Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating (108767 Views)

7 Things Women Do While They Are Cheating In A Relationship / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by chic2pimp(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

I’m a British Nigerian, so I’m ethnically/semi-culturally Nigerian but I am technically ‘from’ the UK

I am Nicking this.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 5:51pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

Let me act like I understand the "clocks move an hour backwards in October however, until March"

Speaking of London & Manchester, are you a football person?
For example it’s currently 17:49, when the hour goes back the time will become 16:49 smiley
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 5:52pm On May 21, 2020
chic2pimp:

I am Nicking this.
Lmao grin
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 5:56pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

For example it’s currently 17:49, when the hour goes back the time will become 16:49 smiley
Huh huh, you had to bring it down to my level. Trademark of an excellent teacher.

BTW, hope the lockdown ain't so boring there? Like, you can go out sometimes and all?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Sensini123(m): 6:01pm On May 21, 2020
shakushakuist:
Craze dey worry you o You never jam professional cheater
Like you
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 6:01pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:
Huh huh, you had to bring it down to my level. Trademark of an excellent teacher.

BTW, hope the lockdown ain't so boring there? Like, you can go out sometimes and all?
I don’t go out o, only for food shopping cheesy

I’m occupied enough, and even if I do get bored I will not complain, I am in a more convenient position than a lot of heroes outside risking their lives
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 6:05pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

I don’t go out o, only for food shopping cheesy

I’m occupied enough, and even if I do get bored I will not complain, I am in a more convenient position than a lot of heroes outside risking their lives

Hmm, what are you occupied with? undecided
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 6:08pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

Hmm, what are you occupied with? undecided
Working from home, watching stuff, reading etc
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by chic2pimp(m): 6:33pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Lmao grin
wink

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by abd09abd: 7:42pm On May 21, 2020
She has quit the relationship and I learnt that she dated a brutal soldier that divorce his wife due to domestic violence and I also heard she has broke up with that soldier as well but all those are none of my concern. I'm just trying to get out of the broken heart she has caused me.

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 9:40pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

Working from home, watching stuff, reading etc

Do you want to talk about it, the working from home part?

Who knows, we might have the same interest? wink
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 10:12pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

It's nothing special, literally just doing my job from home because of the pandemic
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Lincolnburrows(m): 10:34pm On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

I cant believe I kept reading what both of you typed in here.
Now bros you are almost there.
Hint: make sure you bring her down to naija. Take her to some very local places like isiewu and nkwobi joint. Natural habitats like olumo rock and some waterfalls. She will be all yours.
Remember she hardly goes out...so be very ready to take her to different fun places in nigeria. I know some places if you are interested. Good luck to both of you.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 11:04pm On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

It's nothing special, literally just doing my job from home because of the pandemic

That is just what I want to know...who knows? I might be the missing piece. smiley
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 12:26am On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

Goodnight!
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 12:36am On May 22, 2020
emusmithyy:

Goodnight!
Goodnight smiley
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 12:37am On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

Goodnight smiley

cheesy You awake?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 12:46am On May 22, 2020
emusmithyy:

cheesy You awake?
Yeah I am
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 12:47am On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

Yeah I am

You don't want to talk about it...here?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 12:49am On May 22, 2020
emusmithyy:

You don't want to talk about it...here?
I didn't see it, sorry what are you asking? I don't understand your questions sometimes lol
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 12:52am On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

I didn't see it, sorry what are you asking? I don't understand your questions sometimes lol

The one I asked about...

*It's nothing special, literally just doing my job from home because of the pandemic*

YOU looked like a student so that got me wondering
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 12:58am On May 22, 2020
emusmithyy:

The one I asked about...

*It's nothing special, literally just doing my job from home because of the pandemic*

YOU looked like a student so that got me wondering
I'm not a student, I work as per I have a career
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 1:04am On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

I'm not a student, I work as per I have a career

Alright. Thought it was related to online writing and all, saw the way you write, its cool. I thought you do it professionally. Like a blogger or something. I have a thing for writing and anyone who takes their time to write succinctly, NOT USING ABBREVIATIONS.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 1:09am On May 22, 2020
emusmithyy:

Alright. Thought it was related to online writing and all, saw the way you write, its cool. I thought you do it professionally. Like a blogger or something. I have a thing for writing and anyone who takes their time to write succinctly, NOT USING ABBREVIATIONS.
Nah I'm far from a writer, writing professionally would be my worst nightmare lol, I wouldn't mind directing someone else to write it for me however
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 1:11am On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

Nah I'm far from a writer, writing professionally would be my worst nightmare lol, I wouldn't mind directing someone else to write it for me however

But you write well and you're patient.

Like a great online personality, seen some of your replies. Amazing. That's what attracted me anyway wink

Which eventually led me to know which particular career
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 1:12am On May 22, 2020
emusmithyy:

But you write well and you're patient.

Like a great online personality, seen some of your replies. Amazing. That's what attracted me anyway wink

Which eventually led me to know which particular career
Lol who told you this?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 1:15am On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol who told you this?

I follow you...so I've seen your posts on threads with impatient Nairalanders.

You don't seem to use curse words and you are smart.

*I shouldn't be saying this*
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 1:18am On May 22, 2020
emusmithyy:

I follow you...so I've seen your posts on threads with impatient Nairalanders.

You don't seem to use curse words and you are smart.

*I shouldn't be saying this*
I'm not necessarily patient sha, I'm just...lazy if that makes sense. And I definitely curse lol but fair enough, we go by what we've seen
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 1:23am On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

I'm not necessarily patient sha, I'm just...lazy if that makes sense. And I definitely curse lol but fair enough, we go by what we've seen

Lazy lolz.

Every girl/lady claims the title, "lazy" and it seems like a mystery or perhaps an excuse.

Which is it to you?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 1:27am On May 22, 2020
emusmithyy:

Lazy lolz.

Every girl/lady claims the title, "lazy" and it seems like a mystery or perhaps an excuse.

Which is it to you?
Do they?

I just meant I'm too lazy to 'fight' half the time
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 1:35am On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

Do they?

Laziness in this aspect is good attitude.

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 1:37am On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

Do they?

You're fun and a conversationalist. Goodnight

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work