Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore (3035 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by nairaboygirl: 10:17am On May 14, 2020
Founder of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore has slammed Bola Tinubu after the former Lagos State Governor reacted to the appointment of Ibrahim Gambari as the new Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by KristaPretty(f): 10:20am On May 14, 2020
They're all politicans and end up dinning together without the masses knowing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by nairaboygirl: 10:22am On May 14, 2020
[b][/b]
[i][/i]
[s][/s]
[left][/left]
[right][/right]
Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by mrvitalis(m): 10:24am On May 14, 2020
So much for a United south west

South west should pick one

They want presidency
They want restructuring
They want oduduwa republic

Bunch of confused people ...I have never seen a people so unUnited

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by adem30: 10:25am On May 14, 2020
Giving yourself sleepless night over fiction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by Nobody: 10:26am On May 14, 2020
#RevolutionNow #Soworefor2023!

5 Likes

Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by agulion: 10:28am On May 14, 2020
For sure he will
Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2020
mrvitalis:

They want presidency
They want restructuring

they are too greedy, they will want everything, they'll soon come for your head grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by mrvitalis(m): 10:50am On May 14, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

they are too greedy, they will want everything, they'll soon come for your head grin
I'm waiting for them

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by helinues: 10:52am On May 14, 2020
Where is the excerpt interview?

And btw, who is Sowore in the scheme of things in SW, someone that all his national votes is not up to one coaling centre results.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by bennyxt: 10:55am On May 14, 2020
mrvitalis:

They want presidency
They want restructuring

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by Yanmiriflathead: 12:34pm On May 14, 2020
Omoyele Sowore an ijaw yoruba should shut his mouth, when we are to discuss politics in yorubaland. Just like agboola gambari, He is not a full blooded yoruba. Other than him being a journalist, Sowore does not have a say in yoruba politics because he's no different from gambari. he should be proud of his ijawness and shut the hell up when people like tinubu are making prognostic political calculations.
A Bat That See's Himself A Bird

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by kehinde1588(m): 1:06pm On May 14, 2020
mrvitalis:

They want presidency
They want restructuring

Lol. Copy copy grin grin

Only Ipob terrorists are known to be confused on what they want come 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by efighter: 1:09pm On May 14, 2020
mrvitalis:

They want presidency
They want restructuring

No, we want Biafra Republic of Drugs and Crime.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by yeanka007: 1:37pm On May 14, 2020
mrvitalis:

They want presidency
They want restructuring

My brother don't be decieved by what you read online. Yoruba is only here for one Nigeria.

The idea of restructuring is only accepted by few Yoruba (10%).

The idea of Oduduwa Republic is a Fraud Scheme which we Yoruba know, that is why we don't take it serious; if we really want it, it won't take us up to 10 years to achieve. We are not sideline in Nigeria politics so there is no need for that though I wish we can have our own republic because that will show the massive potential of the Yoruba People and a very democratic nation will be emerged.

The Presidency is what we want for now, No pretense about that.

3 Likes

Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 14, 2020
yeanka007:

My brother don't be decieved by what you read online. Yoruba is only here for one Nigeria.

The idea of Oduduwa Republic is a Fraud Scheme which we Yoruba know, that is why we don't take it serious; if we really want it, it won't take us up to 10 years to achieve. We are not sideline in Nigeria politics so there is no need for that though I wish we can have our own republic because that will show the massive potential of the Yoruba People and a very democratic nation will be emerged.

You are 100% correct. But he’s not wrong either. This is the order of what we want.

1. We want the presidency
2. We want to restructure, being in the position of power will help with this and we can restructure on our own terms.
3. We want our Republic within Nigeria or without Nigeria, either way we our getting our autonomy. Everything we do we do it within the legal contract of the law

4 Likes

Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by slimfit1(m): 2:12pm On May 14, 2020
Oduduwa republic sir that's what we want. We can't share a country with Hausa people no disrespect we have different taste and want different things.
Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by WeneDiali: 2:14pm On May 14, 2020
yorubas are confused, what do they really want?

Today you want presidency, tommorow you want oduduwa republic, the next day you want restructuring.

yoruba are never united. Even Ijebu people, Ekiti and Ondo people have made it clear they'll never support Tinubu presidential ambitions which is very likely to fail.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by Zooposki(f): 2:16pm On May 14, 2020
yeanka007:

The presidency is not going to help Oduduwa grow. I think a separate nation is better for all. This country is just too dysfunctional.

1 Like

Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:18pm On May 14, 2020
yeanka007:

Those fighters relocating to the South doesn't bother you?
Una go shock gaaan

2 Likes

Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:36pm On May 14, 2020
U don mean it
Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 14, 2020
A
Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 14, 2020
WeneDiali:
yorubas are confused, what do they really want?

Today you want presidency, tommorow you want oduduwa republic, the next day you want restructuring.

yoruba are never united. Even Ijebu people, Ekiti and Ondo people have made it clear they'll never support Tinubu presidential ambitions which is very likely to fail.

Again, worry about your own region. Stop poke-nosing in the affairs of the west. We are united in what we want. We want 2023 presidency then we go from there. We can actually achieve what we want and don’t have to insult others to do it, well we make exception for you people, because you people are uncivilised barbaric people who bathe in dirty stinky mysterious river still. You also kill your brothers over a mango, sell your children for money and then molest your daughters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLUE45C6vOo

1 Like

Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by Powerintoxicate: 2:51pm On May 14, 2020
mrvitalis:

They want presidency
They want restructuring

it's your igbo people who are confused and wicked heartless cowards

1 Like

Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by mrvitalis(m): 2:55pm On May 14, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
it's your igbo people who are confused and wicked heartless cowards
A wicked soul bringing igbos to this topic

1 Like

Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by mrvitalis(m): 2:56pm On May 14, 2020
efighter:

No, we want Biafra Republic of Drugs and Crime.
U want Biafra we know you are greedy d
But don't get wipped out trying that
Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by 7lives: 2:58pm On May 14, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by Powerintoxicate: 3:06pm On May 14, 2020
mrvitalis:

A wicked soul bringing igbos to this topic
see them jumping on this thread
Re: Gambari: ‘tinubu Will Face Ultimate Disgrace’ — Sowore by SouthNigerian: 3:14pm On May 14, 2020
mrvitalis:

They want presidency
They want restructuring

Deep inside you, it is well known Yorubas are liberals, Yorubas desire peace & prosperity for all tribes in Nigeria.
You can attest privately that Yorubas are a great tribe who desire the best for ALL.

No matter how much you e-warriors try to engage us in hateful wars, our LIBERAL Legacy will only wax stronger.

We Love South Easterners
We Love South Southeners
We Love Northerners
We Love Nigeria
We Love Africa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion About The Attack On Tinubu And Godfatherism / Toll Gate Has Been Set Ablaze.. / F16 vs JF17, Nigeria latest military fleets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.