Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures (8865 Views)

Shocking Must Watch Video: Couple Having Sex Inside United Nations Official Car / For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by Sammy774(m): 2:25pm On May 13, 2020
To be a leader is not as easy as many people think, it requires braveness and intelligence. Most people out there are used to condemning leaders saying that he or she is not capable of doing the things he or she might have promised to do earlier on. But from my observation, although some leaders out there deceive their followers, some are still very much concerned about the welfare of their citizens. [https://obiesgist.home.blog/2020/05/13/the-official-car-of-the-governor-of-rivers-state-gov-nyesom-wike-see-pictures/

1 Like

Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by KaideeGee(m): 4:26pm On May 13, 2020
Chai... I love this man, he just dey burst my head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by Spice1: 5:00pm On May 13, 2020
Nice ride...power on,Wike!

BUBU'S NIGHTMARE!

3 Likes

Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by janedonez(m): 7:37pm On May 13, 2020
Very cool. My own is next
Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by willyo(m): 7:51pm On May 13, 2020
100K is all i need to get a muscle whip
Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by Nuclear99(m): 8:17pm On May 13, 2020
willyo:
100K is all i need to get a muscle whip
Hw va, Y 100k, Abi na so muscle take cheap
Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by seniorgozman(m): 8:34pm On May 13, 2020
Nice car
Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by Mykel51(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2020
Nuclear99:

He meant USD...
Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by willyo(m): 8:50pm On May 13, 2020
Nuclear99:
Na 100K remain
Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by ugolinze123(m): 8:53pm On May 13, 2020
Better food na money kill am
Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by SweetCunt97(f): 9:00pm On May 13, 2020
willyo:

Na 100K remain
Then u not ready to own a car. Abi u wan buy muscle come dey soak garri?
Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by Nuclear99(m): 9:03pm On May 13, 2020
willyo:
Na 100K remain
Okay I fear oo.. Thanks
Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by Elove1: 9:06pm On May 13, 2020
My own remain 20k to complete
Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by willyo(m): 9:10pm On May 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Then u not ready to own a car. Abi u wan buy muscle come dey soak garri?
I'm doing it for love. Bae says she can't stroll no more
Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by SweetCunt97(f): 9:26pm On May 13, 2020
willyo:

I'm doing it for love. Bae says she can't stroll no more
Mugu.

2 Likes

Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by ogkrakkid(m): 9:35pm On May 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Mugu.
I buy the whole of ShopRite for u nation wide..
mad o
Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by Premiumwriter: 9:46pm On May 13, 2020
Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by weblord1900: 9:59pm On May 13, 2020
Not bad for a governor though.
Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 13, 2020
Wow, Good taste.
Click on the link on my signature and get 1k.

Dm me for guidance.
Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 13, 2020
First one BROWN COLOR
second one BLACK COLOR
is he using two SUV's at the same time with his one ass?
Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by zewhyt1: 10:28pm On May 13, 2020
Chinese man and lady caught having sex inside train

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJl_yz3-y8s
Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by yuswrld20(m): 10:45pm On May 13, 2020
sentinel range
Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by willyo(m): 1:59am On May 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Mugu.
Lol. Maybe that's how u feel
Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by doggedfighter(f): 2:14am On May 14, 2020
Life's good
Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:03am On May 14, 2020
Spice1:

BUBU'S NIGHTMARE!
if bubu shake wike naw, na una go still cry come here

1 Like

Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by Godons1: 5:23am On May 14, 2020
Spice1:

BUBU'S NIGHTMARE!

Wike is always loyal to his Northern masters. Begging begging Wike. grin grin

Power pass power. grin

1 Like

Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by Olarewaju89: 5:40am On May 14, 2020
Chai... I'm here looking for 500k to start up my fabrics. God i know you will not fail me. Pls, I need your divine connection.
Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by Harrynight(m): 7:38am On May 14, 2020
And u posted it under Romance
Re: The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures by 9japride(m): 9:03am On May 14, 2020
All these government men are in the office for luxury and to oppression their fellow men. Keep buying unnecessary liabilities.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online / I think A Nigerian Girl Is Using Juju On My Friend To Take His Money! / Did Anyone Notice This About Nairaland Recently? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.