Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening (19106 Views)

My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. / I Bought This Phone 30500 / Xiaomi Redmi 8 Series User's Official Discussions Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by DriggityDre: 2:35pm On May 14, 2020
adarayz:

There were lower once.
Tell yourself the truth.
See the price jump. This makes me certain that the price was definitely higher even before this pandemic.
You sound like a Jumia rep.
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by adarayz(f): 2:38pm On May 14, 2020
DriggityDre:
See the price jump. This makes me certain that the price was definitely higher even before this pandemic.
You sound like a Jumia rep.

Yesss

I Sell Jumia coupon codes.
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by paul100(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2020
blingxx:

Android users undecided ...niqqa go and watch latest phone reviews on youtube especially "unbox therapy" 85% of these tech guys always give bad reviews about iphone I don't blame you tho it because you haven't seen alot of android phones ..

Laslas some Nigerians no know pass infinix,tecno,itel and vivo ..go YouTube baba iPhone no go sweet again grin
IPhone is just overhyped,if you no get iPhone for Nigeria some girls no go near you.Nonsense mentalityundecided

4 Likes

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by blingxx(m): 2:49pm On May 14, 2020
paul100:

IPhone is just overhyped,if you no get iPhone for Nigeria some girls no go near you.Nonsense mentalityundecided

shey women wise when it comes to tech ? ..forget that sh*t grin na society cause am

see ehn ...the pple that made me dislike iPhone are my friends who are studying computer ,asin you can't be smarter than computer students when it comes to tech grin

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Dopenigga(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2020
I actually thought this was a diss grin
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Theoryx(m): 3:42pm On May 14, 2020
faithfull18:

I need to come and open shop in that plaza oo. The one I have is 4gb/64gb for far less.

how much does it cost
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Pelaguis: 3:45pm On May 14, 2020
DriggityDre:
[s][/s]
Pelaguis Josepphh, see the Jumia price.

Please do not be daft

The OP said redmi 8 not note 8

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Theoryx(m): 3:45pm On May 14, 2020
ObinnaObinna:
I got mine 44k

The phone is a real monster, I swear.
Battery deh scatter my head. Camera deh give joy, but not all the time to be honest.

location and date?
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by korban3134(m): 3:46pm On May 14, 2020
josepphh:

Playing prank on infinix and crapno users.

I want them to know how powerful redmi is.

Guy you're a genius lols grin grin grin
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by DriggityDre: 4:14pm On May 14, 2020
Pelaguis:
Please do not be daft
The OP said redmi 8 not note 8.
I didn't see that. You could have passed your statement across normally, but no, you had to use that.

3 Likes

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Gmajor(m): 4:39pm On May 14, 2020
I don't get it. Why is the phone so costly?
It's an almost exact replica of redmi 7 apart from having a bigger battery, so why is it so much costlier?
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by ajericho(m): 4:55pm On May 14, 2020
who can share the settings to get the best out of gcam
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Naijaarchive(m): 5:15pm On May 14, 2020
angelfallz:

But what about quality? Wouldn't you say Tecno and Infinix have quality?

Which quality.... You guys should just shut it abeg

1 Like

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by igbsam(m): 5:34pm On May 14, 2020
ajericho:
who can share the settings to get the best out of gcam

Is Gcam same as Google camera
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 14, 2020
skywalker240:
Tecno Marketers when they read the topic,

vs

Tecno marketers after they click and read the content. grin
Lol, dem don set to laugh before, big disappointment

1 Like

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by angelfallz(m): 6:05pm On May 14, 2020
Naijaarchive:

Which quality.... You guys should just shut it abeg

Please explain why you prefer Xiaomi to tecno or Infinix
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by DriggityDre: 6:28pm On May 14, 2020
angelfallz:
Please explain why you prefer Xiaomi to tecno or Infinix
It is not something too difficult to understand.
Bottom line is, better specs for a lower price.

3 Likes

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by ajericho(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2020
igbsam:

Is Gcam same as Google camera

Yes
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Crownedjon: 6:49pm On May 14, 2020
A good device would sell itself without marketing,the public only needs enlightenment

Op congrats for make an excellent choice

2 Likes

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by angelfallz(m): 6:56pm On May 14, 2020
DriggityDre:
It is not something too difficult to understand.
Bottom line is, better specs for a lower price.

Okay. Thank you
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by ObinnaObinna(m): 7:13pm On May 14, 2020
Theoryx:

location and date?

February in Abakaliki.
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by PlaysNigeria: 8:11pm On May 14, 2020
Mad! #SMH cheesy
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:38pm On May 14, 2020
modextus:
You got it for how much?
70k in December from a Nairaland seller.

1 Like

Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by igbsam(m): 8:42pm On May 14, 2020
ajericho:

Yes

Okay...Thank you.
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by donMIG(m): 9:02pm On May 14, 2020
Then I noticed u r a kid n a confused somebody
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by LaCremy: 10:18pm On May 14, 2020
ObinnaObinna:

February in Abakaliki.

Where in Abakaliki, please?
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 12:24am On May 15, 2020
Phones are now very expensive, I considered buying redmi note 8 but the price have skyrocketed, like 10_15k the original price. so am planning to buy it through Ali Express

Is it cheaper?
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Nobody: 12:25am On May 15, 2020
Please who knows how much it is currently at spar pH?
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Midex88(m): 6:24am On May 15, 2020
charlieyung:

Phones are now very expensive, I considered buying redmi note 8 but the price have skyrocketed, like 10_15k higher from the original price. so am planning to buy it through Ali Express

Is it cheaper?

Yeah. Much cheaper with 13k difference
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Hormor14(m): 7:42am On May 15, 2020
josepphh:

I bought it 56k.. can't post pic right now... Day don dark.

2nd photo is me. Redmi front cam

Did you install gcam
..if yeas abeg put me through ..am not enjoying the default camera at all
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by Hormor14(m): 7:43am On May 15, 2020
IdeeEsperanza:
Oh yeah! Welcome!! Been using Redmi Note 8 (4/128) for five months straight now - no battery issues, or drop in performance or hardware & software, unlike some crappy pieces of plastics (we all know them).

Yeah, GCam takes photography to a different level.

Lemme whet your appetite with these few GCam shots

Put me through on how to install gcam
Re: I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening by ObinnaObinna(m): 1:18pm On May 16, 2020
LaCremy:

Where in Abakaliki, please?

Fine brothers. Close to Vanco Junction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

These Ads On My Phone Are Making Me Sick And Tired / What Android Has That iOS Doesn't Have / We Did Not Sack Oyagbola And We Paid No Bribe - MTN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.