Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women (2224 Views)

Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? / Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays / Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by Allsingles: 12:14pm On May 13, 2020
Marriage is a stunning issue and nicely finished while one is younger a terrific way to have the energy to paintings and train your kids in every place it may be requested, not simply that, marrying at a young age gives the 2 couples the opportunity to percentage their younger age together and their antique age to tell the recollections collectively.

Getting married is one of the maximum satisfaction for any couple especially the ladies, some say that it's for the ultimate piece of a puzzle to make a woman complete as a lady. However, there are some characters that reasons remove or that have been delaying many women from getting married early or maybe the least bit.

Right here are the terrible characters.

1) The Spirit Of Unserious Boyfriend.
The spirit of the boyfriend is that spirit so one can keep scaring away severe suitors. A severe and we are able to mannered suitor can also have the thoughts that you have a boyfriend and he's intending to marry you. He would not need something to break his destiny marriage so he will not need to break a person's relationship. Meanwhile, all he does is take you to celebration, clubs and he in no manner takes any step further to build his own family with you. This evil spirit does now not need prayers, it dreams quitting the relationship.

2) I'm stunning And tough To Get. This spirit will push you to play hard to get for any extreme suitors who come to ask your hand in marriage. You'll want to reveal that you are lovely so that you are not cheap to get. You may make him chase while you for almost 12 months to reveal that he loves you. Clearly, you adore him however you'll need to fake to now not be interested in appearance his reaction. Subsequently, you will in all likelihood want to sincerely take delivery of but he has left, it is past due. To dispose of this spirit, you need to save you pretense, in case you see that it is Godswill, say yes. Marriage isn't constantly about how lengthy the connection goes, however, the love in it.

3) The Spirit Of Engagement Ring.
That is the spirit that keeps you down for years sporting a keep away the from-me curse. A person will engage you for over 10 years without a plan of in the end getting married. A vital suitor will want to make an approach to you but the ring for your hand will chase him decrease again to wherein he came from. To cast away this spirit, get rid of the ring of an Unserious man who engages you without plans of marriage after 2-3 years.

4) The Proud And Over-Holy-Holy Spirit.
That spirit that tells you to usually go domestic right away after provider in order that no man will speak to you, possibly he will meet you within the dream. Earlier than the brother would possibly put together to say good day, you've got lengthy long gone home. That spirit that tells you that each brother that greets you has an evil intention, so do not solve them. That spirit that does not will let you greet brothers except folks that strength wonderful vehicles. That spirit that tells you to be taking walks rapid whenever as though something is pursuing you from the returned. Properly, I do now not understand how you can strong out this spirit o, however, I suppose humility and being moderate could probably assist.

5) The Spirit Of Tribalism And Church Denomination.
That spirit that publicizes you need to marry someone out of your church or tribe. Due to the reality, you belong to the Catholic church, you need to now not marry a person who does no longer attend a Catholic church. You're an Anglican, you cannot marry a Catholic or pentecostal member. That horrific spirit that pronounces you're from the Igbo tribe so you should marry an Igbo person. You trust A Yoruba man cannot marry an Igbo or Hausa woman. This spirit has stored many sure, they entered menopause and are about to retire to the village. To forged out this spirit, you need to save you believing in stupid tribalism beliefs and some mindless church doctrines.

6)The Spirit of Am adorable and that I want to Marry A wealthy guy.
A few women accept as authentic with that once they're lovely, they need to marry a very rich guy. They consider splendor is what draws rich men. They will be too lovely to go into the residence of a bad guy and construct a higher destiny with him. They choose an already made wealthy man.

You want a wealthy man, but ask yourself, does a....https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2020/05/8-characters-that-possibly-causes-delay.html?m=1

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by xendra: 12:23pm On May 13, 2020
you just came to write everybody else's assumptions,

are you a woman? why don't you write what makes men marry late? then maybe you might make sense

deeva1.. I refuse to stoop to your level and call you or your wife a dog. cheesy the mere fact that you have resulted to name calling means I have won!! ....boy bye

10 Likes

Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by lammylam(f): 12:39pm On May 13, 2020
Good job op! Now, tell us why men marry late! Aside from wanting to be financially stable n waiting for Miss right! Try and list it as you listed the wowen own. IRE O

3 Likes

Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by deeva1: 1:00pm On May 13, 2020
xendra:

are you a woman? why don't you write what makes men marry late? then maybe you might make sense
...Is it about men or you learning from the article.. The guy forget to add Spirit of pride which I think is ur case

3 Likes

Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 13, 2020
Mtscheww. Who marriage epp?

1 Like

Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by xendra: 1:49pm On May 13, 2020
deeva1:
...Is it about men or you learning from the article.. The guy forget to add Spirit of pride which I think is ur case
spirit of Big Ego is and will always be your own problem.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by deeva1: 10:26pm On May 13, 2020
xendra:
spirit of Big Ego is and will always be your own problem.
Pele oo Small ego sister..That's y u are still single

1 Like

Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by xendra: 10:33pm On May 13, 2020
deeva1:
Pele oo Small ego sister..That's y u are still single
So being single is not better than ending up with anything like you?? cheesy Haha...... that's y some will run into marriage only to die after few months.

better alive and happy than married to an idiot and die early. Boy bye

4 Likes

Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by deeva1: 10:46pm On May 13, 2020
xendra:
So being single is not better than ending up with anything like you?? cheesy Haha...... that's y some will run into marriage only to die after few months.

better alive and happy than married to an idiot and die early. Boy bye

Congrats ma and happy dying a single...Lolzz
Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:19pm On May 13, 2020
stale topic.
this issue is as stale as a one week beans left in the pot.
Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by xendra: 5:13am On May 14, 2020
deeva1:

Congrats ma and happy dying a single...Lolzz
nah! I'm not dying single cheesy I already got that. don't kid yourself. but I just feel sorry for the excuse for a woman that ends up with you. dazall.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by Sixfeetbelle: 7:34am On May 14, 2020
Allsingles:
Marriage is a stunning issue and nicely finished while one is younger a terrific way to have the energy to paintings and train your kids in every place it may be requested, not simply that, marrying at a young age gives the 2 couples the opportunity to percentage their younger age together and their antique age to tell the recollections collectively.

Getting married is one of the maximum satisfaction for any couple especially the ladies, some say that it's for the ultimate piece of a puzzle to make a woman complete as a lady. However, there are some characters that reasons remove or that have been delaying many women from getting married early or maybe the least bit.

Right here are the terrible characters.

1) The Spirit Of Unserious Boyfriend.
The spirit of the boyfriend is that spirit so one can keep scaring away severe suitors. A severe and we are able to mannered suitor can also have the thoughts that you have a boyfriend and he's intending to marry you. He would not need something to break his destiny marriage so he will not need to break a person's relationship. Meanwhile, all he does is take you to celebration, clubs and he in no manner takes any step further to build his own family with you. This evil spirit does now not need prayers, it dreams quitting the relationship.

2) I'm stunning And tough To Get. This spirit will push you to play hard to get for any extreme suitors who come to ask your hand in marriage. You'll want to reveal that you are lovely so that you are not cheap to get. You may make him chase while you for almost 12 months to reveal that he loves you. Clearly, you adore him however you'll need to fake to now not be interested in appearance his reaction. Subsequently, you will in all likelihood want to sincerely take delivery of but he has left, it is past due. To dispose of this spirit, you need to save you pretense, in case you see that it is Godswill, say yes. Marriage isn't constantly about how lengthy the connection goes, however, the love in it.

3) The Spirit Of Engagement Ring.
That is the spirit that keeps you down for years sporting a keep away the from-me curse. A person will engage you for over 10 years without a plan of in the end getting married. A vital suitor will want to make an approach to you but the ring for your hand will chase him decrease again to wherein he came from. To cast away this spirit, get rid of the ring of an Unserious man who engages you without plans of marriage after 2-3 years.

4) The Proud And Over-Holy-Holy Spirit.
That spirit that tells you to usually go domestic right away after provider in order that no man will speak to you, possibly he will meet you within the dream. Earlier than the brother would possibly put together to say good day, you've got lengthy long gone home. That spirit that tells you that each brother that greets you has an evil intention, so do not solve them. That spirit that does not will let you greet brothers except folks that strength wonderful vehicles. That spirit that tells you to be taking walks rapid whenever as though something is pursuing you from the returned. Properly, I do now not understand how you can strong out this spirit o, however, I suppose humility and being moderate could probably assist.

5) The Spirit Of Tribalism And Church Denomination.
That spirit that publicizes you need to marry someone out of your church or tribe. Due to the reality, you belong to the Catholic church, you need to now not marry a person who does no longer attend a Catholic church. You're an Anglican, you cannot marry a Catholic or pentecostal member. That horrific spirit that pronounces you're from the Igbo tribe so you should marry an Igbo person. You trust A Yoruba man cannot marry an Igbo or Hausa woman. This spirit has stored many sure, they entered menopause and are about to retire to the village. To forged out this spirit, you need to save you believing in stupid tribalism beliefs and some mindless church doctrines.

6)The Spirit of Am adorable and that I want to Marry A wealthy guy.
A few women accept as authentic with that once they're lovely, they need to marry a very rich guy. They consider splendor is what draws rich men. They will be too lovely to go into the residence of a bad guy and construct a higher destiny with him. They choose an already made wealthy man.

You want a wealthy man, but ask yourself, does a....https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2020/05/8-characters-that-possibly-causes-delay.html?m=1

Aren't you tired of always writing epistles that try to mold women into this perfect femald? Well, if you aren't, we are. Just this once, dedicate this bubbling energy -and gift of writing- to building molds for men too. After all, the society is made up of the two sexes.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by deeva1: 12:09pm On May 14, 2020
xendra:
nah! I'm not dying single cheesy I already got that. don't kid yourself. but I just feel sorry for the excuse for a woman that ends up with you. dazall.

Haha...My beautiful wife and kids are here laughing at your clueless comments, showing that your single hood is really frustrating you..Mumu
Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by xendra: 12:25pm On May 14, 2020
deeva1:

Haha...My beautiful wife and kids are here laughing at your clueless comments, showing that your single hood is really frustrating you..Mumu
Lmao!!! somebody wey marry you dey laff? cheesy now that's funny men don't act like this, your wife needs someone to hug her and tell her all will be well, but she has to leave you firstgrin . lmao... stop lying with your family please. no woman can marry anyone like you and be genuinely happy, can only pretend to be, don't worry women do that (pretend to be happy) a lot.

1 Like

Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by deeva1: 1:21pm On May 14, 2020
xendra:
Lmao!!! somebody wey marry you dey laff? cheesy now that's funny men don't act like this, your wife needs someone to hug her and tell her all will be well, but she has to leave you firstgrin . lmao... stop lying with your family please. no woman can marry anyone like you and be genuinely happy, can only pretend to be, don't worry women do that (pretend to be happy) a lot.
How will u understand when a woman is happy with her husband or not when you have not experience one...Olodo
Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by BlowYourMind: 1:41pm On May 14, 2020
Nairaland is corrupt with people of immmorality, the original post on Facebook condemn boy-friend totally, because boys are not ready for marriage, but the sharp guy modify the post because the bashing from nairalanders will not be here, most of them has thrown morality to the dogs

1 Like

Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by deeva1: 6:10pm On May 14, 2020
xendra:
Just because I don't put up with rif-rafs like you doesn't mean I don't have a man.

I will know when a woman is happy, I am one.

your wife needs help ASAP. the fact that you are here, looking forward to my reply cheesy says it all.

Go and love your wife, and be a sensible man for her. she go shame if she see as you dey fool yourself online.

oh wait. you do not even have a wife ..hahahaha.

You actually have a man(bedmate) but not a husband because am very sure no normal man will want to marry a problematic she-goat that u are...
Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by deeva1: 7:05pm On May 14, 2020
xendra:
not if a mature He-goat like you have a wife cheesy

Imagine what I just saw? grin if I talk say na sad lonely and empty men dey talk like you, I no lie.

Ohhh... u actually reminded me of an ash hole like you who marriage mean nothing to but sex
Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by deeva1: 7:09pm On May 14, 2020
My beautiful wife is here laughing at ur wrong assumption and stupidity..Ewu
Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by Bennysam: 7:26pm On May 14, 2020
xendra:
Just because I don't put up with rif-rafs like you doesn't mean I don't have a man.

I will know when a woman is happy, I am one.

your wife needs help ASAP. the fact that you are here, looking forward to my reply cheesy says it all.

Go and love your wife, and be a sensible man for her. she go shame if she see as you dey fool yourself online.

oh wait. you do not even have a wife ..hahahaha.
You're having a borrowed man so don't talk about him until he put a ring in your finger
Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by xendra: 7:28pm On May 14, 2020
deeva1:

Ohhh... u actually reminded me of an ash hole like you who marriage mean nothing to but sex
2seconds .... abeg go and satisfy who you call a wife and leave me alone. I don't do 2secs

1 Like

Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by xendra: 7:29pm On May 14, 2020
Bennysam:

You're having a borrowed man so don't talk about him until he put a ring in your finger
even in marriage a man or woman is only yours until 1person gets tired.

and yes, he has put a ring on it, I just don't owe any NL man an explanation. dazall

1 Like

Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by DownChelsea(f): 7:31pm On May 14, 2020
xendra:

men get married late for three reasons..

1. To some men, They’ve not made enough money to enter the gamble called marriage

2. To some men, they naturally don’t dig the whole marriage idea so they just get married to ease family pressure

3. To other men, marriage is not a do or die. So there was initially no reason to rush
Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by deeva1: 7:41pm On May 14, 2020
[quote author=xendra post=89550276] 2seconds .... abeg go and satisfy who you call a wife and leave me alone. I don't do 2secs[/quotY
Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by Cholls(m): 7:42pm On May 14, 2020
my brother and sister @xendra @Bennysam @deeva1 Pls book a room
Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by deeva1: 7:43pm On May 14, 2020
xendra:
2seconds .... abeg go and satisfy who you call a wife and leave me alone. I don't do 2secs

Funny u..Why wud u even think there is anything
like 2sec sex..If u care to knw,My wife is always
satisfied because she is not a nympho like u
Re: 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women by xendra: 7:51pm On May 14, 2020
deeva1:

Funny u..Why wud u even think there is anything
like 2sec sex..If u care to knw,My wife is always
satisfied because she is not a nympho like u
normal lie na, no woman is satisfied by a man like you. unless she has low self esteem and no where to go...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Slay Queen Cries Helplessly After Soldier Chop 6 Rounds & Wants More / Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry / I Will Like To Marry A White Girl. Where Can I Meet Them Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.