Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,988 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Why Are Some Human Beings Wicked? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Human Beings Wicked? (684 Views)

Women Are Not Logical Beings / Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. / Homosexuals Are Not Normal Human Beings [opinion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Human Beings Wicked? by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 14, 2020
Yesterday being Wednesday May 13th, I was using my iPhone earphone which I ordered from jumia at my workplace when one of my seniors approached me and begged me to lend it to him for some minutes so that he could use it to listen to an audio message which was sent to him. My instincts told me to not give it to him because that earphone is the best earphone I've ever used/seen and if something happened to it, I knew it wouldn't be easy to get any earphone as good at that during this period. I didn't follow my instincts and went on to give it to him. We were called for a task so I told him that I was going to collect it at the close of work and that if I wasn't able to get it back from him before the close of work, he should place it in my drawer. We close work at 5pm everyday but yesterday, I alongside some of my colleagues had to work overtime; so we finished what we had to do at 6pm. Immediately we finished, I went upstairs, opened my drawer, and to my utmost surprise, my earphone wasn't there. I wanted to call him but i didn't have his phone number so I asked my coworkers for it but none of them had it too. I decided to be patient and wait till the next day being today but I told myself that i was going to scold him. Guys, this morning when I arrived at my workplace, I went upstairs and as I was approaching this dude, he started yelling at me; asking me if I was crazy. I asked him what the problem was and he asked me this: "What gave you the audacity to collect your earpiece from my bag while I was away?". Immediately he asked this question, I knew that something had happened to my earphone and he was looking for a way to cover it up but still, I maintained my cool and told him that I didn't collect it. He started soliloquizing, asking himself who must have done such a thing. He told me that he thought I was the one that collected it from his bag before the close of work the previous day and that he was angry with me. I kept quiet and was looking at him while he was deceiving himself. He started searching his bag and drawer and at the same time asking if anyone collected it from his bag. This is a married man with kids in his late forties. When I asked him why he didn't meet me the previous day when he noticed that the earphone was no longer in his bag, he went dumb. To cut the story short, I've decided to never say anything about it to him again but my attitude from now henceforth will speak for me. I'll make sure i make him regret this.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Human Beings Wicked? by HarunaWest(m): 10:36pm On May 14, 2020
Hhahahah peoole dey oo..Nawa...He attacked you first so that you wouldn't say anything..Just Tell him to replace it for you.
This period dont leave anything for God.. angry
Re: Why Are Some Human Beings Wicked? by sirjoggy(m): 10:44pm On May 14, 2020
That's human for bro
Re: Why Are Some Human Beings Wicked? by tunize(m): 10:58pm On May 14, 2020
Since he did it intentional nor b wickedness tell him is not for u the owner ur younger brother dey disturb you. cunny man die cunny man bury am. collect cash equivalent.
Re: Why Are Some Human Beings Wicked? by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 14, 2020
Tell him to buy a new one for you now
Which kind level be that angry
Re: Why Are Some Human Beings Wicked? by AfroKnight: 12:37am On May 15, 2020
Learn to say no.
Re: Why Are Some Human Beings Wicked? by Fidelismaria: 12:48am On May 15, 2020
O chim
Re: Why Are Some Human Beings Wicked? by Olunmercy56(f): 2:21am On May 15, 2020
grin Forgive and forget, that is human being for you.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Hillarious Message You Got From Your Ex / Pray For Nollywood Actors Aki And Pawpaw, E Don Happened, Wives And Children Ado / Nigerian University Lecturer Caught “pants-down” With His Female Student In Hote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.