Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower (9581 Views)

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage / Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

We don't use dictionaries during battles what we use is our brains and it's to preserve, safeguard, protect lives not to destroy it due to stupidity! cheesy
You have never fought a battle how would you know? Even in battle, the meaning of defense does not change.
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Why not settle the disparities between you and your fellow believers that's leading you into wars against them?

As Jehovah's Witnesses we don't need anything from killers who can't use their brains to settle issues apart from killing their neighbours! cheesy
The boy is just another educated guy who refuses to learn. All he needs is a little research but he is too lazy. Boys like that never grow.

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Analogy makes you the funniest commentator.

God is a man of war so you must go to war even when it's against your fellow believers! cheesy
God never to us the people to war against and those not to war against that is your addition to the world of God. If God is the Man of war, he can't be against war.
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
tctrills:

You have never fought a battle how would you know? Even in battle, the meaning of defense does not change.

I have told you the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of the word "DEFENCE" but if you feel loosing all what you have including your life and the lives of your family is defence to you then i wish you luck! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2022
tctrills:

The boy is just another educated guy who refuses to learn. All he needs is a little research but he is too lazy. Boys like that never grow.

He is a JW and i don't think anything good can come from you who can't see reasons in PRACTICAL SENSE! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
tctrills:

God never to us the people to war against and those not to war against that is your addition to the world of God. If God is the Man of war, he can't be against war.

Ọmọ Funmi Davies need you for stand up Nigeria comedy show! cheesy
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ Funmi Davies need you for stand up Nigeria comedy show! cheesy
Ok.
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He is a JW and i don't think anything good can come from you who can't see reasons in PRACTICAL SENSE! cheesy
You guy is too backward. Unless he is ready to put in the work he would never grow

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I have told you the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of the word "DEFENCE" but if you feel loosing all what you have including your life and the lives of your family is defence to you then i wish you luck! cheesy
You don't understand the word defense. Could you please quote the source of your definition or should we just take your lying word for it?

3 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
tctrills:

You don't understand the word defense. Could you please quote the source of your definition or should we just take your lying word for it?

I'm a Christian and as in a student of the most wonderful counselor of all time {Isaiah 9:6} if the words of my King "Christ" is not sufficient for you then there's no need for further arguments!

My Master, Lord and King said:

LOVE neighbours as myself! Mark 12:31
LOVE enemies! Matthew 5:43-48
LOVE fellow believers! John 13:34-35

He even thought me the best form of defence when he told his disciples that anytime soldiers invade their land they should look for means of escape {Luke 21:20-24} and as for picking up weapons in support of wars he reproved one of our brothers! Matthew 26:52

So if all these doesn't count to you then i can't help your ministry Sir! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
tctrills:
You guy is too backward. Unless he is ready to put in the work he would never grow

Never mind Sir he's a JW, we always pay the levy for development in our neighbourhood it's called "owó ìdàgbàsókè" so nothing can stop him from growing because he has paid for it! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'm a Christian and as in a student of the most wonderful counselor of all time {Isaiah 9:6} if the words of my King "Christ" is not sufficient for you then there's no need for further arguments!

My Master, Lord and King said:

LOVE neighbours as myself! Mark 12:31
LOVE enemies! Matthew 5:43-48
LOVE fellow believers! John 13:34-35

He even thought me the best form of defence when he told his disciples that anytime soldiers invade their land they should look for means of escape {Luke 21:20-24} and as for picking up weapons in support of wars he reproved one of our brothers! Matthew 26:52

So if all these doesn't count to you then i can't help your ministry Sir! cheesy
If you love your neighbors then you should be prepared to fight to defend your neighbor

3 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
tctrills:

If you love your neighbors then you should be prepared to fight to defend your neighbor

So i can kill my neighbour for my neighbour shey? cheesy
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by cornelboy(f): 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Analogy makes you the funniest commentator.
God is a man of war so you must go to war even when it's against your fellow believers! cheesy
Lol. Ask him, is there any logical way the land of Canaan could be taking by the Israelites without shedding blood when the ungodly people of Canaan were resisting?
cheesy
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol. Ask him, is there any logical way the land of Canaan could be taking by the Israelites without shedding blood when the ungodly people of Canaan were resisting?
cheesy

Perhaps he expected God to carry the Canaanites magically miraculously away from the land since they're resisting! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by cornelboy(f): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'm a soldier and DEFENCE is for a reason: to preserve, safeguard, protect what we have. if in the process everything is lost then the purpose is lost as well. That's why an adage goes:
"he who fights and run away lives to fight another day"
So if you're fighting and there's no hope for survival then what exactly are you protecting/ preserving or safeguarding?
You may be an idiot, delusional and making a fool of yourself, i will tell you facts that you can't find in any dictionary but in logical and practical reasoning! smiley
"Mọ̀jà mọ̀sá ni à ń mọ akínkanjú lójú ogun".

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
cornelboy:

"Mọ̀jà mọ̀sá ni à ń mọ akínkanjú lójú ogun".

That's not in the dictionary so he won't buy the idea! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by cornelboy(f): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Perhaps he expected God to carry the Canaanites magically miraculously away from the land since they're resisting! cheesy
Probably he just wants to argue blindly or his power of reasoning is low.

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by cornelboy(f): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's not in the dictionary so he won't buy the idea! cheesy
Na ẹn wahala jàre.
Did I get the àmì ohùn correctly?

I know I did smiley

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So i can kill my neighbour for my neighbour shey? cheesy
That's what the allied forces did to bring peace to the world and to make sure we are not Hitler's slaves. You and all jw are enjoying that freedom today.

3 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2022
cornelboy:

Na ẹn wahala jàre.
Did I get the àmì ohùn correctly?

I know I did smiley
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm are you studying Yorùbá in the uni now?

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2022
tctrills:

That's what the allied forces did to bring peace to the world and to make sure we are not Hitler's slaves. You and all jw are enjoying that freedom today.
"Hitler's slave" you say instead of talking about what is happening in your own generation and in your country are you not a slave in Nigeria now? cheesy

Ọmọ you'll always be a slave in the hands of politicians whether Hitler or Mussolini in any place as long as politics continue till God's Kingdom comes! Matthew 6:21 smiley

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

"Hitler's slave" you say instead of talking about what is happening in your own generation and in your country are you not a slave in Nigeria now? cheesy

Ọmọ you'll always be a slave in the hands of politicians whether Hitler or Mussolini in any place as long as politics continue till God's Kingdom comes! smiley
Again you want a new definition to slavery. I am not a slave. Ask the Jews in the concentration camps and you would appreciate your freedom.

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2022
tctrills:

Again you want a new definition to slavery. I am not a slave. Ask the Jews in the concentration camps and you would appreciate your freedom.

You lack wisdom {Hosea 4:6} but then you're also arrogant that's why i don't care what you think before giving you hot hot like àkàrà. grin

Have you heard of modern day slavery?

Well you will work and work and work but the benefits you won't enjoy. For your information that's why you're always arguing here and there on the politics section.

Ọmọ accept Christ as King and hope in God's Kingdom {Matthew 6:10} as long as man rules it's from slavery to slavery. Ecclesiastes 4:1; 8:9 smiley
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You lack wisdom {Hosea 4:6} but then you're also arrogant that's why i don't care what you think before giving you hot hot like àkàrà. grin

Have you heard of modern day slavery?

Well you will work and work and work but the benefits you won't enjoy. For your information that's why you're always arguing here and there on the politics section.

Ọmọ accept Christ as King and hope in God's Kingdom {Matthew 6:10} as long as man rules it's from slavery to slavery. Ecclesiastes 4:1; 8:9 smiley
You are confused. We don't use the jw dictionary. We use the English dictionary and the bible so sorry the jw angle does not work here

4 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by cornelboy(f): 2:21am On Nov 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm are you studying Yorùbá in the uni now?
Lol. Nah. It's just secondary school knowledge.
I used to have distinction in Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 3:24am On Nov 13, 2022
tctrills:

Sorry, what global catastrophe was declared? Stop spreading fake news.
Since the invention of nuclear weapons, Fewer people have died from war.
Yes there is climate change and wonderful solutions are coming up every day. Just so you know, fewer people are dying from climate catastrophe than at any other time in history.
As for deforestation and desertification, droughts, terrorism, unemployment, inflation and disasters, food prices and shortages, these have always been around. There is less food shortage than at any other time on earth. Fewer people die from hunger than just 30 years ago.
As for health care, more people can afford proper health care than in time past which is why humans live longer than at any time in recorded history.
Oga it's clear you went to school, and you write very well but you are too lazy to make a little research that would better your life.
what kind of man are you?
If you have any article to show that things are worse than before, lets have it. But if you don't, we cant depend on your grandma's tales

Do you listen to news at all?
Especially UN reports and the COP27 summit on global climate change
Shame
When you were younger, tell me what you knew about terrorism. I never heard of book haram but now they are menacing and I do hear of iswap. Is the world getting better in how they deal with terrorism or worse?
Can you compare food prices now to that of 50 or hundred years ago? Then it was unpredictable that it would skyrocket like this
The floods, earthquakes and the rest we see worldwide are being described as unprecedented in history but thanks to technological advancement, they are easily detected but not PREVENTED
Tell me just one wonderful solution that has been coming from global climate change. The warning was first given around the 80s during the prevalence of tobacco but industrial pollutants, bush burning and fossil fuel has made it worse
What are nuclear weapons for? Decorations?
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:01am On Nov 13, 2022
tctrills:

You are confused. We don't use the jw dictionary. We use the English dictionary and the bible so sorry the jw angle does not work here

Wow! You got it excellently! smiley

That's the absolute TRUTH. We have our own meaning for so many words {Isaiah 6:9-10} which most times differs totally from the world's views. John 15:19 compare to Zephaniah 3:9

This language is only spoken in among JWs and whenever a JW hears it they recognize the voice. In fact it's what Jesus called "the voice of the shepherd" {John 10:3, 26-27} many of our brothers are still in the world Jesus call them "the lost sheep of the house of Israel" {Matthew 10:6} when they hear what you're hearing now they will follow us {Matthew 13:17} because they belong to the Wonderful Counselor who is the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} therefore the pure language of PEACE always appeal to them! Revelations 18:4

So follow the meaning that appeals to you my guy we have our own way! Matthew 7:13-14 wink
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:05am On Nov 13, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Shame
When you were younger, tell me what you knew about terrorism. I never heard of book haram but now they are menacing and I do hear of iswap. Is the world getting better in how they deal with terrorism or worse?
Can you compare food prices now to that of 50 or hundred years ago? Then it was unpredictable that it would skyrocket like this
The floods, earthquakes and the rest we see worldwide are being described as unprecedented in history but thanks to technological advancement, they are easily detected but not PREVENTED
Tell me just one wonderful solution that has been coming from global climate change. The warning was first given around the 80s during the prevalence of tobacco but industrial pollutants, bush burning and fossil fuel has made it worse

My brother, you're speaking a totally different language from his own! Zephaniah 3:9
So leave him and let him move with his people that speaks the language he understands, this New Language belongs only to the SHEEP not all will understand it! Isaiah 6:9-10 compare to John 10:3, 26-27; Luke 16:26 smiley

1 Like

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by Aemmyjah(m): 6:24am On Nov 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Wow! You got it excellently! smiley

That's the absolute TRUTH. We have our own meaning for so many words {Isaiah 6:9-10} which most times differs totally from the world's views. John 15:19 compare to Zephaniah 3:9

This language is only spoken in among JWs and whenever a JW hears it they recognize the voice. In fact it's what Jesus called "the voice of the shepherd" {John 10:3, 26-27} many of our brothers are still in the world Jesus call them "the lost sheep of the house of Israel" {Matthew 10:6} when they hear what you're hearing now they will follow us {Matthew 13:17} because they belong to the Wonderful Counselor who is the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} therefore the pure language of PEACE always appeal to them! Revelations 18:4

So follow the meaning that appeals to you my guy we have our own way! Matthew 7:13-14 wink

Tell am o
Let him follow the way that appeals to him, he's free and has plenty of options
We have our own way and we'll walk in it!
Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 6:52am On Nov 13, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Shame

I would not be talking out of my head but for every point I make, I would link you to sites for you personal research.

In summary,
1 There are wars and terrorism today but less deaths from war and terrorism than in the past. [url]https://ourworldindata.org/war-and-peace#:~:text=The%20absolute%20number%20of%20war,to%20be%20less%20than%20100%2C000[/url].
2. Food is costlier today but more people can afford good food that at anytime in the past. When was the last time you heard of hunger killing millions?
https://www.worldbank.org/en/news/press-release/2022/10/05/global-progress-in-reducing-extreme-poverty-grinds-to-a-halt
3. There is climate change and natural disasters but we are better able to cope than at any other time. Much less deaths from natural disasters than at any other time.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/23150467/natural-disaster-climate-change-early-warning-hurricane-wildfire
4. We have nuclear weapons but Nuclear weapons have brought many advantages to the world. They have actually made the world more peaceful.
Today nuclear powers are afraid to go to war against each other because they know it would not end well for any side.
If not for nuclear weapons, the cold war would have been the 3rd world war.
[url]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_peace#:~:text=Nuclear%20weapons%20may%20also%20lessen,causes%20of%20World%20War%20I[/url].

2 Likes

Re: The World Will End And Armageddon Will Come On Or Before Year 2000- Watchtower by tctrills: 7:03am On Nov 13, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Shame
In my last post, I addressed the issues you raise and I linked you to the source of my data.
Please do good to read.
Now this is a little bonus for you.
If I remember correctly, you said in one if your posts that animals are going extinct.
Well that is not a new thing. Remember, we used to have Dinosaurs but they are no more.
In fasts some scientist believe that the number of lost species out number the current species.
In fast this is only the second time in human history that we are making any effort to save Earth's species.
The first time was with Noah and his ark.
The world keeps getting better. In the past no one cared about these animals but today biologist are doing everything to keep them alive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

OLUMBA OLUMBA version-Jesus, Living Physically Among Us Today ? / The Islamic Dilemma / Did You Know That Jesus Christ Being God Was Decided By Vote?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.