Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. (7535 Views)

Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat / Why Do Some Family Members Act Like They Don't Care / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by fcdgrand(m): 9:21pm On May 14, 2020
Mstick:
You can't say what a woman's"nature" is because you're not a woman. Even our natural features are different so why do you expect every woman to act and think the same?

We see news of men raping their own kids, killing even their own family for money ritual, internet fraudsters and cultists everyday but no woman creates a topic saying that's the nature of men.

so women no dey do rape?, money ritual?, internet fraud?, cultist?

12 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Martinez39s(m): 9:32pm On May 14, 2020
emmaodet:
Hmmmmmmm
Martinez, i was given a rude awakening this evening when i read two threads.
Pls check them out -

https://www.nairaland.com/5851821/husband-experience#89453761

https://www.nairaland.com/5622874/family-important-dont-let-zeal#89549833

Now am thinking most women are cold-hearted and when they make decisions, they don't really care about the other gender.
The more you live and observe, the more you will get closer to the fact that all women are like that. Unlike what my haters will think, I don't speak out of hatred and bitterness, I speak the truth as I see it.

12 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Minxie(f): 10:45pm On May 14, 2020
wow. the bitterness is overwhelming.
Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 14, 2020
Guys why not let's leave this women alone
And let Hussle
If you talk about it from now till next year it's won't change anything angry
Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 14, 2020
anigbajumo:

My dear,it is not about throwing tantrums at women it is just the bitter truth,but not perculiar to all ladies rather than 98% of Nigerian women.Anytime I see a post like this on NL I always think it doesn't exist until my ex cheated on me just three months after I used my hard earned money to open shop for her,it was like a dream but reality,since then I bliv most topics about women on NL.Untill am ready to marry,that is when i can spend for any lady,for the past one year na to spend token then fuc like 2_3x and jump to next available chic,no time to keep on with one lady and keep billing me in one fictitious relationship.I can't do that shiit again,it is nothing but a scam.
Someone you're not married to getting her a shop with your hard earn money you Fúck up
Thank God you are not close to me
Have been holding this hockey stick since afternoon angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by anigbajumo(m): 11:40pm On May 14, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Someone you're not married to getting her a shop with your hard earn money you Fúck up
Thank God you are not close to me
Have been holding this hockey stick since afternoon angry

Am not that a dunce bro,a lady we 've dated for over four years,well known by my parents and her family also,the most painful part is the the first time I caught her she was crying and use everything to swear that she has nothing to do with the guy before I caught her red-handed...It was from that day I fear ladies in my life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 14, 2020
anigbajumo:

Am not that a dunce bro,a lady we 've dated for over four years,well known by my parents and her family also,the most painful part is the the first time I caught her she was crying and use everything to swear that she has nothing to do with the guy before I caught her red-handed...It was from that day I fear ladies in my life.
Let me tell you something
Any relationship with a girl that is more than two years or that has passed two Years without any hope of getting married to her
Bro just leave her alone
Dating someone for over four years definitely shows you both are not serious just wasting each other's time
You're a man a woman crying and begging you while you caught her cheating, shouldn't be like that you ought to have know all women tactics
You're the one that should play someone not
You been played by someone a woman for that matter damnit angry

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by anigbajumo(m): 11:54pm On May 14, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Let me tell you something
Any relationship with a girl that is more than two years or that has passed two Years without any hope of getting married to her
Bro just leave her alone
Dating someone for over four years definitely shows you both are not serious just wasting each other's time
You're a man a woman crying and begging you while you caught her cheating, shouldn't be like that you ought to have know all women tactics
You're the one that should play someone not
You been played by someone a woman for that matter damnit angry

Lol,we started dating when I was in 100L and broke up in 400L,did u expect me to marry her while am not yet done with my studies??

I caught her then was not red-handed,he pleaded that I was thinking other way that she doesn't av affairs with him until I caught her red-handed and quit the relationship...

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Nobody: 12:14am On May 15, 2020
anigbajumo:

Lol,we started dating when I was in 100L and broke up in 400L,did u expect me to marry her while am not yet done with my studies??

I caught her then was not red-handed,he pleaded that I was thinking other way that she doesn't av affairs with him until I caught her red-handed and quit the relationship...
Wait this red-handed you are talking about
Hope is not what am thinking
Bro u catch them for bed shocked
Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by luminouz(m): 12:29am On May 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

U want video proof or what? Your question is irritating abeg...
Not on bed,na on top mango tree or NEPA pole undecided

12 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Nobody: 12:30am On May 15, 2020
luminouz:

U want video proof or what? Your question is irritating abeg...
Not on bed,na on top mango tree or NEPA pole undecided
Next time try to get fúck buddies to avoid stories that touch grin
Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by luminouz(m): 12:37am On May 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Next time try to get fúck buddies to avoid stories that touch grin
OP shared his pain. I understand that.

Share yours,even your fvck buddies are someone else's fvck buddies. E go still pain u

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Nobody: 12:40am On May 15, 2020
luminouz:

OP shared his pain. I understand that.

Share yours,even your fvck buddies are someone else's fvck buddies. E go still pain u
grin bad guy
Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by orble: 1:07am On May 15, 2020
Jullima:

[img]https:///view/yes-melb-agt-americas-got-talent-agtgifs-gif-4519427.gif[/img]

Very wrong, and annoying

Was he talking about crimes... don't females perform worse crimes

4 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by orble: 1:15am On May 15, 2020
KristaPretty:
Your post is just like a man describing the exact feeling of being on a monthly cycle or like a child describing how driving a plane is.

Baseless!!!!!

Next post abeg, make I no vex angry
But he did not speak about monthly cycle,
Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by davillian(m): 1:21am On May 15, 2020
Martinez39s:
Stop explaining yourself to that woman. You don't have to explain yourself to anybody. All women are like that.
They are like that o,
You de tell am.....
Only on rare cases you meet some women who are different.
Most of them are in this category.......
They dont care about your struggle just give when they ask that's what they want...
Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Martinez39s(m): 1:57am On May 15, 2020
davillian:

They are like that o,
You de tell am.....
[s]Only on rare cases you meet some women who are different.[/s]
Most All of them are in this category.......
They dont care about your struggle just give when they ask that's what they want...

2 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Nobody: 2:01am On May 15, 2020
The simple truth is that men will always go for the best... I prefer working class this days.. The only time they enjoy from me, is their first visit with a bottle of malt grin
After then, all cost na your head.. 50/50

3 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by pizzzy(m): 5:21am On May 15, 2020
I think our mindset is the problem any man wey woman no like go say na because of money forgetting dat we have other shortcomings. Timaya give empress 8 million naira jeep � she still fall him hand. If Jeff bezos wife go fit divorce am, you think say na ur 100k wey u give her go make woman stick with u forever. The rich also cry, as long as you want to associate with the opposite sex just be prepared for the bulls**t dat comes with it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by GeneralPula: 5:33am On May 15, 2020
Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by kheny12(m): 5:40am On May 15, 2020
Women and Money are the two things spoiling this world.

2 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Amb1045(m): 6:08am On May 15, 2020
I remembered back then when I was trying to build a relationship with few ladies. first one same character, second geh same shit, third one same stuff, sixth one same matter. I started asking myself questions, what's the problem with me. whether oil for women really Dee my head lol. untill I found out I was really doing lover boy. I had to change seriously, go for only the sex no feelings attached. if I ask you out you do shakara I move to the next geh no coming back no time. if I say let's Bleep you said no I move on no calling no talking. I don't have time to please anybody seriously the shit is working for me right now. if you bill me the money way I can't afford I quit the relationship. I'm not your father. men way Dee buy Moto for ordinary girl friend what are your ambition. I know most ladies use jaz on them. if I too get feelings for you I break up, I don't want that shit abeg lol. right now love no help anybody after all na Toto ee go end. lol

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Gentle0wavez: 6:17am On May 15, 2020
People always scold men for objectifying women or seeing them as commodities, but in reality no man does it to them more than them. If we are to stop seeing women as commodities, na women the thing go pain pass. This behavior is just called selling yourself to the highest bidder.

10 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by anigbajumo(m): 6:20am On May 15, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Lol,noooooo
Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Nobody: 7:56am On May 15, 2020
Too much idle time OP
Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Nobody: 8:04am On May 15, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
the koko is that men should learn to cut their coat according to their cloth. Broke guys should not go for slay queens. They should go to the babe on their street or in their village.

Hope they will hear.
did you read that post at all?
Even those who ain't broke can be played by women. A woman can leave a rich man for a richer man.

4 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Nobody: 8:05am On May 15, 2020
bodybuilder:
Women don't understand your struggle.

The earlier some men realise that women are wired not to recognise the sacrifices you make the better for you.

A woman does not genuily care if you are giving her half of your salary.

A woman does not care that you're trying hard to satisfy in bed.

A woman will always leave you for man richer, more good looking and confident than you.

The moment you recognise this fact that women just care about value not intent or been sacrificial the better for you.

In a nutshell, don't put your self in great inconvenience for a woman.

Don't spend money you can't really afford.

Just spend what is really comfortable with you.

Here is an illustration.

If you earn 200k, and give her 100k

She will leave for a man that earns 1 million and gives her 200k

You get it, women naturally can't relate your sacrifice and struggle.

This is not just about money. It about every other thing.

A woman will not still stay with you because of the effort you put in to making her cum.

All she cares about is the orgasm, not the amount of work you put in.

In conclusion. Don't kill your self, she does not recognise effort. Women does not recognise effort, just value.

Don't forget this!

I'm not bashing women, it's their natural trait. It's not their fault. That's how they are created.

You just have to be aware of this truth as man, so you expect it, and don't cry like baby, when she leaves you anytime.

This is no hate on women. Don't get it wrong.
How did you come about this your conclusion?
Do you have personal incidents that made aware of this phenomenon that you recount here?
I am not necessarily in disagreement with your theory ; in the animal kingdom we see this female trait.
When a male lion is being challenged by an outsider lion for take over of his pride the pride females show no loyalty, they leave the pride lion to face his fate alone without assisting him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by KristaPretty(f): 9:02am On May 15, 2020
[[s]b]Women are not logical, so deal with them logically.. they use emotions to play victim cards..
Women are manipulative, so never leave any loopholes for that..
[/b][/s]

[s]Make her totally submissive to you[/s] but always give her a say when taking decision..

Women love heartless men.. I just learned that...

Like I said, your post is baseless! It's unfortunate that all your life you have been meeting girls who are the exact description of your post!
Now if you have met or even made attempt to be friends or in a relationship with reasonable ladies, you would know how that there are women who have a very high sense of reasoning that are not immature to use emotions to play cards neither can they be manipulated.

You cannot make anyone totally submissive to you, you EARN respect and submission. Only
humans with fish brain never take note of this.

Lastly, please do not keep holding unto the frustrations of the past, it's no one's fault you went for low leveled, dumb, cheating, immature girls. Good thing is you learnt your lesson and do not settle for anything worse.

If you're too pained about women, stay single for life and allow other men enjoy life and the beauty of it with women in it!

To those girls you dated in the past, I think you were an "investment gone bad" . Stop dating shawarma and broke jobless girls, you say no!

Good morning with love from the female kingdom grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by lukui: 10:08am On May 15, 2020
But many of them will care when you

1. Jump from third mainland bridge

2. Drink sniper

3. Wait for dangote trailer to hit you on Lagos Ibadan express way.

Have you died, rest in peace bro, she got clients to fxck tonight!!

May God save us

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Crazychris: 10:29am On May 15, 2020
You ain't bashing anybody, that's just the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Benprass(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2020
bodybuilder:

This is not bashing women. It not the woman's fault. It is their nature. I'm just letting men know how they are. So they won't blame uwomen, when they act that way.
boss you are wrong, speak for yourself, not all women are the same
Re: Women Don't Care About Your Struggle. by Benprass(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
the koko is that men should learn to cut their coat according to their cloth. Broke guys should not go for slay queens. They should go to the babe on their street or in their village.

Hope they will hear.
God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably And Starts Getting Herself Naked After Break Up / Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES) / Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.