Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? (7111 Views)

It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by Streetmade(m): 10:11pm On May 15, 2020
Localemperor:
Is IJ still the most notorious hostel on campus?
yes oo, they threw dirt on one of the guy aspiring to SUG president when he came to campaign plus it is also very dirty when compared to gh

1 Like

Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 15, 2020
Also shared room back then with a smoker
All his ways are far different from mine
That shit sucks like a MOTHERFÚCKER angry

1 Like

Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 15, 2020
Let me also share mine ohh
I was in 400lvl then
Been living all alone since 100lvl
Then I met this slay queen
She was in 200lvl
Told me she doesn't have anywhere to stay
As a simple girl
I let her in my space
Omohh
This girl wan kill me with dirty mess
She's a glutton
Eats Alot but pretend outside
It wasn't long she started wearing my clothes,shoes and accessories
I warn her about it cos I don't like sharing my clothes,as for shoes,you can wear em
We finally quarreled
She threatened to poison me
I threw her properties outside that Same day before someone's child will come and kill me play play

17 Likes

Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by Localemperor: 10:56pm On May 15, 2020
Streetmade:
yes oo, they threw dirt on one of the guy aspiring to SUG president when he came to campaign plus it is also very dirty when compared to gh
hahaha IJ will never change.... Do guys still stay at Adelabu?
Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by Jaspaman: 11:08pm On May 15, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO BRING MY MATTER TO THIS PUBLIC PLACE.
ONCE SCHOOL RESUMES YOU BETTER NOT COME NEAR CAMPUS CUS I'M SELLING OFF YOUR PROPERTIES, AND MAKING ARRANGEMENTS FOR YOU TO BE DEALT WITH.

Corona virus shit is real....sh*t is getting real. shocked grin grin

2 Likes

Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by macville2: 11:24pm On May 15, 2020
well.. in yr1 I stayed in hostel ( but not like your regular hostel, we were just three in a room- Elmada unizik). I really had fun with my roommates then. They were matured folks;both were in their finals then. I never quarreled with any of them, although I feel bad atimes by their actions or in actions. They were like elder bros to me. Then I could barely cook, they did teach me how to cook and when they cook atimes they will allow me have a taste or whenever their parents came around, I will have a share in their spoils lol. our parting was emotional though nobody cried ( omo na guys we be na).

Fast forward yr2
I think say na like that e go be, I no know say film dey wait me. By this time I was no longer in that hostel (because my current campus doesn't have one for guys). So I rented a lodge with my guy. omo na where film start.

First he said let us be eating my foodstuffs till he gets his. men and brethren 1 week pass I no see foodstuffs. I asked my guy how far, he talk say make I calm down. Then a friend of ours came to visit he prepared garri for them to soak (my garri o) still Come dey gossip the guy say I no happy say im dey chop my food but I overheard it because I was lying there pretending to be asleep �.

I do most of the house cleaning, gas wey we dey use na my own o (but we contribute to fill), I do most of the cooking (but na him go chop pass �) . Every where is always messed up. men and brethren I got tired and vowed never to have a roommate and I don't till date (currently in my finals)

2 Likes

Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:40pm On May 15, 2020
Favy1235:
As a university fresher my elder sis said i shouldn't stay alone.My parents insisted i stay alone after a long talk she was able to convince my parents .I had to look out for a roomate.During my clearance i met her she was so cool and loving,the way she spoke,carried herself,how jovial she was.
Na so school take resume.As mummy's child nah my mum bought foodstuff and provisions well for me.
The day we paid for room she was like we will start eating from your stuffs with time i will buy mine.
After 3wks of packing in her true self manifested.
The neat girl turned out to be the opposite,will pack her dirty clothes for weeks without washing.
To bath after lecture and sports na another wahala.
I waited for her to bring her foodstuffs it was nowhere to be found na so i run go buy cupboard.
Our room turned into meeting ground for her departmental friends and sportsmate.
She no contribute anything for our room property but will buy her makeup stuffs.keep my cloth she will wear without asking permission.
If i no wash plate,arrange and clean house she no go do.
It got to a time that i started spending my weekends at my sis place to shift from my roomate's palava.
I just pray make this 100l do and pass.
I won't share room again.NEVER
talk to her na.communication goes a long way.
some people don't believe they are doing something wrong until their attention is called

1 Like

Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by Seandisputed(m): 11:40pm On May 15, 2020
Localemperor:
Back then, I could not effort to pay for a rent outside the school premises so my only option was to stay in the school hostel.

For those that know IJ hostel ( University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus). I was staying at room 107 J wing with my 11 room mate. in no particular order

Haruna- Studied Medicine and he is from sokoto
Ebuka-- Studied Medicine and he is from Enugu
Tosin- Studied Dentistry and he is from Ogun
Emeka-- Studied Accounting and from Enugu
T J and MC --- Studied Architecture
I and Tolu badest - Studied Business Management
John Benson-- did not graduate
Ebere Singlet-- did not graduate
Farmer-- did not graduate

this guys are the best, not withstanding the nature and conditions of our problems then. 11 people staying in one room was a disaster in the making but we were able to manage the situation. Most times we lap each other while sleeping or when some are in the reading room other are sleeping but the agreement was three hour sleep for the first batch and funny enough it became a norm that was sacred among occupants of room 107 IJ.

If you keep your pen on the table, when you come back next year, you will still find it at that same spot. No stealing and the room was always neat.

Arguments was the order of the day, things like " the Surgeon made the wrong call, he shouldn't have done the surgery in the morning, or why would First bank want to take over Diamond bank? this is a great disrespect to the management and customers of diamond bank".

those guys are the best
Lol... typical IJ life
Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by NewDelhi(m): 11:42pm On May 15, 2020
Back then, mine will bring in a girl for the night and expect me to go and look for somewhere else to sleep. Who does that

3 Likes

Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:54pm On May 15, 2020
embarassedmy roommate hurt me mehn. I feel betrayed up till now

2 Likes

Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by ImahGabi22(m): 12:00am On May 16, 2020
Adasun:
Some room mates are blessings o cheesy

we are 4 in da rum,who born u make u no baff twice a day.make ur boxer smell,even ur body.da kind yabbing wey go follow u,u go change by force.

We keep the rum clean,we analyse and argue like wating.me being da spoilt child always say naughty things dat make them hang on with laughter. cheesy cheesy

although we don't allow gals but if any visite one of us.we codedly creat privacy.but da kind yabbing and non sensical accusation wey go follow when she left eh! grin we would be like"why is our bed flat like dis,something must have hapn" hahaha make skul resume abeg grin grin

i need hustle o,anything to fetch me money bfor resumption.

If you don't mind,I have an offer,send me a mail.
Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by Stevecrown1818(m): 12:02am On May 16, 2020
chiunlimited:
Back in the University i used to have an over Religious Roommate .

So after my admission, I made a new friend with these guy, we met on Facebook.

We both decided to rent an apartment and became roommates.
His a strong church goer, his dad is a senior pastor in deeper life, and these my roommate plays a big role in their church campus choir.
We both set so many rules and regulations to govern our stay together, and one of them was.
Never To Have A Female Visitor sleep over In Our Room

Something interesting happened

Towards the ending of our year-2 first semester, when our exam time table was out, *We both became very broke.
No money, no food stuff, no provision,everywhere just dry. Then there is these fyn girl From his Choir group, who miraculously visited us. God being so Good, She brought Egusi soup in a food flask for us.

You can say *Michael*, but before you Add *Jackson* , I have already gone outside to arrange my *FuFu* sharply tongue grin

When I came back my roommate was expecting me to show some sign of anger that a girl visited us unexpectedly, i no even look my guy face, I just entered kitchen brought out my plate, so our sister in the lord will pour some soup for me.
If You See The way I was rushing the food ehn, the girl told me to take it easy, that she even brought 2 extra fufu..
Chai, body over sweet me, that girl na Confirm Wife material I swear grin

Immediately I finished eating, I told them to enjoy the house, that am going out to give them some privacy. I turned to the girl and said, sweetheart enjoy your night, I'll see you in the morning when I come back(lolzz).
The thing sweet the babe ehn, E be like say the girl have been planning for these opportunity for a long time with my roommate. tongue

*Next Day*

I came back early in the morning from my friends place, and the girl happily prepared tea and fried indomie for me. Mhen see enjoyment o----these girl na God sent,
Jehovah is these how miraculous you are!!..
When she left,my roommate was like, guy I don't understand, why will you give these girl the liberty of staying over?. Shey you know our rules.

*I told him*
See my guy, make i tell you,there are two things I can't allow to happen to me in these life�
1. Hunger will not kill me
2. On no account or whatsoever will I allow hunger to kill me in these school.

He was like, we are working so hard to look modest in the eye's of our neighbors and you know the church I worship with, and now you have allowed this to happen.
I told him, modesty kee you and those neighbors dere. So you want to use modesty and starve me to death. Bia you're very very mad in your head. grin

End Of Story grin grin grin grin
seems so familiar.
No doubt it's a copy and paste.
Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by paul100(m): 12:10am On May 16, 2020
Preshieben:
Let me also share mine ohh
I was in 400lvl then
Been living all alone since 100lvl
Then I met this slay queen
She was in 200lvl
Told me she doesn't have anywhere to stay
As a simple girl
I let her in my space
Omohh
This girl wan kill me with dirty mess
She's a glutton
Eats Alot but pretend outside
It wasn't long she started wearing my clothes,shoes and accessories
I warn her about it cos I don't like sharing my clothes,as for shoes,you can wear em
We finally quarreled
She threatened to poison me
I threw her properties outside that Same day before someone's child will come and kill me play play
I don't know why some people derive joy in wearing something that is not theirs especially clothes.Since i entered the university i have never wore someone thing not because they are not fine or attractive but that my principle.I know some don't have enough but you can manage what you have,that is what my parents taught me.Not bouncing around campus with borrow borrow things.The bad things is that most guys do it to impress girls like WTFundecided

5 Likes

Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by Streetmade(m): 1:43am On May 16, 2020
Localemperor:
hahaha IJ will never change.... Do guys still stay at Adelabu?
nope just ij nd gh
Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by habsydiamond(m): 6:19am On May 16, 2020
sometimes sharing a room is like keeping 100 broiler chickens in one small cage with little space for ventilation... no be small thing oo

4 Likes

Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by caabb55(m): 6:51am On May 16, 2020
My room mate was annoying to the extend he accused me for things I have no idea about cry

2 Likes

Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:43am On May 16, 2020
Back then in school I had roommate who was homosexual. The first time I met him when I was looking for a roommate he could not keep his eyes off me. Immediately I suspected he might be homo cuz I have had several homos chase me in the past.

He wanted to sleep with me soo bad that the very first night i slept in that room he started romancing me . I was soo irritated I just left the bed for him and started sleeping on the floor.

The very next year I got myself another roommate

4 Likes

Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by Localemperor: 8:03am On May 16, 2020
Streetmade:
nope just ij nd gh
Oh ok
Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by Hollysaint: 9:13am On May 16, 2020
Baloranking:
sad

Currently sharing a room with a marijuana addict,

Dude approached me that he's looking for a roommate, he seemed too cool then I volunteered. Contributed money for the rooms decoration grin. My grandma died, had to go spend 2weeks+ at-home, came back and saw that this dude is living in our house with his girlfriend.

He has told her that he's the owner of the room that I am squatting grin jeez so how did I know, me and the so called girl got into an argument then I told her to leave that she's no more welcomed here, next thing I heard was this is my boyfriend's room and you're squatting so you leave angry

Ladies and gentlemen I confronted my roommate in front of his girl, he told me to my face that I'm the one squatting, I decided to pack my things before this Corona issues started.

Why would you give up a room you paid for? Stay there endure it and make sure you are always at home to ensure that they don't have privacy ,Bring your girl friend or friends and encourage them to stay over for the night let the room be crowded and unconducive for him.Then he will likely negotiate and you both will come to agreement on how to live peacefully.Once school resumes I going to get my things, can't believe some guys can be this toxic.luckily for me I own 70% of the properties in the room.

I'll advise anybody it's better you stay alone, you don't have enough money then settle for less. If you must stay with somebody please don't be in a haste and choose wusely.
Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by Emeraldfynest(m): 9:30am On May 16, 2020

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by Hollysaint: 9:57am On May 16, 2020
Nice one
Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by zagorakis(m): 10:21am On May 16, 2020
Wow.. Ij oo.. I stayed in room 208 j wing

Localemperor:
Back then, I could not effort to pay for a rent outside the school premises so my only option was to stay in the school hostel.

For those that know IJ hostel ( University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus). I was staying at room 107 J wing with my 11 room mate. in no particular order

Haruna- Studied Medicine and he is from sokoto
Ebuka-- Studied Medicine and he is from Enugu
Tosin- Studied Dentistry and he is from Ogun
Emeka-- Studied Accounting and from Enugu
T J and MC --- Studied Architecture
I and Tolu badest - Studied Business Management
John Benson-- did not graduate
Ebere Singlet-- did not graduate
Farmer-- did not graduate

this guys are the best, not withstanding the nature and conditions of our problems then. 11 people staying in one room was a disaster in the making but we were able to manage the situation. Most times we lap each other while sleeping or when some are in the reading room other are sleeping but the agreement was three hour sleep for the first batch and funny enough it became a norm that was sacred among occupants of room 107 IJ.

If you keep your pen on the table, when you come back next year, you will still find it at that same spot. No stealing and the room was always neat.

Arguments was the order of the day, things like " the Surgeon made the wrong call, he shouldn't have done the surgery in the morning, or why would First bank want to take over Diamond bank? this is a great disrespect to the management and customers of diamond bank".

those guys are the best
Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by OffsahBoye(m): 10:21am On May 16, 2020
Here in my sch its not possible to live alone or rent a room outisde cause of the kind of school it is.
I've always been lucky when it comes to roommates since my 100lvl.
I'm the type that can accommodate people no matter what,Just don't like noise and room being rowdy
It's only a guy that I can say has given me problem cause he will never wash toilet at his turn, but still his case was manageable

3 Likes

Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by arthorjnr(m): 10:26am On May 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO BRING MY MATTER TO THIS PUBLIC PLACE.
ONCE SCHOOL RESUMES YOU BETTER NOT COME NEAR CAMPUS CUS I'M SELLING OFF YOUR PROPERTIES, AND MAKING ARRANGEMENTS FOR YOU TO BE DEALT WITH.

LMAO
The world needs more of your type bro.

1 Like

Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by arthorjnr(m): 10:30am On May 16, 2020
chiunlimited:
Back in the University i used to have an over Religious Roommate .

So after my admission, I made a new friend with these guy, we met on Facebook.

We both decided to rent an apartment and became roommates.
His a strong church goer, his dad is a senior pastor in deeper life, and these my roommate plays a big role in their church campus choir.
We both set so many rules and regulations to govern our stay together, and one of them was.
Never To Have A Female Visitor sleep over In Our Room

Something interesting happened

Towards the ending of our year-2 first semester, when our exam time table was out, *We both became very broke.
No money, no food stuff, no provision,everywhere just dry. Then there is these fyn girl From his Choir group, who miraculously visited us. God being so Good, She brought Egusi soup in a food flask for us.

You can say *Michael*, but before you Add *Jackson* , I have already gone outside to arrange my *FuFu* sharply tongue grin

When I came back my roommate was expecting me to show some sign of anger that a girl visited us unexpectedly, i no even look my guy face, I just entered kitchen brought out my plate, so our sister in the lord will pour some soup for me.
If You See The way I was rushing the food ehn, the girl told me to take it easy, that she even brought 2 extra fufu..
Chai, body over sweet me, that girl na Confirm Wife material I swear grin

Immediately I finished eating, I told them to enjoy the house, that am going out to give them some privacy. I turned to the girl and said, sweetheart enjoy your night, I'll see you in the morning when I come back(lolzz).
The thing sweet the babe ehn, E be like say the girl have been planning for these opportunity for a long time with my roommate. tongue

*Next Day*

I came back early in the morning from my friends place, and the girl happily prepared tea and fried indomie for me. Mhen see enjoyment o----these girl na God sent,
Jehovah is these how miraculous you are!!..
When she left,my roommate was like, guy I don't understand, why will you give these girl the liberty of staying over?. Shey you know our rules.

*I told him*
See my guy, make i tell you,there are two things I can't allow to happen to me in these life�
1. Hunger will not kill me
2. On no account or whatsoever will I allow hunger to kill me in these school.

He was like, we are working so hard to look modest in the eye's of our neighbors and you know the church I worship with, and now you have allowed this to happen.
I told him, modesty kee you and those neighbors dere. So you want to use modesty and starve me to death. Bia you're very very mad in your head. grin

End Of Story grin grin grin grin

Guy, this comment just made my day.

1 Like

Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by Localemperor: 10:51am On May 16, 2020
zagorakis:

I J oooo shocked shocked shocked.... My guy back then stayed five years without paying hostel fee... God bless IJ

2 Likes

Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by Adasun(m): 6:55am On May 17, 2020
ImahGabi22:

i have done dat.
Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by Baloranking(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2020
Jaspaman:

Corona virus shit is real....sh*t is getting real. shocked grin grin

That guy na clown jare no mind am grin

1 Like

Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by Adasun(m): 7:20pm On May 21, 2020
ImahGabi22:

i have send u a pm bro.
Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by EmzyT: 7:39pm On May 21, 2020
Baloranking:
sad

Currently sharing a room with a marijuana addict,

Dude approached me that he's looking for a roommate, he seemed too cool then I volunteered. Contributed money for the rooms decoration grin. My grandma died, had to go spend 2weeks+ at-home, came back and saw that this dude is living in our house with his girlfriend.

He has told her that he's the owner of the room that I am squatting grin jeez so how did I know, me and the so called girl got into an argument then I told her to leave that she's no more welcomed here, next thing I heard was this is my boyfriend's room and you're squatting so you leave angry

Ladies and gentlemen I confronted my roommate in front of his girl, he told me to my face that I'm the one squatting, I decided to pack my things before this Corona issues started.

Once school resumes I going to get my things, can't believe some guys can be this toxic.luckily for me I own 70% of the properties in the room.

I'll advise anybody it's better you stay alone, you don't have enough money then settle for less. If you must stay with somebody please don't be in a haste and choose wusely.

I swear na him make i decide to stay alone my guy, i no want stress for my life at all
Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by Baloranking(m): 7:53pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=Hollysaint post=89603185][/quote]

Don't you get it brother am the kind of guy that don't like too much talk. I chose to leave not because am pressured by anybody.
Re: University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? by Emekaossai(m): 9:47pm On May 21, 2020
zagorakis:

Wow!
That was my room also

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Funny Pictures I Found On Quora, Lol. (PICTURES) / Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks / Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.