Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating (108697 Views)

7 Things Women Do While They Are Cheating In A Relationship / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 12:52pm On May 20, 2020
emusmithyy:

Lols, okay.

I wanted to know if some call you, "I.b"?
Lol oh ok, some people
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 1:10pm On May 20, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol oh ok, some people

cry I respect your decision not to reply but what you're doing...cool.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 1:16pm On May 20, 2020
emusmithyy:

cry I respect your decision not to reply but what you're doing...cool.
Lol why wouldn't I reply?

What I'm doing?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ShinyJay22(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2020
OmoAlakija:
You forgot to mention her being so private with her phone , or fixing nails and lashes when y'all not planning on going out and a few hours later , she gives you excuses that her mother is sick or someone died in their house ? So she can go out with other men

You forgot to mention how disrespectful she might start becoming

You forgot to mention how her timing no longer adds up , or when she disappear for hours ?

I've been there before and its so painful when the person u loved the most and trusted the most has been going out with other men behind your back and she acts so sweet to you , always swearing to you that she'll never cheat even when you don't ask her , giving men head..

I forgave her and we moved on , she's changed ever since then but guess what ? She woke the devil in me coz I've screwed over 12 girls after she cheated so I'm also pretending to be real smiley now she's just noting but a sex object , my love playing role is A +

Baba o!
O Gee kasablanka... I hail thee!
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:03pm On May 20, 2020
backbone503:

Madam, you've succeeded in saying nothing. However, you've been recognised.

Okay.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 20, 2020
Maybe
grin grin grin
MOnkeyBabe:
should we give them the name ShittU kiss?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by pidtzcruz(m): 3:41pm On May 20, 2020
EXLOVER:
I'm going through hell right now, I was very happy with my single status o, until world people begin disturb me say i need girlfriend, call me names, call me even stingy sef. I decided to go into a relationship, I love her so much and she love me too, we don't stay together, we see ourselves on few occasion, have never caught her cheating before, but anytime i imagine her cheating, my heart beats very fast, if i call her and it's showing call waiting, my heart beats very very faster.

My girl is very beautiful, like everybody wants her, there was a time we were walking together and one mature man saw us and said, guy is she your girlfriend? Hold her very tight o.

I'm a cheater, but whenever i do it, I'm not always happy with myself, I feel really bad and hurt inside, I'm doing it because I'm having the feeling my girlfriend is cheating.

I feel like ending the relationship, because I'm tired of all the heart beats and BP. I have tried quarreling several times with her, and won't call her, but she will call to apologize, my heart ❤️ will just melt.

God relationship of a thing is very hard abeg. Is any Guy going through this same shit?

I swear ehnn..you no lie
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 20, 2020
YorubaLord:

So does that mean we should date ugly ones?

Perhaps, do guys date ugly ladies?

It's better to have rest of mind than to have heart problems over one fine girl.... I'd say ugly ones are the home maker but the pretty ones are the party types..
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Cabi1: 3:58pm On May 20, 2020
horllar007:

It's better to have rest of mind than to have heart problems over one fine girl.... I'd say ugly ones are the home maker but the pretty ones are the party types..

so wat of people that date or marry the beautiful ones nkor??

And besides I just noticed something
nowadays old ugly men are d ones marrying the sexy curvy ladies ...I just don't know what is going on sha....
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 20, 2020
Cabi1:

so wat of people that date or marry the beautiful ones nkor??

And besides I just noticed something
nowadays old ugly men are d ones marrying the sexy curvy ladies ...I just don't know what is going on sha....

Money is going on.... �

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Cabi1: 4:17pm On May 20, 2020
horllar007:

Money is going on.... �

so handsome dudes no dey wey follow get money why are d beautiful ones targeting the ugly guys na in marriage??
I wonder whether does ugly ones don't feel insecured due to too many curviness and sexiness of d lady
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by abd09abd: 4:39pm On May 20, 2020
She already broke up with me with the aid of her mom

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Blitz888(m): 4:48pm On May 20, 2020
jonahhh:

youre obviously not married MAN kano... if you are its obvious youre the nagger of the house

Since you know who is married and who is not even on a faceless forum such as this I will let this pass.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Stacyomolola(f): 6:44pm On May 20, 2020
1miccza:

He wasn't saying she cheated, read again
(i was only referring to his thought, he's almost convinced without no signs all just due to guilt that she is cheating, WHEREAS SHE MAY NOT BE.
I think u re the one who actually needs to read again and try to assimilate and understand, the dude i mentioned understood perfectly what i wrote so i owe u no explanation.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Stacyomolola(f): 6:48pm On May 20, 2020
1miccza:

He wasn't saying she cheated, read again
And we werent saying she cheated, we were only stating the possibility of her cheating
TRY TO READ AND ASSIMILATE
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by 1miccza: 7:37pm On May 20, 2020
Stacyomolola:

And we werent saying she cheated, we were only stating the possibility of her cheating
TRY TO READ AND ASSIMILATE

okay
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:37pm On May 20, 2020
That on is for those who are learning the art of cheating or dull girls. Smart and intelligent professional cheats will be cheating right under your nose and you won't know. Even when people around tell you, you still say it's a lie. They won't miss your calls, they won't be lost in their thoughts, their phones won't be passworded, they don't even need to keep late nights.
You can only notice they are cheating when they have fallen. In love with the other guy and want you to know so that you will break up with them and they will be free. They will pretend to be remorseful while deep down, they are glad to let you off their back.
You never see anything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by 1miccza: 7:37pm On May 20, 2020
Stacyomolola:

(i was only referring to his thought, he's almost convinced without no signs all just due to guilt that she is cheating, WHEREAS SHE MAY NOT BE.
I think u re the one who actually needs to read again and try to assimilate and understand, the dude i mentioned understood perfectly what i wrote so i owe u no explanation.

okay
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by CrentB(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2020
Is this your personal experience
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by NACE13: 9:35pm On May 20, 2020
Everyone is trying to play smart in today's relationship. But it is good though, the less you expect, the less disappointed you'll be in the end.

And to those guys with low self esteem and being scared about what their hot or pretty girlfriends are up to are just something else. I mean, come on!

I don't date even average-looking girls but I am never bothered about what they do or what they are up to. One even asked me why I don't bother about the guys calling her, and I was like "Why do you want me to be bothered, or is there something you want me to be bothered about?". She became upset and tried to fight me that night because I indirectly belittled her beauty.

Stop killing yourself over what the females do, even if they are cheating on you, just go ghost mode on them with or without evidence. I don't even bother to check their phones or spy on their SM. I just work with my guts and it has never failed me.

Well, every body ain't the same
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol why wouldn't I reply?

What I'm doing?

You're replying yeah.

The name IB strikes a cord and seeing your pics cemented that attraction. You can't blame me.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 10:26pm On May 20, 2020
emusmithyy:

You're replying yeah.

The name IB strikes a cord and seeing your pics cemented that attraction. You can't blame me.
Lol cheers smiley
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ifko: 11:01pm On May 20, 2020
abd09abd:
She already broke up with me with the aid of her mom
God has answered ur mama prayer. Go and do thanksgiving .the person u will finally married to will come cheaply to uu
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 11:51pm On May 20, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol cheers smiley

Seriously, come on.

Just wanna know you. Anything bad?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 11:55pm On May 20, 2020
emusmithyy:

Seriously, come on.

Just wanna know you. Anything bad?
To be honest, I was confused at where the conversation was going. Nothing bad, you can know me here smiley
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by emusmithyy(m): 1:10am On May 21, 2020
ibkayee:

To be honest, I was confused at where the conversation was going. Nothing bad, you can know me here smiley

Yes I can. I'll try.

Since night and day are alike, how's your night going?
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Pacesetter123(m): 1:18am On May 21, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That on is for those who are learning the art of cheating or dull girls. Smart and intelligent professional cheats will be cheating right under your nose and you won't know. Even when people around tell you, you still say it's a lie. They won't miss your calls, they won't be lost in their thoughts, their phones won't be passworded, they don't even need to keep late nights.
You can only notice they are cheating when they have fallen. In love with the other guy and want you to know so that you will break up with them and they will be free. They will pretend to be remorseful while deep down, they are glad to let you off their back.
You never see anything.
Ok, fine babe, tell us something.We are listening.
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by ibkayee(f): 1:52am On May 21, 2020
emusmithyy:

Yes I can. I'll try.

Since night and day are alike, how's your night going?

Not bad thanks
Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Topsic70: 6:08am On May 21, 2020
@ntiegijaja,

Shey I tell u say na u go taya las-las.
Now ur aiz don clear now abi?
Enjoy ur cage whilst u huzzle to open another nairaland account.
Pikin wey say make him papa nor sleep, him sef must ready to open aiz!
Taaaaaaa!
grin grin grin grin

Re: 3 Things Women Do When They Are Cheating by Topsic70: 6:24am On May 21, 2020
MinorityBastard:
[s][/s]
Hahahahaha.....e painam! grin grin grin
U neffa chi-chun-chin!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.