Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. (1296 Views)

Should I Still Contact Her??. / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / Video: A Snapchat Ashawo Girl’s Se.xt*ape - Watch Now (contact Her Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
I met this lady in 2018, on Facebook. She's from my home town and we got to know ourselves...though I was in school then. I asked her out, but her response was that she's in a complicated relationship now.

Overtime, she keep on checking on me, calling , texting and even coming to my family house if she notices that I came back home. Like five to six time she have visited me but when I make a move for s*x, she finds one or two excuses not to...the last time, she got angry and left. She dropped out school around 2020, I inquired as to why she did so but she didn't want to tell...so the last time we spoke was December 2020.

I lost my phone around February 2021,so lost all my contacts and couldn't retrieve my Sim due to some reasons. So fast forward to last week. A lady called me on phone and called my name and asked if I was at home.....I said yes, she told me she was coming.
She latter didn't come that day, so I look up her number on Truecaller finds out she's the one. It happened that she got my number from a friend. The next day around 7:45 pm she called that she was on her way to my place..she came as she promised, after sometimes I made my move, she was comfortable with it From her body language but few minutes after she said she want to go, that she will come on Sunday being yesterday of which I know won't happen .....that this, that that ...bla bla bla. Got angry and went home.

Was my move for s*x uncalled for?
So guys what do you think, should I call her or
Let here be.
Re: Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. by Ocholu: 1:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
Let me be real with you OP;

The more you look, the less you see. I'm out!!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
See the way that girl is just using you to catch cruise angry
Anytime you want to bang her she always find an excuse to give you. And yet another nigga is smashing her pussy!

Oga, forget that girl and move on.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. by Tbvxl: 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Free her oga
Re: Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. by EmptyGarden(m): 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Na only s*x dey your head o. All through the years same attempt. If it's not working just relax, let her make up her own mind. For now, you should enjoy each other's company, if you no want to enjoy her company, then let her go and let her be.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. by Jennyclay(f): 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
Must you have sex with her? Why are you dogs men so obsessed about sex?

She said she's in a complicated relationship, you also made mention she's a school drop out. Common sense should have tell you she's going through alot. But all you care about is sex sex sex!!!

Even if she have sex with you, you will call her degrading names.

If she chose not to have sex with you, you will still her names.

I just pity the poor girl.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. by Moeman: 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
them go soon frame you 4 rape
Re: Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. by Totilopussylick(m): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Your looking for a Story abi

Board a masa masa bus going to ojuelegba under bridge cross to the bridge by the left side and trek small, you'll see one ripe mango in-between the traffic lights and thanks me l8ta tongue.
Re: Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. by MrCuteking(m): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Flee! from fornication.
Re: Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ghost her oga
Re: Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
Must you have sex with her? Why are you dogs so obsessed about sex?

She said she's in a complicated relationship. You also made mention she's a school drop out. Common sense should have tell you she's going through alot.

But all you care about is sex sex sex!!!

He is a very big dog..
Re: Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Respect yourself and leave the lady...you are stressing her out abeg..
She gree now you go still come here to call her names..abeg rest and respect yourself..don't let kids give you had advise on here..
Re: Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
Must you have sex with her? Why are you dogs so obsessed about sex?

She said she's in a complicated relationship. You also made mention she's a school drop out. Common sense should have tell you she's going through alot.

But all you care about is sex sex sex!!!

Learn to be civil enough not to use derogatory name while making your point.

As per her dropping out of school, if she wanted help from me, she should have Open up to me. For the complicated relationship, that was long time ago.

For the sex part, even you as a lady would misinterpret her intent as to the constant visitation without expressing her feelings out, and it may sound cruel of me to tell her not come to my place again.

PS: I have never pushed to keep in contact with her and doesn't want to be in anyone's friend zone.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. by slan87(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
You already gave her the impression that you are only after her body, if you don't have anything else to offer her pls let her be

1 Like

Re: Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. by lyriclekidd(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
EmptyGarden:
Na only s*x dey your head o. All through the years same attempt. If it's not working just relax, let her make up her own mind. For now, you should enjoy each other's company, if you no want to enjoy her company, then let her go and let her be.

Make e enjoy company wey no dy pay?? If na you you go like work for company wey no go benefit or gain from??
Re: Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. by Boogyman557: 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
Holly Gram cool

BANI don visit u more Dan 5 times n u NEVER NACK..

Which kind slacking MANCHI u be SELF...

BANI don even visit ur family house and u NEVER NACK..

70yrs OLD MAN!

U NO GO WISE UP!

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
Re: Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
Leave her alone asap
Re: Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. by tunize(m): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
All your every move na I tried to torch her "sex" from time you met her till now nah so so move you dey move, Let her be if eventually you are going to f*ck una go f*ck be like na sex full your head self.
Re: Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. by Olajydeey: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
Is her name
Shalom or Mercy or Arike or Omowunmi?
Let me check something
Re: Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. by Sonnobax15(m): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
lipsrsealed
Mumu op undecided. If you continue with this your type of mentality,las las na scorpion queens hands you go take end your life,mumu undecided. So the only impact you can ever make in that girl's life na to add her join the list of one of your alphabet bitches? undecided. Na the banny I blame cha...Her body and flesh don suppose reveal to her say na so so sperm full your brain now lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. by Ofadaman(m): 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
70 yr old man, your mumu don't too much
Re: Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. by Premiumwriter: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
Almost 4 years on one lady's matter and 70 year old man is still asking if he should continue.

Bro you've not even started so I wonder where you want to continue from.
Re: Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. by Homeboiy: 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Op learn to operate on Mode One

Just tell her straight up that you want to be having casual sex with her.

If she says no
Just tell her to avoid you

Na so I de do now

1 Like

Re: Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. by Deicide: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Respect yourself and leave the lady...you are stressing her out abeg..
She gree now you go still come here to call her names..abeg rest and respect yourself..don't let kids give you had advise on here..
Don't mind the idiot, you would see thread like why are 9ja girls so easy to bang?

(1) (Reply)

My Sugar Mama Just Came Knocking On My Door With Gifts For Valentine / First Visit Sex Good Or Bad? / Does Good Girl Pay Or Bad Girl Pay ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.