Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope (11552 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:30am On May 15, 2020
Coldie:

Me self. My mates see me and call me sir its scary
The things don taya me too,people wey dey call my senior bro by name,na sir or bros dem dey use for me,even for sch,if u see d wey everybody dey respect me like say I be one big man and shingbain man pikin never get.
But it has its advantages sha, coz all my babes till date dey always old pass me wella,thinking say we be mate,until I go tell my age,but idey make sure say water don pass there garri sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by onecrate: 11:48am On May 15, 2020
It has not been easy.
Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by paul100(m): 1:08pm On May 15, 2020
Semperty:
true. Kirkland minoxidil works 100% . But with time
Have you used it before?
Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 15, 2020
paul100:

Have you used it before?
no my friend. He was totally beardless he used it and it gave satisfactory results after 4 months
Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by paul100(m): 1:56pm On May 15, 2020
Semperty:
no my friend. He was totally beardless he used it and it gave satisfactory results after 4 months
Great
Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by Geminvert(m): 2:26pm On May 15, 2020
The reverse is the case for me
Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by obembet(f): 4:17pm On May 15, 2020
Rhaspody:

Haaaaaaa
Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by obembet(f): 4:17pm On May 15, 2020
kiddkash:

you look 28.

am i right?

Haaaa ah
Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by obembet(f): 4:18pm On May 15, 2020
Lightangel65:

37 no husband

God forbid
Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by obembet(f): 4:19pm On May 15, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Someone said you look good, yes I can confirm but don't be mad when I use your DP to create MEMES because I definitely will

Jesus Christ.. Send it to me pls
Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by obembet(f): 4:20pm On May 15, 2020
Davash222:

You can’t be younger than 39.

300 no. Agbaya
Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by kiddkash(m): 4:24pm On May 15, 2020
obembet:

Haaaa ah
ok how old are you. tell me codedly.
you do look lovely
Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by Yxxx: 5:06pm On May 15, 2020
obembet:

300 no. Agbaya
Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by Michelle55: 5:12pm On May 15, 2020
otomori:

You're hilarious, I'm 33 and people will be asking me when I'm registering for jamb. I remember 2013 while i was serving in PH, everybody go dey look me say you try oh, pikin like you don finish school. It can be embarrassing and yet fun. I inherited mine from my parents though cos i remember while growing up in secondary school days, my teachers and principal would always send my dad back home cos they didn't believe he is my dad. Some people still call me beautiful boy though, imagine man like me
Lolsss... Welcome to my world.. Infact every members of my family are like that.. My Aunt( a mother of 7) still drags my clothes with me, that's to tell you how ageless the family is. Atimes, I love it but not always biko cheesy
Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by Michelle55: 5:25pm On May 15, 2020
Denique:

Yours is still better.
One time, I went to the market with a friend and the sellers were asking me to persuade my AUNTY to buy from them. I'm two years older than her.
In my compound, I have so many babies though... There's this boy who just finished with his ND(doing his I.T now). Everytime I call him, he goes "Ehn" cheesy, when another girl whom my younger sister(not even immediate) is older than calls him, he goes "Maaaaa" grin
It surprises him now to see the girl in question calls me "Aunty"... Like he's always looking to be sure it's me she's addressing grin
A friend of mine just got to know that I am actually older than my sister cheesy
I really do love it when people think me younger
Lol.. We're cool like that tongue

1 Like

Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:11pm On May 15, 2020
obembet:

Jesus Christ.. Send it to me pls

Just watch out for it, there's even chance you would not read the post where I use it
Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by iezeiyida(m): 11:17pm On May 15, 2020
sacajawea:
Lol how do you people cope. I look younger, act younger and I'm Not yet married Hahaha
And in Nigeria where superficial things like looks, age, marriage, and your pocket are used to Judge you, na wahala oh grin kikikki

Oya let's chill and talk cheesy

Naturally I look very younger than my age, almost 10 years younger.. I'm loving it because it has so many advantages.

My only problem with it is that when I'm having fun with my agemate friends in public - bars, restaurants or somewhere else, people around did be looking at me and they'd be very probably saying in their mind; this small boy no dey follow im mates...that's how all these small boys learn bad things so fast these days. Lol

1 Like

Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by Alfather: 7:02am On May 16, 2020
sacajawea:

Hahahaha
he dey find old ba, When op go weed like 2acre, all he face go string go inside. When he see old face he go hail.
Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by ShyLord7: 7:35am On May 16, 2020
Goddey18:
It has not been easy I must confess. What pains me most is that most ladies I'm far older than keeps calling me smallie.

that's the problem bro, especially when you no tall no con get beards join. its not easy at all, na because sey we self too stubborn na im make us dey get the respect we they get now bro

1 Like

Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by ShyLord7: 8:04am On May 16, 2020
My people the thing tire me oo.

when I was serving in Kogi state, during the presidential election and I was the P.O in my polling unit back then. you need to see the way people are looking at me and what they were saying, na only cry I no fit cry. If no be sey me self no they gree for people at times, even girls own self na wahala.

you need to hear one man asking me that am I a remedial student when I have already finished final year and waiting for my NYSC call up letter.

I'm 24 and I looked like I'm still seventeen and still no sign of any commendable change only slightly deep voice and strong head

make person no get height and even beard self na your enemy.

but it's fun at times cos you get to confuse people.

Apart from that one, you are on your own oo
Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by realtalk19: 10:22am On May 16, 2020
It was challenging when I was much younger because younger or fat people wants to chance me or even want me to respect them.

Am enjoying my look now because even at 36 with kids,I look 22 with swag.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by Hypnotise: 11:05am On May 16, 2020
arinzos:
My own be say i thank God for beard. But my body is still the same since sec School.
When i see some of my Classmates ,they will be Like" you are still the same, only for the beard"

My clothes of 3-5 yrs ago still de size me Normal na me de use Shame stop to de wear am.
I am Lean and with small Structure.but you can't grade me as Short or tall.
Its frustrating Sometimes, but I don't care again.
Do you want to know the secret to changing?
Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by arinzos(m): 11:16am On May 16, 2020
Hypnotise:

Do you want to know the secret to changing?
Secret kwa grin
Tell me.
Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by Hypnotise: 11:18am On May 16, 2020
arinzos:

Secret kwa grin
Tell me.
The secret is adding at least 30kg to your body mass and looking more muscular. What is your current weight?
Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by arinzos(m): 11:27am On May 16, 2020
Hypnotise:

The secret is adding at least 30kg to your body mass and looking more muscular. What is your current weight?
Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by Hypnotise: 11:43am On May 16, 2020
arinzos:

Ok.

There is a science to this.

60kg is too small for a matured man to weigh. As a man you should aim for between 75kg and 85kg.

Do you know that if you add 1kg per week for 5months, you won't look the same way ever again.

The goal is you should increase your calories in take to 2200 to 2500 everyday.

That is achievable by buying a blender and preparing weight gaining smoothies of about 1000 or more. (Check YouTube for weight gain smoothies)
Take in the morning and night and also eat some other foods. That way you'll consume more calories.

I bet you, within 3 months, you'll become a different person.

Also download pro home workout app on play store and make use of the utility section.
Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by arinzos(m): 11:48am On May 16, 2020
Hypnotise:
Ok.

There is a science to this.

60kg is too small for a matured man to weigh. As a man you should aim for between 75kg and 85kg.

Do you know that if you add 1kg per week for 5months, you won't look the same way ever again.

The goal is you should increase your calories in take to 2200 to 2500 everyday.

That is achievable by buying a blender and preparing weight gaining smoothies of about 1000 or more. (Check YouTube for weight gain smoothies)
Take in the morning and night and also eat some other foods. That way you'll consume more calories.

I bet you, within 3 months, you'll become a different person.

Also download pro home workout app on play store and make use of the utility section.
And when i stop taking all these nko, Hope everything won't go back again?
Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by Hypnotise: 11:55am On May 16, 2020
arinzos:

And when i stop taking all these nko, Hope everything won't go back again?
No. Your body let's you keep them because you've earned them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by marksleek25: 12:05pm On May 16, 2020
I remember looking all decked up for this presentation for the insurance firm I was working with years ago. I arrived with my marketing head at the venue on the day. I'd never met the CEO of the company before the day, always held discussions with the Resource manager. So on the fateful morning, I was going along the corridor looking for the canteen to get something inside my poor belly. I came across this HUGE giant of a woman. No jokes. I even had to take some few steps just catch her face as I addressed her. My average height got my neck craning back..this woman no go oppress me. Lol. The first thing that came out of her lips was"school boy, are you lost?!" I was like...this woman de follow me talk?" I turned...shuo, no boy de my back na. I turned back to her and asked.."which school boy, ma?
The woman replied: "you of course! I come De blame my barber for giving me that low cut that always has me looking like some JS 3 student.
Long story short...my young looks got me lots of favour from that woman.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by Goddey18(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2020
ShyLord7:

that's the problem bro, especially when you no tall no con get beards join. its not easy at all, na because sey we self too stubborn na im make us dey get the respect we they get now bro

You just described everything as it is bro. I thought I was the only one �
Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by arinzos(m): 3:11pm On May 16, 2020
Hypnotise:

No. Your body let's you keep them because you've earned them.
Alright.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Look Younger Than Their Age How Do You Cope by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 16, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

How can your height be 72? Inches or cm?
7.2 oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

True Life Experience With The Spirits And Spirits World. / Guys ,how Do U Feel After Disvirgining A Lady? / Have You Ever Had Sex With Somebody Without Even Knowing His /her Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.