Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion (56821 Views)

Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) / Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos / Imota Rice Mill Nears Completion, Set To Be The Third Largest In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by temielects(m): 12:45pm On May 14, 2020
this akwaibom governance is just so different from other states in Nigeria.. God bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Hunchogee: 12:45pm On May 14, 2020
Savie:
Reread the news again dude.
Nice one bro
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Hunchogee: 12:48pm On May 14, 2020
Igbosmoker:
their own people is looting the money
That's sad for a place that produced the first south south president

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Hunchogee: 12:50pm On May 14, 2020
temielects:
this akwaibom governance is just so different from other states in Nigeria.. God bless Nigeria
The are just like Chinese in behaviour....an average akwa ibom man is not ambitious which in some case is good if you have a good leader and bad in other way round

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Legendguru: 12:56pm On May 14, 2020
really
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by paix(m): 1:00pm On May 14, 2020
JAMO84:
This is the kind of things that can take Nigeria out of poverty, not by Buhari snapping his fingers and poverty should be gone.

I AM DONE TALKING
Does he even have the fingers to snap with?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by titusmichael27(m): 1:03pm On May 14, 2020
wow! from the international football stadium to ibom air, and now we are about to give birth to a new industry. May our children follow this path and never neglect on this developments. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Hunchogee: 1:05pm On May 14, 2020
paix:
Does he even have the fingers to snap?
Lol
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Hunchogee: 1:05pm On May 14, 2020
[quote author=Legendguru post=89537413]really[/quote

Morning bro���]

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Hunchogee: 1:06pm On May 14, 2020
titusmichael27:
wow! from the international football stadium to ibom air, and now we are about to give birth to a new industry. May our children follow this path and never neglect on this developments. Amen!
Amen oo
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by NAMUST(m): 1:08pm On May 14, 2020
Hunchogee:

Na to vote them out
my state worse pass your state.delta state.... Mr Okowa is clueless
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Hunchogee: 1:21pm On May 14, 2020
NAMUST:
my state worse pass your state.delta state.... Mr Okowa is clueless
Na to vote better person
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by JKriss16(m): 1:27pm On May 14, 2020
I school in Akwa ibom and it's close to this place... really lovely... God bless Akwa Ibom...

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Hunchogee: 1:29pm On May 14, 2020
JKriss16:
I school in Akwa ibom and it's close to this place... really lovely... God bless Akwa Ibom...
You too bro

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Tookool(m): 1:34pm On May 14, 2020
YungLasaint:
Yea you're right... Maybe the have boycott everything...
I'm a card carrying member of the PDP ....but I'll tell him to the face that he has failed everyone if I get the chance to say it.
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Hunchogee: 1:37pm On May 14, 2020
Tookool:

I'm a card carrying member of the PDP ....but I'll tell him to the face that he has failed everyone if I get the chance to say it.
Issorite
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by yaki84: 1:42pm On May 14, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
If the industry cannot grow beyond akwaibom state,then its just like any other small scale business
If that is what u can totally understand from the point I made, I will only say INDABOSKI
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Oduclemz: 2:01pm On May 14, 2020
Hunchogee:

God bless you sir for your kind words. I felt in love with this state precisely when I discover the level of industrialisation mindset the state carries.....akwa ibom really want to be industrialized. Lalala abeg take it to the top

You know nothing Mr Man! Audio project. Udom is a failure we all have regretted giving him a chance to lead
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by jayaim: 2:25pm On May 14, 2020
How can they when corruption is the order of the day? I keep saying it, we need leaders that can perform not quarks that are selected based on religion, ethnicity. Is just so unfortunate.
JAMO84:
This is the kind of things that can take Nigeria out of poverty, not by Buhari snapping his fingers and poverty should be gone.

I AM DONE TALKING

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by booz(m): 2:30pm On May 14, 2020
I believe you meant this(screenshot), I'm not hating, just letting you know that all the sources highlighted are not reliable/ sustainable. The state owned plantation can be banked on and not others.

With a starting capacity of 300,000 coconuts a day and possibly to stage up to 1000,000/day, calculate how much coconut is required a year and see how soon it'll take to run out of coconut. I have researched on this whole thing well until in the past and still working with it.

Savie:
Reread the news again dude.

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 14, 2020
Hunchogee:

https://akwaibomstate.gov.ng/akwa-ibom-coconut-refinery-nigerias-future-beckons/

Akwa Ibom amaka
i so much love my State. And also my Governor.
😍

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Hunchogee: 2:39pm On May 14, 2020
Oduclemz:

You know nothing Mr Man! Audio project. Udom is a failure we all have regretted giving him a chance to lead
For you not to be able to say your point without insult....then you're a bunch of retarded junkeee added together to form a bold shit

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by na2016: 2:46pm On May 14, 2020
Please stop lying to us that a private investment is an investment of the state government.
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Hunchogee: 2:56pm On May 14, 2020
na2016:
Please stop lying to us that a private investment is an investment of the state government.
Pls what are you saying??
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Sundahjoe(m): 2:59pm On May 14, 2020
I'm happy and impressed with this, I have been a traveller to the state especially uyo city. I can tell you it's a nice city but their major problem is large numbers of employment youths. if this kind of projects are established always, it will get the youth out of criminal acts or idleness and help them to be responsible. kudos to the state government on this, many of industries are needed.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Charly68: 3:03pm On May 14, 2020
We need more of this in the land

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by na2016: 3:04pm On May 14, 2020
Hunchogee:

Pls what are you saying??

You know very well what I am saying. One of the worst administrations in Akwa Ibom is this particular PDP government.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Hunchogee: 3:06pm On May 14, 2020
Charly68:
We need more of this in the land
Yes bro
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Hunchogee: 3:09pm On May 14, 2020
na2016:

You know very well what I am saying. One of the worst administrations in Akwa Ibom is this particular PDP government.
My brother pls stay away from hate and bitterness so that it will be well with u

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by deji17: 3:17pm On May 14, 2020
israelmao:
If only FG would leverage on this and will not turn blind eyes to it as it did to Prof.Iwu's medicinal solution to Coronavirus.

Which one is blind eye? Will FG be doing everything? A product that can be pushed to the market for everyone consumption, how is FG help required? Where FG has helped like the patronisation of Innosson, have you acknowledge that? Why must everything be about bigotry to people like yourself?
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by TinwotFarm1(m): 3:37pm On May 14, 2020
Its been said that the definition of stupidity (and insanity) is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result each time. By that definition, would outsiders looking at us not call us stupid or insane in this country? How can anybody in their right minds , in 2021, still be celebrating a state government establishing industries? You mean to tell me that you do not know the history of government started and run enterprises in this country? Of the thousands of such industries that have been established by different tiers of government since independence, how many have been successful?

The answer is virtually zero. The few still existing depend on government subventions to stay afloat, a continued drain on public resources. They are nothing more than vanity projects of public officers who use them to siphon money while at the same time deceiving their supporters that they are "doing something", "lagbaja is working", etc.

Whether na coconut industry oh, or mango industry, a wise public official will seek private investors to establish it and run it as a for-profit enterprise, so that the owners' interests are perfectly aligned with the success of the business. To attract such private capital, wise governments will offer inducements, such as tax breaks, land allocations, provision of infrastructure, etc. Our governments, whether state or federal, have no track record of running businesses successfully. As citizens, we really need to stop cheering when charlatans use public funds to engage in yet another white elephant project. Our history is littered with them. They will stop only when we stop cheering. And this applies to all of them, whether from the North, Southeast, Southwest of Middle belt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. / My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) / Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.