Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Re: Me And My Wife Fought - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re: Me And My Wife Fought (794 Views)

Re; My Wife Fought With My Mum Following A Quarrel. My Own Opinion. / Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? / Me And My Wife Fought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Me And My Wife Fought by kizoic: 10:07am On Jan 14, 2011
llade:

Sometimes I just wonder why nigerians can be so costumely and rude, dats why I dont blame some wealthy people who av apathy to the plight of necessitous nigerians. kizoic, no harm meant but if u dont av decorum and ure an ignoramus, u dont need to show it here as there so many other threads to dump your unwholesome salvos. This thread is not where u vent your frustration about the recent NNPC recruitment, its simple alot of people were applying so it wud av required common sense to read the general information carefully and apply when the internet traffic wud be lighter eg at nite. About insolvency, if u dont know anything about financial accounting, I advise u enrol for a basic accounting course or ask some1 knowledgeable on the subject matter. Let me tell u a simple arithmetic, if NNPC is insolvent nigeria will also be insolvent. NNPC sells and accounts for all of nigeria's crude oil, gas and condensate. This tranlates to over 90% of nigeria's exports and foreign exchange. This is distributed btw the fg, states and lgs.
If u dont know the man(minister) who mendaciouslysaid this had been relieved of his duties long ago. Please be careful as this may be my last warning to u.
I've been expecting ur reply since. . . It's like u just arrived office where u'll have access to "free internet access"
For ur information, I don't have anything against ur "MULTINATIONAL" Company . . . I hope u know the meaning of a multinational company anyway, because, for me, NNPC is a NATIONAL Oil Company. I have some good friends their and for all I know, these guys are some of the very best brains in this country.
Truth may be bitter and that explains why Remi Babalola was relieved of his duty as Finance Minister (State). Remember what happened to the CBN Governor, Sanusi Lamido when he said the National Assembly is gulps a whopping 25% of our budget.

The fundamental issues here are:
1. I understand it's meant to be a joke, I mean your post and therefore its in a wrong section
2. The guy who responded before you threw in your MULTINATIONAL bulls**t doesn't mean any harm, you only took it personal. You now went too far by mentioning where you are working thereby exposing yourself and NNPC staff to unnecessary risk. Remember you said you are very comfortable in a country where more than 80% live below $1 a day.
3. You don't have to react or respond to everything you read on the internet, talk less of an interactive media like nairaland.
4. Everybody is entitled to their opinion no matter how "St*p*d" it is.
Re: Re: Me And My Wife Fought by zayhal(f): 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2011
Na wa o. Ilade has turned his thread to something else, from the joke to an advert of himself. Why don't you just stick to topic? YOUR topic. undecided
Re: Re: Me And My Wife Fought by skyangel(f): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2011
@ zayhal
can't u see that ilade is not the op here

(1) (Reply)

I Am Scared Oooo / 38 Killed, 50 Missing In Jos Flood / Man Attacks Doctor For Making Wife Deliver At Hospital Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.