Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? (27006 Views)

Why You Should Be Very Careful What Church You Attend - A MUST READ! / Which Church Do You Attend And Why? / What Church Do You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by PBeni(m): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
Okontami: Puss*y Lickers, drunkards and Bleep*aholic CHAPEL

That doesn't sound funny, ok?
PUNK.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by rubi96(f): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
church of the assumption, falomo

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by esn1(f): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2012
I attend Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Catholic church Amuwo odofin, Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by sunnshyn(f): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2012
Chivivian125: A practising catholic from Christ the king catholic church
Wow! Which of the christ the king?? Ilasamaja??
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Kolade9(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2012
iRep The Redeemed Christian Church Of God. cool
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by jeroton: 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2012
I worship at the "Villa of the Household of God" Ikeja
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2012
aryzgreat:

You are missing out, St mary's Isolo is wia to be, Young Charismatic priests are really drawing souls to Jesus and the parishoners are increasing in numbers, d 5 masses on sunday (6:15am, 8am, 10am, 11:45am and 5:30pm)with the overflow outside can no longer contain the members, we are currently looking for land for a 3rd offspring church after ss peter & paul oke-afa and currently a parish at ago have kicked off.

I don't doubt. Fr Mario built a very sound community. The traffic chased me away. SS Peter and Paul was then great; with dynamic young visiting priests.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by sunnshyn(f): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2012
afam4eva:
This sounds like a church that i know. Where is it located?
Two I know of..CKC Ilasamaja and somewhere in Lagos can't remember again
CKC Ilasamaja, I attended with my family back @ home...
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by dadicvila(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
kellystech: am also a proud member of assemblies of God church, ikwerre district, Rivers
Ikwerre South District Representing,Rumuokwuta church to be precise,AG for life

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Victorjoseph(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
CrazyMan:
Says who?

God would even consider me into heaven before anyone of you because I'm special. He knows that if I come over I would use my crazy talent to praise him even much better. So de there de laf me, heaven don sure for me pass u.
no b lie you talk jareh
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by hrhobi1(m): 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2012
ASO VILLA CHAPEL ASO ROCK FCT ABUJA.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by greatgod2012(f): 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2012
Anglican Communion ; anywhere,anytime, i love dt church die

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Clemzy16(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2012
RCCG. Edo State province 1.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by korrej(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2012
RCCG Zion House Unity Province. The only province in RCCG with no number.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2012
rubi96: church of the assumption, falomo
Close to ma office wink
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by sunnshyn(f): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2012
rubi96: church of the assumption, falomo
YaaaaY! Where I was baptised!! Nice!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Babycake(m): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2012
EverwinningFaithChurch,Ikeja.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by atuboweke(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2012
4sight: I am a proud member of the Assemblies of God church, Apapa District, Lagos.

I AM AN ASSEMBLIES OF GOD CHURCH APAP DISTRICT, LAGOS........AG PROPER. Where do u worship....I worship at Festac 1.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by honey001(m): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2012
afam4eva: I really don't have a particular church that i attend. I have numerous churches that i attended depending on my mood.

1) Christ Embassy(Headquarters in Oregun) - This is my sister's church and she's been pestering me to come to her church that that's where the word is preached and that Jesus is closer to the church than other churches. Whatever that means.

2) RCCG(any branch) - I go to reedemed because they're readily available and because they're not the kind of church that pesters you like Christ embassy. I can't remember the number of RCCG branches that i've attended because i've attended a lot. I change redeemed church branch like wrapper. I left one branch because their drummer and quior members were wack. They were making noise in the name of singing.

3) I've attended foursquare, TREM and the church i grew up in(Deeper life Bible Church). Even though i'm not down with the doctrines in Deeper life, i think the church shaped me into the person i am today. I'm a very reserved and not really exposed. Without deeper life i would have probably being a po*rn star.

All in all, i like churches where i'll not be noticed and be visited. That's why i don't fill the new comers form. Even if i do, i'll write a fake address and phone number. God forgive me.

U mean u hv attended DLBC before? God is wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by sunnshyn(f): 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
Maria Regina Catholic Church, Centurion SA.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Super1759: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2012
illitrate: Church of God international company limited angry angry angry angry
lwkmd,your truly an illitrate
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by free2ryhme: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2012
I go to church on Sunday .. Na to enter heaven be the real deal no be by name of church, parish or where you attend
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by honeric01(m): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2012
As many as possible.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Afam4eva(m): 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2012
I've always thought that Reedemed members were the largest when you talk of pentecotal churches but right now, it seems Winners Chapel, Deeper life and Assemblies of God.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by obi123: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2012
Westminster cathedral
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Afam4eva(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2012
sunnshyn:
Two I know of..CKC Ilasamaja and somewhere in Lagos can't remember again
CKC Ilasamaja, I attended with my family back @ home...
The one i know is around Shasha, Akowonjo. I never knew two branches could have the same name.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2012
I am a catholic church member,our lady of perpetual light oau ile-ife

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by ldpele(m): 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2012
Repn dominion city,NTA road,phc

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Fostercat(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
MFM Ketu Regional headquaters

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Super1759: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
berem: The name of my church is Nairaland Baptist Church.
Seun Osewa is daddy G.O
Mukina is Mummy in the lord
The talkatives on nairaland are the choir members(ebamma and co)
The cute men and women are the ushers(Rhino.5dm am your number one secret admirer)
The moderators are the assistance pastors(sexkillz-that dude dey vex me walahi!)
The rest nairaland members are the congregation grin
Chaiiiiii, berem don run mad (falls down, fainting)
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Gentiejag(f): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2012
I attend seventh day adventist church, ifelere street, oba-ile akure when am at home.

When am not, am at the branch of the same church closest to the current location that i am.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by ldpele(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2012
dadicvila: Ikwerre South District Representing,Rumuokwuta church to be precise,AG for life
that use to,bt no mre,dou my parents stil do.cld rembr pst nwachi(rip),and serveal amadi's that av pastor thr too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? / NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.