Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening (19159 Views)

My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. / I Bought This Phone 30500 / Xiaomi Redmi 8 Series User's Official Discussions Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by IdeeEsperanza(m): 2:42pm On May 16, 2020
Hormor14:

Put me through on how to install gcam
Chat me up

Zero Eight Zero 6 8 3 Nine 8 8 3 3
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by LaCremy: 3:39pm On May 16, 2020
ObinnaObinna:

Fine brothers. Close to Vanco Junction.

Thanks
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Jemerson: 3:24pm On May 19, 2020
igbsam:

Is Gcam same as Google camera

No. Google camera is only found in pixel devices
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Jemerson: 3:25pm On May 19, 2020
Hormor14:

Did you install gcam
..if yeas abeg put me through ..am not enjoying the default camera at all

delectablegyal:
the op is not looking bad. too many haters on nairaland. just because he came here to brag, they had to find something bad to say about him.

@op. would you advise me to buy the phone? give a more detailed reason for bragging about the phone. what were the things you did with the phone that surprised you?

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/7261#89724654
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Navyguy(m): 4:17pm On May 19, 2020
Enjoy your Redmi and share the good news to others
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Jayveed(m): 4:54pm On May 19, 2020
Pelaguis:
that's expensive bruhh
I got the 4gb/64 gb rom variant for 48k some months back
Same with me bro... February to be exact.
Don't know why the price skyrocketed
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Zoomx(m): 6:19pm On May 19, 2020
josepphh:

I go plaza go buy am. Delta state

Bros please where in Delta?
I searched and searched in Asaba but couldn't find it so had to buy redmi 8a and I'm regretting it.
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by igbsam(m): 7:14pm On May 19, 2020
Jemerson:

No. Google camera is only found in pixel devices

I searched for G Came on Playstore and i'm only seeing G Cam tools and not the app itself. What am i doing wrong ? If u can please send me the playstore link for g cam
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by maclawrence02(m): 12:06am On May 20, 2020
igbsam:

I searched for G Came on Playstore and i'm only seeing G Cam tools and not the app itself. What am i doing wrong ? If u can please send me the playstore link for g cam
What's your device?

You can't find gcam on Playstore. It's mostly device specific.
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by igbsam(m): 3:29am On May 20, 2020
maclawrence02:

What's your device?

You can't find gcam on Playstore. It's mostly device specific.

Samsung Galaxy Note 8
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Oluwadare316(m): 4:36am On May 20, 2020
blingxx:

shey women wise when it comes to tech ? ..forget that sh*t grin na society cause am

see ehn ...the pple that made me dislike iPhone are my friends who are studying computer ,asin you can't be smarter than computer students when it comes to tech grin
. I think it has to do with individual and not all computer students are smart.
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by josepphh: 10:30pm On May 20, 2020
Zoomx:

Bros please where in Delta?
I searched and searched in Asaba but couldn't find it so had to buy redmi 8a and I'm regretting it.
I bought mine in Robinson plaza warri.. I was lucky because I bought the last redmi 8. I saw rdm8a there.
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Teeklef(m): 6:55am On May 21, 2020
Malik1338:
who will buy my infinix S4 bayi �
How much?
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Malik1338(m): 2:55pm On May 21, 2020
Teeklef:
How much?
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Teeklef(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2020
Malik1338:
May we reason for Whatsapp now
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Hajokexyz: 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
any jumia agent here ?
how fast is shop from abroad phones during this 2020 ...will it ever get to the consumer in time.
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Mustack: 5:12am On Jun 21, 2020
Pelaguis:
that's expensive bruhh
I got the 4gb/64 gb rom variant for 48k some months back

Where did you buy yours. What's the battery cap can it take me a day with fair usage on internet especially is the hotspot is put on?
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by TreasureTayo(m): 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
igbsam:

Samsung Galaxy Note 8
try to download the apk file on Google. just search and install it
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
josepphh:
I just bought brand new red redmi 8 because of reviews I read/watch here on nairaland... Pls redmi users tell me what I need to do to get the best of my device.

The battery na beast!!! On heavy usage I get more than a day.

I even dropped the phone inside water for a min and nothing happened to it.

Value for money

how far with the phone? is it still representing? battery still last long? how about lagging? and camera quality?
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Adunny07(f): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2020
Fokosobo:

how far with the phone? is it still representing? battery still last long? how about lagging? and camera quality?
That's what I want to know before buying it too.
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Adunny07:
That's what I want to know before buying it too.

i checked his profile just now and i can see he has been offline for more than a month now. probably the phone has spoilt. ......Xiaomi phones are not as good as these nairaland boys are portraying it. visit their thread here or just search for any of their forums online and you will see tons of complaints.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Mustack: 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
Fokosobo:

i checked his profile just now and i can see he has been offline for more than a month now. probably the phone has spoilt. ......Xiaomi phones are not as good as these nairaland boys are portraying it. visit thier thread here or just search for any of thier forums online and you will see tons of complaints.

Am yet to buy one but there's no serious complain as you claim.. meanwhile no mobile is perfect considering the price range.

3 Likes

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by seunmueezz: 7:41am On Jul 19, 2020
Ajiswaggs:
I bought my redmi note 8pro @ 94k .......the phone is a beast.....i have been playing PUBG for hours and my phone no dey hot unlike infinix wey all my hand go dey sweat. Thank God I port.
Got mine June
109k, 6gig RAM, 128gig ROM
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:51am On Jul 19, 2020
seunmueezz:

Got mine June
109k, 6gig RAM, 128gig ROM
Same specs with mine....Some stores are even selling 107k then maybe the store i buy it from never get price update yet.
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by sagieramos(m): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2020
josepphh:
3gig ram 32g memory. 56k

Damn! Phone wet my guy be buy 36k two weeks to the lock down don become 56k
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by IamDavid(m): 7:59am On Jul 19, 2020
josepphh:
I just bought brand new red redmi 8 because of reviews I read/watch here on nairaland... Pls redmi users tell me what I need to do to get the best of my device.

The battery na beast!!! On heavy usage I get more than a day.

I even dropped the phone inside water for a min and nothing happened to it.

Value for money
Dude knows how to get attention lol... enjoy your phone bro
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Kunja2: 8:19am On Jul 19, 2020
sagieramos:

Damn! Phone wet my guy be buy 36k two weeks to the lock down don become 56k
36k?na so e cheap reach?
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by sagieramos(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2020
Kunja2:
36k?na so e cheap reach?

Yeah before the devaluation of naira and covid19
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Kunja2: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2020
sagieramos:

Yeah before the devaluation of naira and covid19
that's nice..
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by sagieramos(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2020
delectablegyal:

really! what app is that?

IR plus is still the best out there, can control almost a thousand varieties of electronics, such as different tv, soundbar, Air-condition, etc.

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by seunmueezz: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ajiswaggs:
Same specs with mine....Some stores are even selling 107k then maybe the store i buy it from never get price update yet.
probably.
The phone is soo nice though. Haven't regretted getting it..
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by delectablegyal(f): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2020
sagieramos:

IR plus is still the best out there, can control almost a thousand varieties of electronics, such as different tv, soundbar, Air-condition, etc.

any android phone?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More / Top 20 Fastest Internet Providers In Nigeria / Best Mobile Apps For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.