Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Look At A Definition Of Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At A Definition Of Marriage (585 Views)

Men!!! What's Your Definition Of A Submissive Woman? / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At A Definition Of Marriage by Powerbandoo(f): 5:47pm On May 14, 2020
Pls guy do justice to it

Re: Look At A Definition Of Marriage by waleadex(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2020
Not quite far from the truth.
Re: Look At A Definition Of Marriage by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 14, 2020
I won't get tired of it unless I keep playing it every minute of the day 24/7. Even if I did play it 24/7.
Dude, I can never get tired of listening to a song like; Eminem's 'Not Afraid' or The Game's ' Dreams'.
Re: Look At A Definition Of Marriage by Powerbandoo(f): 6:09pm On May 14, 2020
NockMedia:
I won't get tired of it unless I keep playing it every minute of the day 24/7. Even if I did play it 24/7.
Dude, I can never get tired of listening to a song like; Eminem's 'Not Afraid' or The Game's ' Dreams'.

Hmm
Re: Look At A Definition Of Marriage by Powerbandoo(f): 6:10pm On May 14, 2020
waleadex:
Not quite far from the truth.
� yea
Re: Look At A Definition Of Marriage by shilenji(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2020
omo see as fear GRIP me
chai
Re: Look At A Definition Of Marriage by LewsTherin: 6:29pm On May 14, 2020
Not really. A spouse can grow, develop themselves, improve themselves, learn new skills, develop a different habit....etc etc.

I will also change in ways that bring a different reaction from my spouse.

Humans aren't static.

1 Like

Re: Look At A Definition Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 14, 2020
There is a song by Wizkid called “Vibes". I have been listening to that song for the past 2 years and is even my ring tone, I never get tired of it. So what do we say of that
Re: Look At A Definition Of Marriage by 21cents: 7:30pm On May 14, 2020
I've been listening to

Tony yayo ft 50cent- so seductive since 2008

Rihanna - Rude boy since 2010

and guess what? I Neva tire. but if only sex is what your spouse can offer you go tire.
Re: Look At A Definition Of Marriage by InfinityFabric: 6:56am On May 15, 2020
Don't have music on my phone, doesn't apply.

(1) (Reply)

“if You Don’t Want Or Like Sex You Have Nothing To Do With Marriage” – Lady / Help! What Can I Do About This[picture] / I Am A Proud Prostitute – Nigerian Lady Boasts (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.