Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening (19102 Views)

My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. / I Bought This Phone 30500 / Xiaomi Redmi 8 Series User's Official Discussions Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by blingxx(m): 7:41am On May 14, 2020
josepphh:
I just bought brand new red redmi 8 because of reviews I read/watch here on nairaland... Pls redmi users tell me what I need to do to get the best of my device.

The battery na beast!!! On heavy usage I get more than a day.

I even dropped the phone inside water for a min and nothing happened to it.

Value for money

Nice review i will buy mine after lockdown ..
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Dozzyalive: 7:42am On May 14, 2020
Good morning Buddies.
Hope you are all safe. Could someone assist me, I downloaded Gcam on my Redmi 8 but could not use it.
How do I operate it?? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by blingxx(m): 7:45am On May 14, 2020
yuswrld20:
checkout my tecno camon 15 pro.pop up cam at the go

Guy you better delete this nonsense before tecno bashers catch you who are you fooling

You no sabi phone atall undecided ..I no go talk aha

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by angelfallz(m): 8:00am On May 14, 2020
josepphh:
The battery nor dey gree low.. I just love this phone.

Lol. Its still new.
I have checked out the specs of the redmi 8, the specs is similar to that of infinix hot 8 and tecno camon 15(although battery on camon 15 is 4000mAh).
What exactly do you like about the redmi 8 that makes you rate it above other phone brands?
Or what dos Xiaomi do better than other phone brands?
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by seanwilliam(m): 8:02am On May 14, 2020
Pelaguis:
that's expensive bruhh
I got the 4gb/64 gb rom variant for 48k some months back
things don cost jare.. corona no dey do well ..
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by sunshineV(f): 8:11am On May 14, 2020
angelfallz:

Lol. Its still new.
I have checked out the specs of the redmi 8, the specs is similar to that of infinix hot 8 and tecno camon 15(although battery on camon 15 is 4000mAh).
What exactly do you like about the redmi 8 that makes you rate it above other phone brands?

15 Likes

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by angelfallz(m): 8:13am On May 14, 2020
[quote author=sunshineV post=89527773][/quote]

Lol. What is the Problem?
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by June15(m): 8:16am On May 14, 2020
josepphh:
I just bought brand new red redmi 8 because of reviews I read/watch here on nairaland... Pls redmi users tell me what I need to do to get the best of my device.

Value for money

Do you know your phone (xiaomi) get two launcher, I mean two spaces on same phone?? Even have dual app on the same phone, either the first launcher (space) or the second launcher (space).. all xiaomi phones are beast, battery, graphics, cams, etc. Enjoy bro

NP: I used iPhone X.. just love xiaomi

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by faithfull18(f): 8:20am On May 14, 2020
OmoDavido:
how much
48500 thereabout.
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 8:20am On May 14, 2020
josepphh:

I even dropped the phone inside water for a min and nothing happened to it

Value for money
what have you done with they device that made you state that the battery is a beast even on heavy usage ....why not swim with people who use iPhone X and the rest swim with their phone and nothing happened
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Zikar: 8:21am On May 14, 2020
OP you no wise o. U suppose buy 15k phone and use the remaining buy better food.
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by olujosh301(m): 8:25am On May 14, 2020
Zikar:
OP you no wise o. U suppose buy 15k phone and use the remaining buy better food.

Here they come again
Mr wisdom
So because of his stature he shouldn't buy what he needs
I hope you are fat and Soo is your bank account
Isiewu

9 Likes

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by delectablegyal(f): 9:03am On May 14, 2020
the op is not looking bad. too many haters on nairaland. just because he came here to brag, they had to find something bad to say about him.

@op. would you advise me to buy the phone? give a more detailed reason for bragging about the phone. what were the things you did with the phone that surprised you?

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by slimanyd: 9:15am On May 14, 2020
Pelaguis:
that's expensive bruhh

You don forget say $ don rise ni
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by stylochime: 9:27am On May 14, 2020
josepphh:

I even dropped the phone inside water for a min and nothing happened to it. shocked

Value for money
Oga calm down abeg!
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:36am On May 14, 2020
angelfallz:

Lol. Its still new.

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Xclusiveme: 9:36am On May 14, 2020
Lol android users
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Brooke60(f): 9:52am On May 14, 2020
josepphh:

Value for money
Welcome to Redmi Family. I use Note 8 Pro, baddest!
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by angelfallz(m): 9:52am On May 14, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:

Lol, i'm fine, no need for check up
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2020
Pelaguis:
that's expensive bruhh I got the 4gb/64 gb rom variant for 48k some months back
Where you buy am from?
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Faithful4real(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2020
angelfallz:

Lol. Its still new.

See question. Tecno and infinix dey repeat phone specifications but different design

1 Like

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by angelfallz(m): 10:09am On May 14, 2020
Faithful4real:

See question. Tecno and infinix dey repeat phone specifications but different design

But what about quality? Wouldn't you say Tecno and Infinix have quality?
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Slykin1(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2020
How much is 4gb ram varient now?
I want to buy it next week
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by jericco1(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2020
Waka! undecided
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by blingxx(m): 10:32am On May 14, 2020
Xclusiveme:
Lol android users

Android users undecided ...niqqa go and watch latest phone reviews on youtube especially "unbox therapy" 85% of these tech guys always give bad reviews about iphone I don't blame you tho it because you haven't seen alot of android phones ..

Laslas some Nigerians no know pass infinix,tecno,itel and vivo ..go YouTube baba iPhone no go sweet again grin
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by sunshineV(f): 10:33am On May 14, 2020
angelfallz:

Go for that check up it will do you good bro

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by geezynoni: 10:35am On May 14, 2020
angelfallz:

Lol. Its still new.

Wat is ds one saying, similar to what
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Faithful4real(m): 10:37am On May 14, 2020
angelfallz:

To me they don't.
It is because there is no competition. Now xiaomi is coming up then infinix will start producing phone with quality.
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Faithful4real(m): 10:40am On May 14, 2020
Zikar:

You think everybody is like you. Maybe he is using for a business or something. Like big entrepreneurs they use iPhone because it is safer, and they data won't get leaked to the public.
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by sullenx(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2020
Pelaguis:
that's expensive bruhh
Where did u get it I want to buy too
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by chariisGRACE(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2020
delectablegyal:
the op is not looking bad. too many haters on nairaland. just because he came here to brag, they had to find something bad to say about him.

@op. would you advise me to buy the phone? give a more detailed reason for bragging about the phone. what were the things you did with the phone that surprised you?

One thing I know that phone for is that it can control your TV, AC infact any that has a remote sensor.
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Midex88(m): 11:04am On May 14, 2020
Pelaguis:
that's expensive bruhh

Phones are now very expensive, I considered buying redmi note 8 but the price have skyrocketed, like 10_15k the original price. so am planning to buy it through Ali Express

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

These Ads On My Phone Are Making Me Sick And Tired / We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN. / What Android Has That iOS Doesn't Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.