Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning (51134 Views)

Parents Reject N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning In Atlantic Hall School / UNSCC Online Learning Internship Program For Nigerians (stipend Of €450) / Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by naijaschoolguru(m): 12:08pm On May 15, 2020
greatseed:
4.5M not 1.5m
You're are the one that is wrong here, the person you quoted know what she posted, 4.5 per annum, 1.5 per term. Hope you are satisfied now?
Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by armadeo(m): 12:12pm On May 15, 2020
Waist:

My guy the cap log is to caught attention.

My initial opinion of you has changed with this post.

Now I know you're a clown. I find you entertaining. Keep it up.

Using nairaland to catch trips this period abi? grin grin
Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by CTete: 12:29pm On May 15, 2020
This is their cross, if they wish to carry it from the head, middle or bottom-line is their cup of coffee. I beg what are they saying about Madagascar cov- syrup? E don land?
Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by Offpoint: 12:45pm On May 15, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I hate hearing things like this. Change your mentality, nobody is the cause of your misfortune. Schools like this you get value for money, quality education and another is the kind of people you meet there. Kids from great backgrounds, you get to form a network that will be invaluable later in future. A network that will shape your life and give it a meaning. If you have the money, take your kids there. It's usually a faster and surest route to greatness.
Value for money? Look at the nonsense you just typed.
Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by Johzhier97(m): 12:50pm On May 15, 2020
4.5m annual pay......well all I can say is Hustle oooo ...Make dis kind news no look like scam 4 una eyes oo....its a matter of choice nd Class....But wait a minute if someone pays dat much den 175k shouldn't be a problem + - covid 19....We are 4 graduates back home by God's grace nd primary,secondary nd Tertiary Edu..sum total...I don't think is more than 4.5m.....So anything wey go make me pay 4.5 m annually for my pikin eeh...omo dat skull must present him/her with Certified Bsc cert plus a pending multinational appointment ready for pick up....
Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by Nathphil(m): 1:01pm On May 15, 2020
nadesh:

Very greedy.
My cousin was mad when she heard her son's school pays his teacher 50K monthly.
The school is Readington school sangotedo
His son was in preschool
In his sons class , the students are more than 20.
School fees is 200K per term
1 teacher and 2 assistants in the class
Just Imagine
Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by Waist: 1:01pm On May 15, 2020
DhebCee:

Can you just stop typing already? The more you type, the more you reveal your low level of education.

Na wa ! Just see English!

What type of English is this God? Allow me to quote you.

Can you just stop typing already?

Is this a sentence or what? You can't even make a full line of sentence. God you are great. Please, next time don't even dream of coming near to my write up, because I might end up pouring insult on you.
Thank you
Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by Waist: 1:05pm On May 15, 2020
armadeo:

My initial opinion of you has changed with this post.

Now I know you're a clown. I find you entertaining. Keep it up.

Using nairaland to catch trips this period abi? grin grin
Hahaha, omoh you are the worse niggar, you just made my day.
Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by mayor1814: 1:24pm On May 15, 2020
Using grama, packaging etc to scam parents. Rubbish
Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by Semaj77(m): 1:33pm On May 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:
1.5million Naira per term?

What are they teaching?

I don’t think the parents should complain on that amount levied on virtual teaching monthly, if they can afford millions of Naira per session.

Throughout my primary to university, adding all my school fees, e no go reach 1.5million naira

The picture on your profile is that of George Carlin , he was a lifelong atheist. I hope you realise he was referring to organised religion ( mainly Christianity and Islam ) with that statement
Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 15, 2020
4.5 milli grin grin grin?

Make me just see one girl for their school grin cheesy wink
Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 15, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:

Chai ...u no get sense grin
We are equal grin
Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by zicoraads: 3:21pm On May 15, 2020
We asked for 200k for the term. grin
Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by Glifted: 4:45pm On May 15, 2020
zionmde:
And their students have not invented a single ventilator or found cure for COVID 19 after all d 4.5Millions?

waste of money

They are selling only the name, let them showcase their product academic excellence in any field.

My son is in so so so and so school is the pride of the parent.
Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by IamCookie(f): 5:35pm On May 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:
1.5million Naira per term?

What are they teaching?

I don’t think the parents should complain on that amount levied on virtual teaching monthly, if they can afford millions of Naira per session.

Throughout my primary to university, adding all my school fees, e no go reach 1.5million naira

Yea. All the amount i paid as tuition fees(Tertiary) from Pre - degree till grad. no reach forty five thousand naira sef.
SECONDARY: Maybe 10k including WAEC cos I attended a Public School.
PRIMARY level : Don't have an idea- it's a PRIVATE school though.

Well sha, we want our childrens' lives to be better than ours...and when u have what it takes to achieve it , don't hesitate!

1 Like

Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by maasoap(m): 10:52pm On May 15, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I hate hearing things like this. Change your mentality, nobody is the cause of your misfortune. Schools like this you get value for money, quality education [s] and another is the kind of people you meet there. Kids from great backgrounds, you get to form a network that will be invaluable later in future. A network that will shape your life and give it a meaning. If you have the money, take your kids there. It's usually a faster and surest route to greatness. [/s]

Trash. Is that enough reason parents should be exploited? Whoever the students made friends with shouldn't be the school's management business
Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by maasoap(m): 10:54pm On May 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:
So Na every month they will be purchasing computers for the children from the monthly 175k they will be paying?

Said by someone who couldn't afford anything close to it! Wonderful
Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by Memonaija: 1:06am On May 16, 2020
You or Someone you know will need this SCHOLARSHIP opportunity

Free University Scholarship

https://www.memonaija.com/2020/05/adb-scholarships-at-university-of.html
Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by hamjaf: 5:09am On May 16, 2020
The charges per student is too much because they are not spending much on the any infrastructure.

ViClass that is E-learning Software as a service and enables schools to use their platform to deliver full online teaching charges only NGN 600 per student enrollment. So even if you are multiplying it by the number of subjects, it can't be up to NGN10,000 per month.

So why should a school charge NGN 175,000 for one month per student when they can pay N10, 000.

Infact, ViClass has built in a Live Classroom with extensive features. Anybody interested can visit their website on https://www.viclass.net

This are the kind of schools that exploit people without thinking.
Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by Africanbest(m): 5:38am On May 16, 2020
I wrote about this and the mod refused sending it to front page
https://www.nairaland.com/5851165/problem-learning-home-kids
Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by romenna: 7:23am On May 16, 2020
Foolish parents wasting money all in the name of competition
Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by PropertyBuying(f): 8:28am On May 16, 2020
I say kudos to this school and congratulations to parents who have they're children/wards there.
Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by Mavrick2012: 11:17am On May 16, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I hate hearing things like this. Change your mentality, nobody is the cause of your misfortune. Schools like this you get value for money, quality education and another is the kind of people you meet there. Kids from great backgrounds, you get to form a network that will be invaluable later in future. A network that will shape your life and give it a meaning. If you have the money, take your kids there. It's usually a faster and surest route to greatness.
I am so sure that this is not your objective opinion.
This is what those papas who own private versities told you.
Develop your mind bro.
Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by Tunks2017(m): 8:06am On May 17, 2020
Overated greedy school......... Overrated education system angry

Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by Proxy4ever(m): 6:48pm On May 17, 2020
Hahaha! Can you see why the world can never be a better place. Any child that is destined to be great in life will still be great irrespective of the amount he or she pays as school fees. Afterall, most of those teaching them are from the so called mushroom schools as the so called elites would call them. Sleeping on the president' bed doesn't make u the president. If after year one in that school & the students still can't invent just a ventilator � � then the school still need to do more in the area of academics rather than focusing on money issue.
Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by petitmonde(m): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
iamclime:
You all will be surprised to know how much Atlantic Hall pays the teachers. And their recruitment practices and processes? Hmmmnnn...

Mind sharing with us?
Let's have an insight.
Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by petitmonde(m): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
seborrhic:

I have read something like that sometimes ago.
Can't remember if it was Atlantic hall or any of those elite schools.But the pay for their teachers was just unbelievably poor relative to the amount they collect as school fees.

Still got the figures?
Re: E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning by officialenny(m): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2020
Finally my school made it exploitive means know to the general public

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unilag-made Car Emerges Third Best In World Competition / Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads / Comfort Ekaette Inyang, BABCOCK Best Student: I Never Had A Boyfriend On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.