Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? (27008 Views)

Why You Should Be Very Careful What Church You Attend - A MUST READ! / Which Church Do You Attend And Why? / What Church Do You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by gabriel212: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2012
bd4u: Proudly Celestian
Wish parish
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Biggyd2: 11:25am On Aug 24, 2012
Whatever church it is, PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH!!! Christians should practice the teachings of the Bible.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by sucezTP(f): 11:37am On Aug 24, 2012
I have been attending ''ori oke ipakoto church'' bt, i think its not good enough for me. Now, i'm planning to attend ''baba lesekese church''.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Havilah93(m): 11:51am On Aug 24, 2012
heard of a church named 'Jehovah shap shap' in Lagos grin
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by studM(m): 11:52am On Aug 24, 2012
freecocoa: Err mm thanks bro but I've been there and i don't like it, i decided seeking God on my own will be better atleast for now.

K,remember d bible also admonish us nt 2 forsake d gathering of d brethren,ever read ds book?"WHY ÝOU ACT THE WAY YÓU DO",if not,pls read it,u will like it
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by peziz(f): 11:56am On Aug 24, 2012
Seventh-day adventist church.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by adedejisy: 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2012
I'm very proud to declare my Christ Apostolic Church,church doesn't matter but making heaven is very important
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Moesha22(f): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
RCCG.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Jerry2i(m): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
Member of catholic family worldwide.Christ the King Catholic Church,diobu p.h

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by johnwell(m): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2012
Livin Faith Church Worldwide
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Jennykalu(f): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
Dunamis. Dr Paul Enenche.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by KDULAR: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2012
Ranks007: Please this people shud not list occultic, marine founded and idolatry organizations here calling it church abeg;

Grail Movement
AMORC - Resicroscian Order
Ekankar
Church of Jesus Christ of Later Days
Any white garment church be it celestial, Olumba or C & S, Aladura!
Jehovah Witness
White Jerusalem Brotherhood
And so on...

And the last but not the least

Idolatry infested Catholicism - Catholic!

For Christ said I am the only WAY THE TRUTH AND LIFE NO MAN, not even you, the Pope, St peter, Mary or Paul not even Mohammed whom the muslims exalts over Christ have access the THE MAKER OF HEAVEN & EARTH except by Me - Jesus Christ. John 14:6 - Is that english hard to understand?

That is to say if your church don't have Christ as the beginning and the end while taking to believe and practice what Christ stood for then, u are on the faulty foundation.

The Father confirms by giving HIM a name that is above every other name that at the mention of the name..every knee, in Heaven on earth, in NL or otherwise must bow its a must!... in other words Jesus has bought His sovereignty therefore no man is permitted to thwart it. Philippians 2:9

OLD TESTAMENT: Concentration on GOD
NEW TESTAMENT: Concentration on Jesus Christ

OLD TEST.: GOD's prophets(mouth piece), Elijah, Elisha, Isaiah, Jeremiah!
New TEST.:JESUS' prophets(mouth piece), His disciples

So if catholics shud saint most of Christ disciples, how about that of Gods in the old testaments? Are u telling me they were not saints too?

Let's me give you NL a clue to identify a satanic, misleading and
eternity damn sect, one common thing amongst them I discovered:

They will always claim their believe to be the only salvation to mankind and that no other is. Be it Ekankar or Catholic or Later Days or Olumba but using Christ to trap followers.

Mean while

Deeperlife or MFM or RCCG or Potters house at USA or BennyHINN ministries or even Reinhard Bonnke Ministries will NEVER claim that their ministry(ies) is the only salvation to mankind but steadfastly fix Christ as the only Way it is with regards to the fact that their various founders in anytime of their life may not have met...least we say its clinical organized!

With this; Satan's cunnings shud be exposed to the wise who are only ready to be unbiased in your reasoning!

My God created you all. I don't hate neither of you but the believe. I love you all may God bless you.

Whao! and how do you know that the fore-mentinoned Churches by you do not have Christ, who are you to judge ? Anyway so much for your professed Christianity. Really I wonder the if Christians fanatics are anyway different from the Muslims ?
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Mendo007(m): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2012
Living faith church Aka winners chapel, ikpoba hill branch benin city. Glory!
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by donphilopus: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2012
i'm an anglican
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by vilively: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2012
St charles Boromeo catholic Orratory-as a child
Holy family cathedral Sokoto-while in school
St jude catholic church Ibadan-presently as I'm serving.

CATHOLIC all the way....I've seen my light.it shines bright. Glory to Jesus and honor to Mary.

living the faith
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by vilively: 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
St charles Boromeo catholic Orratory fmr 1004FHE VI-as a child
Holy family cathedral Sokoto-while in school
St jude catholic church Ibadan-presently as I'm serving.

CATHOLIC all the way....I've seen my light.it shines bright. Glory to Jesus and honor to Mary.

living the faith
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Prestonvic(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2012
LIVING FAITH CHURCH aka WINNERS‘ CHAPEL.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by jammer777: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2012
studM:

K,remember d bible also admonish us nt 2 forsake d gathering of d brethren,ever read ds book?"WHY ÝOU ACT THE WAY YÓU DO",if not,pls read it,u will like it

Pls i wanna ask if the gathering must be physical. What if u keep a televised date with any preacher of ur choice on the tv? Attend crusades of various denominations?
I wanna ask too if God made it compulsory to be attached to a particular ministry and attend their service every sunday? Pls enlighten me

I attend Methodist Church of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Ifymma(f): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
I am a devout Catholic. Way back in Kaduna, my church was Saint Joseph's Catholic Church, Ibrahim Taiwo Road, Now in Lagos, Saint Thomas Aquinas Catholic Parish
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Orikinla(m): 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
I have been in the Redeemed Christian Church of God since 1997. And worked for a little while in the Office of the GO, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye and I treasure his divine inspiration. He has laid hands on me and I believe that he is a true Man of God. Holiness and Truth are the pillars of his ministry. And he is very humble and meek. Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Daniel2289(m): 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2012
Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries. Uromi, Edo State.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Shieldjnr: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
proud member of
EVANGELICAL CHURCH OF WINNING ALL(ECWA)
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by BTT(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2012
Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Sheraton & Towers, Maryland, Lagos
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by sophi(f): 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2012
onuwaje: I am a member of assemblies of God church... Airport road branch 1 warri..... All the gospel grin
AG till Christ comes!warri district.ogunu branch.nice to meet u,broda in d lord.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by gator666: 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2012
Church of St Belzebub the Great (oh, should I add INTERNATIONAL to the church name?!)

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by searay(m): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
St Totoise Church
Republic of Niger Delta
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Rich4god(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
andresia: Mother of the Redeemer Catholic church, Airport Junction, Effurun
... Thats my parish.
The Holy Eucharist is the center of our worship...
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Jboy66(m): 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2012
I am a proud mormon......D church of Jesus christ of latter day saints..
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by jcube83: 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
Am heaven bound christian.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by johnson11(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2012
Proud to be born and breed in Christ Apostolic Church (CAC), later started attending WINNER'S CHAPEL under the ministration of Bishop Oyedepo but here in Vanderbijlpark SA where i live is far from any winners so, I am attending Divine Love ministries AKA solution ground.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2012
Hope you guys are also proud to love your neighbours as yourselves
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Oluschenco(m): 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2012
Christ Apostolic Church, oke alafia, ashi-bodija road, ibadan

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? / Man 'Poisoned While Sleeping' In Delta, Survives Attack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.