Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,240 members, 7,822,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? (27015 Views)

Why You Should Be Very Careful What Church You Attend - A MUST READ! / Which Church Do You Attend And Why? / What Church Do You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2013
Kiingsolomon: sister, here u are. Long tym(@unilag thread)!
Yemmy made me run away o, see how he denied me, I'm back to face him sha...missed you wink
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Kiingsolomon(f): 11:11am On Oct 09, 2013
Dr. Asiko:

Yemmy made me run away o, see how he denied me, I'm back to face him sha...missed you wink
itz gud ure bak... Missed u too.
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by ZUBY77(m): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2014
studM:

Try and living faith church(winners chapel),and attend their bible school(wofbi),and the truth I belive u are in search of will set u free!

You mean the man who sent his wife away to enable him sleep with young girls knows the truth
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by ndidibabe(f): 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
goldwaters: Grailland iju hills.
Is it really a Church?
Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Orikinla(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
The Church of Truth according Matthew 7, Holy Bible.
Somebody shout HALLELUJAH!

Re: Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? by Allansmith: 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
iRep Convenant Christian Centre....Pastor Poju Oyemade all the way....

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God. / Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.