaf and bitter leaf in the market. Those were just weeds that used to grow but now it's all over the market Things are getting worse. See, politics have brought ruin

So despite Boko Haram and terrorists the world is safer than it has ever been.
You are looking at Nigeria and failing to see the world as a whole.
Let me ask you, how many wars were fought in just West Africa alone in the 1900s? Are the number of wars in Africa increasing or decreasing?
Oga the world is much better than anything in history. Please do so reading.
Let's use kidnaping as an example. Did you know that millions of Africans, even entire villages were kidnapped and sold as slaves.
No one said the world is perfect but it keeps getting better.
Please do some reading. Compare the world 100 years ago to present day.
There were more wars, more kidnapping and more hunger than today. There was less kindness, less humanitarian activities. Less tolerance , less rights and less collaboration among nations.

3 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They're not defending themselves rather they were fighting in support of their human rulers as in politicians who were pushing them to go and die before the armies of the Most powerful spirit.
Those defending are Rahab who use her senses to be on the side of the Most powerful spirit. smiley

Someone is invading my land and you claim I am supporting a leader that makes no sense.
I don't think you understand what defence means.

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2022
tctrills:

Someone is invading my land and you claim I am supporting a leader that makes no sense.

It's you that doesn't know what DEFENCE means.
Defence simply means peacemaking through any form of means while violence could be an option surrendering is another option considering what you will loose.
In the case of Israel and the Canaanites it's 0 chance of survival against the most high God so picking up weapons makes no practical sense. Just imagine the Israelites only shouted and the heavy walls of Jericho fell down flat.
So how do you expect to survive in such a scenario?
Ọmọ it's stupidity defending a politician at that particular time, if i was in Jericho back then i would have taken my family away kíákíá without thinking twice! wink
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by oteneaaron(m): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Mr Atheist i'm trying to reason with believers in the Bible for now so keep your unbelief to yourself. Let those claiming believers in God's word talk with me.
You can start another thread to address the issue of Exodus throw the challenge to all those claiming believers in the Bible.
Thanks! wink

Lol.

Why don't you come and seize my phone and stop me from speaking?

You call your god "most powerful" and yet you still say he is neither omnipotent, omniscient nor omnipresent.

Is that not an aberration?

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2022
tctrills:

So despite Boko Haram and terrorists the world is safer than it has ever been.
You are looking at Nigeria and failing to see the world as a whole.
Let me ask you, how many wars were fought in just West Africa alone in the 1900s? Are the number of wars in Africa increasing or decreasing?
Oga the world is much better than anything in history. Please do so reading.
Let's use kidnaping as an example. Did you know that millions of Africans, even entire villages were kidnapped and sold as slaves.
No one said the world is perfect but it keeps getting better.
Please do some reading. Compare the world 100 years ago to present day.
There were more wars, more kidnapping and more hunger than today. There was less kindness, less humanitarian activities. Less tolerance , less rights and less collaboration among nations.

When you come down from the moon, you'll see the reality
Why not ask your granny or any older person to tell you about kidnapping during their times. In those days, it was 'goatnapping' not 'kidnapping' and now we have 'familynapping' and even 'passengernapping' where passengers in bus or buses are taken away
Politicians and scientists are predicting doom for earth and you say the world is getting better
Greed, crimes, drug abuse, drug trafficking and domestic violence is increasing and divorce and you say the world is getting better
I pity you sef. If you can say the world is getting better and still you that say wars brings about a better society, you're just contradicting yourself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 10:08am On Nov 12, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Why not ask your granny or any older person to tell you about kidnapping during their times. In those days, it was 'goatnapping' not 'kidnapping' and now we have 'familynapping' and even 'passengernapping' where passengers in bus or buses are taken away
Politicians and scientists are predicting doom for earth and you say the world is getting better
Greed, crimes, drug abuse, drug trafficking and domestic violence is increasing and divorce and you say the world is getting better
I pity you sef. If you can say the world is getting better and still you that say wars brings about a better society, you're just contradicting yourself
You don't need to ask your grandma, just read. the stats are there. The problem with the black man is that he refuses to read.
Politicians, religious leaders, and scientists have always predicted doom. A certain church we both know predicted so much would happen before the year 2000. Scientists predicted the end of the world and the destruction of the ozone layer.
Please just read and don't depend on grandma's tales. That's why they sent you to school.
If you need materials to do your research please ask me and I would be of help.

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's you that doesn't know what DEFENCE means.
Defence simply means peacemaking through any form of means while violence could be an option surrendering is another option considering what you will loose.
In the case of Israel and the Canaanites it's 0 chance of survival against the most high God so picking up weapons makes no practical sense. Just imagine the Israelites only shouted and the heavy walls of Jericho fell down flat.
So how do you expect to survive in such a scenario?
Ọmọ it's stupidity defending a politician at that particular time, if i was in Jericho back then i would have taken my family away kíákíá without thinking twice! wink
Oga you would do yourself so much good if you get a dictionary.
Please borrow a dictionary and find the meaning of defence

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2022
Aemmyjah:

I am making this post just to help you gain knowledge. Here I would be linking site where you can research. After your research then we can discuss.
[url]https://oneearthfuture.org/news/2021-04-07-world-getting-more-peaceful#:~:text=The%20short%20answer%20to%20this,less%20lethal%20wars%20over%20time[/url].
https://www.un.org/en/un75/new-era-conflict-and-violence
[url]https://ourworldindata.org/poverty#:~:text=This%20is%20one%20of%20the,or%20130%2C000%20people%20each%20day[/url].

Please don't ask your grandma. Study for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
tctrills:

You refer to people coming with the Most High God backing them "Someone" shey?
Well there is a big difference between wisdom and foolishness. wink

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.
Why don't you come and seize my phone and stop me from speaking?
You call your god "most powerful" and yet you still say he is neither omnipotent, omniscient nor omnipresent.

This is not Omni topic but it's like you prefer to be ignored than response! smiley

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
tctrills:

Oga you would do yourself so much good if you get a dictionary.
Please borrow a dictionary and find the meaning of defence

Ọmọ it's me that will teach your dictionary what the word DEFENCE means.
When Rahab was talking to the Israelites telling them to swear by the name of their God that her own family will be spared, what do you think she was doing?
That's what DEFENCE means in a practical sense not facing people before whom you're as powerless as a fly, ọmọ that's suicide not defence! wink

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
Aemmyjah:

When chatting with atheists claiming believers that's the time you'll know how easy it is with atheists because a sincere atheist will tell you he doesn't believe in the Bible but the dishonest atheist will claim he's a believer yet contradicting what God say.
Just imagine a so called believer arguing that those destroyed in Jericho are better than Rahab who surrendered herself and family to become worshipers of the true God! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ it's me that will teach your dictionary what the word DEFENCE means.
When Rahab was talking to the Israelites telling them to swear by the name of their God that her own family will be spared, what do you think she was doing?
That's what DEFENCE means in a practical sense not facing people before whom you're as powerless as a fly, ọmọ that's suicide not defence! wink
Now you have become delusional and you now create your definitions on the go.
If we begin to redefine words as we like we would both look like idiots making a fool of ourselves.

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You refer to people coming with the Most High God backing them "Someone" shey?
Well there is a big difference between wisdom and foolishness. wink
You are still not making any sense. You condemned some wars and accept some wars.
You don't really have a stand against war. You are here and there.
If God is against war he could have given the land of Canaan to Israel without them shedding a single drop of blood.
The bible calls God 'Man of war'. If God is the Man of war then he can't be against war.

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When chatting with atheists claiming believers that's the time you'll know how easy it is with atheists because a sincere atheist will tell you he doesn't believe in the Bible but the dishonest atheist will claim he's a believer yet contradicting what God say.
Just imagine a so called believer arguing that those destroyed in Jericho are better than Rahab who surrendered herself and family to become worshipers of the true God! cheesy
Please advise your little brother Aemmyjah to study to show himself approved. I gave him some articles to research for his enlightenment.

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
tctrills:

You don't need to ask your grandma, just read. the stats are there. The problem with the black man is that he refuses to read.
Politicians, religious leaders, and scientists have always predicted doom. A certain church we both know predicted so much would happen before the year 2000. Scientists predicted the end of the world and the destruction of the ozone layer.
Please just read and don't depend on grandma's tales. That's why they sent you to school.
If you need materials to do your research please ask me and I would be of help.

The world is UNSAFE
Go n listen or read your nonsense

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
Aemmyjah:

The world is UNSAFE
Go n listen or read your nonsense
I gave you a chance to learn and improve yourself. You remind me of the words of the Saviour. Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces. I gave you knowledge but you prefer your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
tctrills:

I gave you a chance to learn and improve yourself. You remind me of the words of the Saviour. Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces. I gave you knowledge but you prefer your ignorance.

You're quoting what you should applied on yourself... Even a blind dog will not say the world is getting better. The people trusted in improving human affairs which are the politicians, scientists and religious leaders are predicting and declaring a global catastrophe and you mention the world is getting better. We now have nuclear weapon, there is climate change and millions of animals are quickly getting into extinction, what about deforestation and desertification, droughts, terrorism, cybercrime and unemployment, inflation and disasters, food prices and shortages, expensive healthcare, etc.

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Sand2022: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaa the error of God's people totally differs from that of those who don't know His standard at all. Note that those who don't have God's laws do so many things that God will not permit his own people to do. So if His own people err it's based on a very high standard not just the common human rules.

YES!

Do you think Jesus sanctioned the errors of the Jewish religious leaders of his day since Jews were then God's people?

I don't understand what you mean here!

2cor 11:5. Never heard of that before?

Satan capitalize on man's imperfection to establish false religions {Matthew 13:25} so it's not God's fault! Deuteronomy 32:5

No none Jews perform a single miracle they only received the Holy Spirit and spoke in tongues as sign of approval from God.

Hmmm, speaking in tongues is miracle bros. Prophesying is also miracle. 1cor 14

Revelations was the last message Jesus passed so John decided to write his own gospel account which was meant to correct one error! John 21:20-23

The rest were letters from the Apostle who had Jesus last! smiley

Was the book written by John inspired by God?
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by oteneaaron(m): 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is not Omni topic but it's like you prefer to be ignored than response! smiley

It actually is an "Omni" topic.

Because, if the god you worship was truly omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent, you organization wouldn't be making such false prophecies.

I still ask - how can you say your god is the "most powerful" and yet, you say he is neither omnipotent, omniscient nor omnipresent?

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
tctrills:

Now you have become delusional and you now create your definitions on the go.
If we begin to redefine words as we like we would both look like idiots making a fool of ourselves.

I'm a soldier and DEFENCE is for a reason: to preserve, safeguard, protect what we have. if in the process everything is lost then the purpose is lost as well. That's why an adage goes:
"he who fights and run away lives to fight another day"
So if you're fighting and there's no hope for survival then what exactly are you protecting/ preserving or safeguarding?

You may be an idiot, delusional and making a fool of yourself, i will tell you facts that you can't find in any dictionary but in logical and practical reasoning! smiley
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'm a soldier and DEFENCE is for a reason: to preserve, safeguard, protect what we have. if in the process everything is lost then the purpose is lost as well. That's why an adage goes:
"he who fights and run away lives to fight another day"
So if you're fighting and there's no hope for survival then what exactly are you protecting/ preserving or safeguarding?

You may be an idiot, delusional and making a fool of yourself, i will tell you facts that you can't find in any dictionary but in logical and practical reasoning! smiley
Oga there is a reason you have a dictionary. You would be smarter to make use of it. Get serious for once sir.

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
tctrills:

You are still not making any sense. You condemned some wars and accept some wars.
You don't really have a stand against war. You are here and there.
If God is against war he could have given the land of Canaan to Israel without them shedding a single drop of blood.
The bible calls God 'Man of war'. If God is the Man of war then he can't be against war.

Analogy makes you the funniest commentator.

God is a man of war so you must go to war even when it's against your fellow believers! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2022
tctrills:

Please advise your little brother Aemmyjah to study to show himself approved. I gave him some articles to research for his enlightenment.

Why not settle the disparities between you and your fellow believers that's leading you into wars against them?

As Jehovah's Witnesses we don't need anything from killers who can't use their brains to settle issues apart from killing their neighbours! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
Sand2022:

Do you think Jesus sanctioned the errors of the Jewish religious leaders of his day since Jews were then God's people?
2cor 11:5. Never heard of that before?
Hmmm, speaking in tongues is miracle bros. Prophesying is also miracle. 1cor 14
Was the book written by John inspired by God?

Obviously you just want to argue so there's no need for further arguments just know that if you're not one of the students under the supervision of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses you are not worshiping our God. Period! smiley

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
Aemmyjah:

You're quoting what you should applied on yourself... Even a blind dog will not say the world is getting better. The people trusted in improving human affairs which are the politicians, scientists and religious leaders are predicting and declaring a global catastrophe and you mention the world is getting better. We now have nuclear weapon, there is climate change and millions of animals are quickly getting into extinction, what about deforestation and desertification, droughts, terrorism, cybercrime and unemployment, inflation and disasters, food prices and shortages, expensive healthcare, etc.
Sorry, what global catastrophe was declared? Stop spreading fake news.
Since the invention of nuclear weapons, Fewer people have died from war.
Yes there is climate change and wonderful solutions are coming up every day. Just so you know, fewer people are dying from climate catastrophe than at any other time in history.
As for deforestation and desertification, droughts, terrorism, unemployment, inflation and disasters, food prices and shortages, these have always been around. There is less food shortage than at any other time on earth. Fewer people die from hunger than just 30 years ago.
As for health care, more people can afford proper health care than in time past which is why humans live longer than at any time in recorded history.
Oga it's clear you went to school, and you write very well but you are too lazy to make a little research that would better your life.
what kind of man are you?
If you have any article to show that things are worse than before, lets have it. But if you don't, we cant depend on your grandma's tales

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
tctrills:

Oga there is a reason you have a dictionary. You would be smarter to make use of it. Get serious for once sir.

We don't use dictionaries during battles what we use is our brains and it's to preserve, safeguard, protect lives not to destroy it due to stupidity! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. / OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? / The Islamic Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.