Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

I Am A Proud Prostitute – Nigerian Lady Boasts (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Proud Prostitute – Nigerian Lady Boasts (video) (586 Views)

Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / “I Can Swallow My Baby Cum Anywhere Anytime” 20 Year Old Lady Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Proud Prostitute – Nigerian Lady Boasts (video) by NationGist: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2020
A Nigerian lady has received insults on social media after she was spotted in a video boasting about her status as a prostitute.

The self acclaimed prostitute bragged in the video about her luxury life and how she has been able to take care of herself and family with the help of her job as a prostitute.

Continue Reading: https://qwertywap.com/africa/latest-nigeria-new/i-am-a-proud-prostitute-nigerian-lady-boasts/

1 Share

Re: I Am A Proud Prostitute – Nigerian Lady Boasts (video) by Enoch07: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
congrats madam, but even with your likes rape is still a thing. na wa

1 Like

Re: I Am A Proud Prostitute – Nigerian Lady Boasts (video) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
We dont care, what we care abt is disturbing our eyes
Re: I Am A Proud Prostitute – Nigerian Lady Boasts (video) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
I still find that Shi irritating sleeping with a prostitute and you pay her you both enjoyed it together and any cash transaction shouldn't be included angry

(1) (Reply)

Outrage In United Nations Head Office As Staff Caught On Camera Having Sex In Mo / / This Was My First Time And It Was Maddt�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.