Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,966 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

I Need Relationship Advices - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Relationship Advices (286 Views)

As A Man, Don't Take Relationship Advices From Women / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Pls Help Me, I Need Relationship Advice Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Relationship Advices by Unigrad: 10:55pm On May 14, 2020
Is it wrong to ask a girl you are wooing if she has a boyfriend or if she is in a relationship?
A girl you are trying to woo is not giving a yes but she do reply with a kiss emoji, what does she imply?
Your contributions are very important.
Re: I Need Relationship Advices by Sundrus: 11:06pm On May 14, 2020
That question be like say u dey ask whether she be virgin. 99% of them always get boyfriend, but most of them still dey take style search for their ideal guy. No ask that kind question again if u no want make she dump u for friend zone. The reason she dey use emoji na bcus say she like u. Try play ur role well no dey ask investigative questions.

1 Like

Re: I Need Relationship Advices by Spaceclenzy1(m): 11:14pm On May 14, 2020
Dnt pressurize her bro
Re: I Need Relationship Advices by ojun50(m): 11:26pm On May 14, 2020
Na coded runs girls dey give that kind respond
Re: I Need Relationship Advices by Dabronze(m): 11:30pm On May 14, 2020
When you are dating women showing too much interest kill off the attrcaion immediately.

Make sure u have something going on in your life get busy with something dat add value to your life
You place woman as side attention not center of attention Man up.
Re: I Need Relationship Advices by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:34pm On May 14, 2020
You gon blow it if you do, just flirt with her if you know how to do it
Re: I Need Relationship Advices by Oluromantic: 11:42pm On May 14, 2020
No don't ask. What are you asking for. Just play along. Before u know it, you don chop her plate like 5 times. She may even receive her bf call while under you in bed, no be woman? Sha don't fall in love too soon and from her talks and calls you can find out what you want without asking her
Re: I Need Relationship Advices by Easybela(f): 11:43pm On May 14, 2020
undecided wetin concern you whether she get boyfriend or not,stealing a girlfriend from a careless man isn't a sin. Push aside very obstacle and get what you want

(1) (Reply)

So Sad; A Revolutional Moniker Has Just... / Names From Name. Let's See Which Name Can Beat This. / Read this before Picking your Wedding Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.