Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,609 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion (57372 Views)

Akwa Ibom Coconut Oil Factory To Commence Operation Tomorrow (Pictures) / Ibom Coconut Refinery Taking Shape… Photos / Imota Rice Mill Nears Completion, Set To Be The Third Largest In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by israelmao(m): 3:50pm On May 14, 2020
deji17:

Which one is blind eye? Will FG be doing everything? A product that can be pushed to the market for everyone consumption, how is FG help required? Where FG has helped like the patronisation of Innosson, have you acknowledge that? Why must everything be about bigotry to people like yourself?

I only read hotchpotch,nothing but hotchpotch..

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by carpdiemz: 3:57pm On May 14, 2020
Hunchogee:

Honestly and the are peaceful too

Yes they are, it’s obvious they are one of the best in south south I think calabar too but not been there

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by na2016: 4:11pm On May 14, 2020
Hunchogee:

My brother pls stay away from hate and bitterness so that it will be well with u

Stay away from being a sycophant if you truly want to make it in life! I was expecting you to prove me wrong but you have resorted to name calling.
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Hunchogee: 4:14pm On May 14, 2020
Sundahjoe:
I'm happy and impressed with this, I have been a traveller to the state especially uyo city. I can tell you it's a nice city but their major problem is large numbers of employment youths. if this kind of projects are established always, it will get the youth out of criminal acts or idleness and help them to be responsible. kudos to the state government on this, many of industries are needed.
I can attest to idleness but not criminal act, uyo is a peaceful city
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Hunchogee: 4:15pm On May 14, 2020
Charly68:
We need more of this in the land
Yes brother we need it
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Hunchogee: 4:17pm On May 14, 2020
na2016:

You know very well what I am saying. One of the worst administrations in Akwa Ibom is this particular PDP government.
Again I don't still understand were you're coming from... for your info each governors of the state have done well comparing to some of their peers ok

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Hunchogee: 4:19pm On May 14, 2020
TinwotFarm1:
Its been said that the definition of stupidity (and insanity) is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result each time. By that definition, would outsiders looking at us not call us stupid or insane in this country? How can anybody in their right minds , in 2021, still be celebrating a state government establishing industries? You mean to tell me that you do not know the history of government started and run enterprises in this country? Of the thousands of such industries that have been established by different tiers of government since independence, how many have been successful?

The answer is virtually zero. The few still existing depend on government subventions to stay afloat, a continued drain on public resources. They are nothing more than vanity projects of public officers who use them to siphon money while at the same time deceiving their supporters that they are "doing something", "lagbaja is working", etc.

Whether na coconut industry oh, or mango industry, a wise public official will seek private investors to establish it and run it as a for-profit enterprise, so that the owners' interests are perfectly aligned with the success of the business. To attract such private capital, wise governments will offer inducements, such as tax breaks, land allocations, provision of infrastructure, etc. Our governments, whether state or federal, have no track record of running businesses successfully. As citizens, we really need to stop cheering when charlatans use public funds to engage in yet another white elephant project. Our history is littered with them. They will stop only when we stop cheering. And this applies to all of them, whether from the North, Southeast, Southwest of Middle belt.
You sound sick already....pls get quarantine ok
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Nwaonyishi69: 4:20pm On May 14, 2020
Hunchogee:

Please read the post again and this time read btw lines...if will sure give you the answer you wsnt
Guy, how long shall you people deceive yourselves? You showed the pictures of the refinery and I commented. Why not answer my questions with the pictures of some of the plantations? Telling where they are does not convince anybody about this project not being another white elephant project, simple. Am sure that in the next 5 years this will only be remembered for the debts it brought on the state.
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Hunchogee: 4:22pm On May 14, 2020
na2016:

Stay away from being a sycophant if you truly want to make it in life! I was expecting you to prove me wrong but you have resorted to name calling.
Prove you wrong on your own personal opinion ... aba relax na. No be your opinion again
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Nwaonyishi69: 4:24pm On May 14, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Oga,try to read,don't just jump to a conclusion
Coconut plantations are in ikot abasi,eastern obolo and mkpat enin
Likewise in other LGA
I saw the pictures of the refinery and I want the pictures of the plantations that would sustain it. Stop beating about the bush, like liar moha. This is not the first white elephant project to have been conceived in Nigeria.
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Hunchogee: 4:32pm On May 14, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
Guy, how long shall you people deceive yourselves? You showed the pictures of the refinery and I commented. Why not answer my questions with the pictures of some of the plantations? Telling where they are does not convince anybody about this project not being another white elephant project, simple. Am sure that in the next 5 years this will only be remembered for the debts it brought on the state.
You can also visit https://m.facebook.com/HJOilAfrica/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0 for your info ok

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by na2016: 4:33pm On May 14, 2020
Hunchogee:

Prove you wrong on your own personal opinion ... aba relax na. No be your opinion again

You are simply shameless. Abasi Ukan ooo
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by rollingrocks: 4:38pm On May 14, 2020
Udom has really NOT been impressive, PERIOD!!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Hunchogee: 4:43pm On May 14, 2020
na2016:

You are simply shameless. Abasi Ukan ooo
You're stupid honestly very bitter and stupid
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Hunchogee: 4:44pm On May 14, 2020
rollingrocks:
Udom has really NOT been impressive, PERIOD!!!!
I hope you're ok
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by SIONKPO1(m): 4:46pm On May 14, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
I saw the pictures of the refinery and I want the pictures of the plantations that would sustain it. Stop beating about the bush, like liar moha. This is not the first white elephant project to have been conceived in Nigeria.
You talk any how my friend,Even if I show you the coconut plantations you will still doubt me
mind you am not politicians praise singers ooohhh
This one is real and its a PPP

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by na2016: 4:52pm On May 14, 2020
Hunchogee:

You're stupid honestly very bitter and stupid

You must be a FOOL if you can't give me facts to disprove my assertion. If you don't change, sycophancy will kill you!
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by SIONKPO1(m): 4:53pm On May 14, 2020
Tookool:

I'm a card carrying member of the PDP ....but I'll tell him to the face that he has failed everyone if I get the chance to say it.
You expects him to be throwing money the way akpabio did when he was in charge
my brother their time differs
*Akpabio concentrated on roads,buildings and others while udom specifically said he wants to concentraylte on human development and industrialization, we will get there

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Nwaonyishi69: 4:53pm On May 14, 2020
SIONKPO1:

You talk any how my friend,Even if I show you the coconut plantations you will still doubt me
The peddlers of this info took time to gather pictures of the said plant, to impress us. They should have been a little wiser to know that the plantations are important. But, what they did was to list towns and local governments where there are plantations. Is this any different from what Yahoo boys do to gullible whites who come to be dealers on petroleum with sweet tongued 20 years old boys. Only the pictures can convince me.
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 14, 2020
Bayelsa ijaws you see your life?

Hope you wouldn't start grabbing land here also ?
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by SIONKPO1(m): 5:06pm On May 14, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
The peddlers of this info took time to gather pictures of the said plant, to impress us. They should have been a little wiser to know that the plantations are important. But, what they did was to list towns and local governments where there are plantations. Is this any different from what Yahoo boys do to gullible whites who come to be dealers on petroleum with sweet tongued 20 years old boys. Only the pictures can convince me.
Someone shared it to you on this platform,stop behaving like you did cause its bad

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Antai123(m): 5:06pm On May 14, 2020
IAM PROUD OF MY STATE AKWA IBOM, HOW I WISH THEY CAN GIVE ME A GOOD JOB IN THE STATE CAPITAL. I WOULD HAVE RELAXED THERE.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by rollingrocks: 5:09pm On May 14, 2020
Hunchogee:

I hope you're ok

You Sycophantic foooool, are the one that is certainty not OK by going about looking for abandoned and never to be completed projects by AKSG to use to deceive the unsuspecting public to believe that Udom is working. What a shame. Someone asked you, where is the plantation, you stupidly dived into insults. Udom is a substandard governor delivering sustandard uncompleted projects everywhere. The ONLY commendable thing he has done in my opinion is IBOM AIR. Others like this one na completed wash.
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Hunchogee: 5:11pm On May 14, 2020
na2016:

You must be a FOOL if you can't give me facts to disprove my assertion. If you don't change, sycophancy will kill you!
You need brain cells bro
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Hunchogee: 5:12pm On May 14, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Don't mind them bro
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Hunchogee: 5:13pm On May 14, 2020
SIONKPO1:

You expects him to be throwing money the way akpabio did when he was in charge
my brother their time differs
*Akpabio concentrated on roads,buildings and others while udom specifically said he wants to concentraylte on human development and industrialization, we will get there
God bless you bro
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by Hunchogee: 5:14pm On May 14, 2020
rollingrocks:

You Sycophantic foooool, are the one that is certainty not OK by going about looking for abandoned and never to be completed projects by AKSG to use to deceive the unsuspecting public to believe that Udom is working. What a shame. Someone asked you, where is the plantation, you stupidly dived into insults. Udom is a substandard governor delivering sustandard uncompleted projects everywhere. The ONLY commendable thing he has done in my opinion is IBOM AIR. Others like this one na completed wash.
You sound bitter already....just run along stop hating
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by SIONKPO1(m): 5:15pm On May 14, 2020
Hunchogee:
God bless you bro
Amen

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by rollingrocks: 5:18pm On May 14, 2020
Hunchogee:

You sound bitter already....just run along stop hating

Bitter for an abandoned NEVER to be completed project . I laugh in Swahili. You are as fake and substandard as your master Udom.
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by SIONKPO1(m): 5:24pm On May 14, 2020
rollingrocks:

Bitter for an abandoned NEVER to be completed project . I laugh in Swahili. You are as fake and substandard as your master Udom.
Jealousy and hate are the last class one attends before becoming a ********
You said Udom builds sub standards and audio projects?
please point one or any?
Let's play opposition with Love not with hate and Evil
I Bet you you are one of those pained APC akwa ibom zombie
UDOM is not perfect and I expect him to do more to what he has done but above all him try

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by na2016: 5:35pm On May 14, 2020
Hunchogee:

You need brain cells bro

You will soon be tired...
Re: Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery, Nigeria’s Future Beckons, Nears Completion by rollingrocks: 5:44pm On May 14, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Jealousy and hate are the last class one attends before becoming a ********
You said Udom builds sub standards and audio projects?
please point one or any?
Let's play opposition with Love not with hate and Evil
I Bet you you are one of those pained APC akwa ibom zombie
UDOM is not perfect and I expect him to do more to what he has done but above all him try

Hahaha, PDP, APC, thats all you know?thats the only way your brain is wired, right? Its a pity. What's the difference, tell me?Akpabio squandared, Udom is confused. Tell me ONE dualized road Udom has started and completed? All na cut and join. You mentioned human empowerment, please tell me how many scholarships has be awarded by govt., how many secondary and primary schools has he properly built, rehabilitated and equipped? with all the billions as revenue. Everything he does he must attach WORLD CLASS, INTERNATIONAL STANDARD, FIRST OF ITS KIND IN WEST AFRICA, AFRICA AND THE WORLD yet we all know the truth that most of those things are substandard even by Nigerian standards. There is no reason why akwa ibom is where it is now with all its endowments if not for inept leaders like Udom and sychophants like you who jump from one politician to another. Akwa Ibom should be rubbing shoulders with the likes of Dubai. All tourism sites in the state are DEAD, name one well maintained and functioning tourism site in the state if you can. Udom and his confused commisioners are a failure.PERIOD!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) / Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa / Livestock Farming Biz ----- Cattle, Sheep, Goats And Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.