Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. (7489 Views)

Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat / Why Do Some Family Members Act Like They Don't Care / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by bodybuilder: 12:38pm On May 14, 2020
Women don't understand your struggle.

The earlier some men realise that women are wired not to recognise the sacrifices you make the better for you.

A woman does not genuily care if you are giving her half of your salary.

A woman does not care that you're trying hard to satisfy in bed.

A woman will always leave you for man richer, more good looking and confident than you.

The moment you recognise this fact that women just care about value not intent or been sacrificial the better for you.

In a nutshell, don't put your self in great inconvenience for a woman.

Don't spend money you can't really afford.

Just spend what is really comfortable with you.

Here is an illustration.

If you earn 200k, and give her 100k

She will leave for a man that earns 1 million and gives her 200k

You get it, women naturally can't relate your sacrifice and struggle.

This is not just about money. It about every other thing.

A woman will not still stay with you because of the effort you put in to making her cum.

All she cares about is the orgasm, not the amount of work you put in.

In conclusion. Don't kill your self, she does not recognise effort. Women does not recognise effort, just value.

Don't forget this!

I'm not bashing women, it's their natural trait. It's not their fault. That's how they are created.

You just have to be aware of this truth as man, so you expect it, and don't cry like baby, when she leaves you anytime.

This is no hate on women. Don't get it wrong.

90 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by DrPurple(m): 12:43pm On May 14, 2020
Not all of them

4 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Mstick: 1:02pm On May 14, 2020
Whenever I see topics like this I can't help but LOL! Many of the "men" that come online to bash women if their mothers didn't contribute in the families they wouldn't have gone to school, eaten or even be worth anything.

Now they're "grown" they think bashing women makes them cool and accepted.

32 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 14, 2020
Fact only

5 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by bodybuilder: 1:09pm On May 14, 2020
Mstick:
Whenever I see topics like this I can't help but LOL! Many of the "men" that come online to bash women if their mothers didn't contribute in the families they wouldn't have gone to school, eaten or even be worth anything.

This is not bashing women. It not the woman's fault. It is their nature. I'm just letting men know how they are. So they won't blame women, when they act that way.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Boydehot: 1:10pm On May 14, 2020
That why you need to ask God to give you a woman like your mum.
My parents may not be perfect. I pray my woman and I should leave in peace like they do till now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by donbachi(m): 1:11pm On May 14, 2020
It can happen to men that goes after womenthat have sworn with their wombs to die playing men and worships material things.
Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 14, 2020
bodybuilder:
Women don't understand your struggle.

The earlier some men realise that women are wired not to recognise the sacrifices you make the better for you.

A woman does not genuily care if you are giving her half of your salary.

A woman does not care that you're trying hard to satisfy in bed.

A woman will always leave you for man richer, more good looking and confident than you.

The moment you recognise this fact that women just care about value not intent or been sacrificial the better for you.

In a nutshell, don't put your self in great inconvenience for a woman.

Don't spend money you can't really afford.

Just spend what is really comfortable with you.

Here is an illustration.

If you earn 200k, and give her 100k

She will leave for a man that earns 1 million and gives her 200k

You get it, women naturally can't relate your sacrifice and struggle.

This is not just about money. It about every other thing.

A woman will not still stay with you because of the effort you put in to making her cum.

All she cares about is the orgasm, not the amount of work you put in.

In conclusion. Don't kill your self, she does not recognise effort. Women does not recognise effort, just value.

Don't forget this!
the koko is that men should learn to cut their coat according to their cloth. Broke guys should not go for slay queens. They should go to the babe on their street or in their village.

Hope they will hear.

19 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Mstick: 1:29pm On May 14, 2020
You can't say what a woman's"nature" is because you're not a woman. Even our natural features are different so why do you expect every woman to act and think the same?

We see news of men raping their own kids, killing even their own family for money ritual, internet fraudsters and cultists everyday but no woman creates a topic saying that's the nature of men.

bodybuilder:

This is not bashing women. It not the woman's fault. It is their nature. I'm just letting men know how they are. So they won't blame women, when they act that way.

21 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by IAmSkinny: 1:35pm On May 14, 2020
We know
Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Jullima(f): 1:36pm On May 14, 2020
Mstick:
You can't say what a woman's"nature" is because you're not a woman. Even our natural features are different so why do you expect every woman to act and think the same?

We see news of men raping their own kids, killing even their own family for money ritual, internet fraudsters and cultists everyday but no woman creates a topic saying that's the nature men.

[img]https:///view/yes-melb-agt-americas-got-talent-agtgifs-gif-4519427.gif[/img]

21 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by chinchonglee(m): 1:38pm On May 14, 2020
Why will i give any idiot 100k out of my 200k salary

Does that make any sense

41 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by bodybuilder: 1:39pm On May 14, 2020
chinchonglee:
Why will i give any idiot 100k out of my 200k salary

Does that make any sense

That's why you're a wise man.

23 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by olasegun90(m): 1:50pm On May 14, 2020
little word is enough for a wise.

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Martinez39s(m): 1:53pm On May 14, 2020
cheesy

Boys are finally beginning to wake up. This is great!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Martinez39s(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2020
bodybuilder:

Stop explaining yourself to that woman. You don't have to explain yourself to anybody. All women are like that.

40 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Mprex(f): 1:56pm On May 14, 2020
Mstick:

Seriously undecided
Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Edyice: 1:58pm On May 14, 2020
True talk .... Noted cool

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by saladinnoir: 2:05pm On May 14, 2020
The only woman that will pity you in times of trouble is your mother, alot of men need to realise that women aren't naturally(although there can be exceptions) wired to feel sympathy for us like we do them, its an evolutionary design, you need alot of females to continue a specie but few males and the females need the best men to get the best offspring, this doesn't mean that those that come out on top are always the best but mating instincts are more primal than cerebral

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by CAPSLOCKED: 2:07pm On May 14, 2020
THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS.

2 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by bodybuilder: 2:08pm On May 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS.

Few.
Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Ningen(m): 2:09pm On May 14, 2020
Mstick:

We see news of men raping their own kids, killing even their own family for money ritual, internet fraudsters and cultists everyday but no woman creates a topic saying that's the nature men.

But that's the nature of man; to kill, steal and rape. Men are responsible for all this through out history. We are potential & ‘latent’ criminals.

Now, you know what to expect from a man.

Ergo, men should expect women not to care or understand the struggle and sacrifices made for their sake. It's a basic truth that we've to accept.

It doesn't eliminate the possibility of variants.
In ‘both’ cases

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by megareal: 2:11pm On May 14, 2020
So the trend now in Nairaland is to open a thread, demean and bash women. Insult them and downgrade them to the worst level and earn some silly likes that will not translate to money.

I really wonder: what did women really do to men on Nairaland? Because in the real world, it's a very different ballgame.

10 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Lightangel65: 2:18pm On May 14, 2020
DrPurple:
Not all of them

It's all of them, your eye never open

2 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Lightangel65: 2:20pm On May 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
the koko is that men should learn to cut their coat according to their cloth. Broke guys should not go for slay queens. They should go to the babe on their street or in their village.

Hope they will hear.

That's what causes the problem, if you're broke don't try to go after a girl with high standards cause she'll leave you.

4 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by olasegun90(m): 2:22pm On May 14, 2020
It's 99% of them.

3 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Lightangel65: 2:22pm On May 14, 2020
It's like that in all female animals including women.
Female animals go after the strongest males, to procreate
And in humans money is power so they go for the richest

8 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 14, 2020
Lightangel65:

That's what causes the problem, if you're broke don't try to go after a girl with high standards cause she'll leave you.
exactly, but men like to eat their cake and have it, then come and cry foul on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Lightangel65: 2:29pm On May 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
exactly, but men like to eat their cake and have it, then come and cry foul on nairaland

That's why sometimes I just ignore them. No one forced them to go into a relationship.

6 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:23pm On May 14, 2020
stop comparing ungrateful good for nothing women with proper women.... thats like comparing monkey with computer!

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:25pm On May 14, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Hope they will hear.
Lightangel65:

nonsense...an ungrateful woman would leave you, whether you satisfy her needs or not... she is only with you until she finds a better man than you. such good for nothing women can NEVER be loyal to you.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by anigbajumo(m): 4:27pm On May 14, 2020
Mstick:

My dear,it is not about throwing tantrums at women it is just the bitter truth,but not perculiar to all ladies rather than 98% of Nigerian women.Anytime I see a post like this on NL I always think it doesn't exist until my ex cheated on me just three months after I used my hard earned money to open shop for her,it was like a dream but reality,since then I bliv most topics about women on NL.Untill am ready to marry,that is when i can spend for any lady,for the past one year na to spend token then fuc like 2_3x and jump to next available chic,no time to keep on with one lady and keep billing me in one fictitious relationship.I can't do that shiit again,it is nothing but a scam.

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Online Dating: How To Grab A Woman's Attention / Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added) / Say NO To Cucumber, Use Carrot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.