Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening (19111 Views)

My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. / I Bought This Phone 30500 / Xiaomi Redmi 8 Series User's Official Discussions Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by modextus(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:
Oh yeah! Welcome!! Been using Redmi Note 8 (4/128) for five months straight now - no battery issues, or drop in performance or hardware & software, unlike some crappy pieces of plastics (we all know them).

Yeah, GCam takes photography to a different level.

Lemme whet your appetite with these few GCam shots
You got it for how much?
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:27am On May 14, 2020
angelfallz:

Lol. Its still new.
I have checked out the specs of the redmi 8, the specs is similar to that of infinix hot 8 and tecno camon 15(although battery on camon 15 is 4000mAh).
What exactly do you like about the redmi 8 that makes you rate it above other phone brands?
Or what dos Xiaomi do better than other phone brands?
I guess the only spec u checked out are the camera pixels and battery Biko what else
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:32am On May 14, 2020
Xclusiveme:
Lol android users
ios user
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 11:34am On May 14, 2020
josepphh:

Hahaha yes you are right.

Also stop watching blue film too much
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 11:50am On May 14, 2020
delectablegyal:
the op is not looking bad. too many haters on nairaland. just because he came here to brag, they had to find something bad to say about him.

@op. would you advise me to buy the phone? give a more detailed reason for bragging about the phone. what were the things you did with the phone that surprised you?

You can have different access to your Xiaomi with different thumbprints...your WhatsApp, chats, calls and apps are different with different thump. I.e you don’t have to hide or delete chats...just use a different registered thump and you’re on with alternative acesss and apps
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by ellahzy(f): 11:57am On May 14, 2020
@ OP is your photo edited with an app or is that how the phone camera is?

secondly, how is the Snapchat like? hope it doesn't hang and look dull like other Android phones.

What's the quality like for Instagram live videos.
please be sincere. thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:
Oh yeah! Welcome!! Been using Redmi Note 8 (4/128) for five months straight now - no battery issues, or drop in performance or hardware & software, unlike some crappy pieces of plastics (we all know them).

Yeah, GCam takes photography to a different level.

Lemme whet your appetite with these few GCam shots
fantastic
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:
awesome
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:22pm On May 14, 2020
ADEWUMIMichael:

Also stop watching blue film too much
lol grin
To Nigerians plumpy/chubby = healthy!

This op physique is not bad, if he goes for audition in Hollywood, they will pick him shapaly. Most of the sportsmen and celebrities have similar physique.
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by adarayz(f): 12:27pm On May 14, 2020
Jumia has grown to be africa's no1 online market. With the increasing number of buyers, products are made even cheaper for easy marketing.

Coupon codes has even been used to further reduce the price, buyers buy a product for. For example if an iPhone is sold at 50,000, during the check out process if a 30% discount coupon is added, you'll get that phone for 35,000.

Is it not wonderful. If you want to get the 30% coupon what'sapp me on 09 0 505 9 2827.

Whatsapp message only.
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by adarayz(f): 12:27pm On May 14, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
Post pictures of the device.
And how much and where did you buy it?
Jumia has grown to be africa's no1 online market. With the increasing number of buyers, products are made even cheaper for easy marketing.

Coupon codes has even been used to further reduce the price, buyers buy a product for. For example if an iPhone is sold at 50,000, during the check out process if a 30% discount coupon is added, you'll get that phone for 35,000.

Is it not wonderful. If you want to get the 30% coupon what'sapp me on 09 0 505 9 2827.

Whatsapp message only.
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by DriggityDre: 12:32pm On May 14, 2020
[s]
adarayz:
Whatsapp message only.
[/s]They should work on fair pricing of gadgets. Sometimes, they get up to 40% profit on some.
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by adarayz(f): 12:36pm On May 14, 2020
DriggityDre:
[s][/s]They should work on fair pricing of gadgets. Sometimes, they get up to 40% profit on some.
Op bought his hone for 56k, but the same spec goes for 45 k on jumia.

Check it, if I'm Lieing or not

1 Like

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Ayomarcel(m): 12:46pm On May 14, 2020
ellahzy:

secondly, how is the Snapchat like? hope it doesn't hang and look dull like other Android phones.

Lol. Picture freak I guess. Not bad.
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by yuswrld20(m): 1:15pm On May 14, 2020
blingxx:

Guy you better delete this nonsense before tecno bashers catch you who are you fooling

You no sabi phone atall undecided ..I no go talk aha
senseless mode
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by delectablegyal(f): 1:18pm On May 14, 2020
Blainz:

You can have different access to your Xiaomi with different thumbprint...your WhatsApp, chats, calls and apps are different with different thump. I.e you don’t have to hide of delete chats...just use a different registered thump and you’re on with alternative acesss and apps

what about battery? how many hours while using the internet, playing games, watching YouTube videos?
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by delectablegyal(f): 1:19pm On May 14, 2020
chariisGRACE:

One thing I know that phone for is that it can control your TV, AC infact any that has a remote sensor.

really! what app is that?
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by delectablegyal(f): 1:20pm On May 14, 2020
ellahzy:

vital questions.
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:50pm On May 14, 2020
Ajiswaggs:
I bought my redmi note 8pro @ 94k .......the phone is a beast.....i have been playing PUBG for hours and my phone no dey hot unlike infinix wey all my hand go dey sweat. Thank God I port.
Pictures please sir... We the standard Organisation of nairaland are trying to censor claims, so people are not misled. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:53pm On May 14, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Pictures please sir... We the standard Organisation of nairaland are trying to censor claims, so people are not misled. Thanks for your understanding.
Picture of what?
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by angelfallz(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2020
Artzdanielsz:

I guess the only spec u checked out are the camera pixels and battery Biko what else
You can check it out yourself at gsmarena.com
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by angelfallz(m): 1:59pm On May 14, 2020
sunshineV:

Go for that check up it will do you good bro

I'm fine, no check up required here. Have you gone for your own check up?
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:59pm On May 14, 2020
oxygenlove:
bruh.. just forget it... do you or have you used any Xiaomi phone before??... my bro redmi 5plus of 2years + battery still okkk
This I can testify to. Concerning the redmi 5 plus battery.
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by sunshineV(f): 2:01pm On May 14, 2020
angelfallz:

I'm fine, no check up required here. Have you gone for your own check up?

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by angelfallz(m): 2:02pm On May 14, 2020
[quote author=sunshineV post=89539371][/quote]
Nice chubby baby
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by DriggityDre: 2:08pm On May 14, 2020
angelfallz:

Nice chubby baby
You are not serious grin

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by angelfallz(m): 2:11pm On May 14, 2020
DriggityDre:
You are not serious grin
Lol wetin man go do
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by DriggityDre: 2:17pm On May 14, 2020
[s]
adarayz:

Op bought his hone for 56k, but the same spec goes for 45 k on jumia. Check it, if I'm Lieing or not
[/s]
Pelaguis Josepphh, see the Jumia price.

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by kiyosakijnr(m): 2:22pm On May 14, 2020
[quote author=josepphh post=89515802]I just bought brand new red redmi 8 because of reviews I read/watch here on nairaland... Pls redmi users tell me what I need to do to get the best of my device.

The battery na beast!!! On heavy usage I get more than a day.

I even dropped the phone inside water for a min and nothing happened to it.

Value for money[/congratulations because I no even understand ]
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by zewhyt1: 2:25pm On May 14, 2020
josepphh:
Ihttps://youtu.be/VOcRtNU7ssI

LIKE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE

How to nose mask in 5 mins DIY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOcRtNU7ssI
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by adarayz(f): 2:26pm On May 14, 2020
DriggityDre:
[s][/s]
Pelaguis Josepphh, see the Jumia price.

There were lower once.

Tell yourself the truth.
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by chariisGRACE(m): 2:32pm On May 14, 2020
delectablegyal:

really! what app is that?
It is more of a hardware thing because the phone is built with an IR blaster.
It is a feature you can find on most flagship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

These Ads On My Phone Are Making Me Sick And Tired / What Android Has That iOS Doesn't Have / We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.