Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos (62621 Views)

Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) / Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta / Weapons Used In Killings In Nigeria Trafficked From Libya, Turkey, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by LoydJ(m): 8:19am On May 15, 2020
This just to bad
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by pahoehoe: 8:19am On May 15, 2020
booked
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by KanuSE: 8:19am On May 15, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
All these trafficking is due to greed! A 13 year old went to hustle when her mates are in the classroom. What about hawking after school? I know some of these people, they only cook up stories to save face. Some went with their parents' consent! I saw this somewhere where mothers were waiting for their teenage daughters to come home from brothels and boast of who brought most money.
The government should be arresting people who give children out as housemaids. Children can hawk after school.

Watched a documentary on NTA where 12 year old children were trafficked and engine spoilt on the river, they said they were told they were going to work somewhere a year and become millionaires so they left home without anybody's consent.

@bolded,

The two scenarios you cited [including your crazy suggestion] are referred to as CHILD ABUSE!

1 Like

Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Nmezor(f): 8:19am On May 15, 2020
undecided
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Gordieshegz(m): 8:20am On May 15, 2020
I repeat, poor people are the greatest architects of their own unbecomings.

As a child, you were born in poverty, married another abject person and gave birth to many children who you couldn't cater for, then continue the circuitous penury to the next generations.

If the parents of those trafficked people were responsible, they would be duly engaged at schools and not brothels.

Nevertheless, we must place curses on these satanic shylocks who have chosen to use young people's sanity and decency to enrich their pockets. And lastly, woe betide the shameless paedophiles, whose joysticks dare erect at the sight of underage people, patronizing them.

Spits

1 Like

Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Nobody: 8:20am On May 15, 2020
This is a saddening news. Poverty in the land.
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by YorubaLord: 8:20am On May 15, 2020
But how come 98% of prostitutes are from the SE?

Abi, na curse ni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by OgThanos: 8:21am On May 15, 2020
Hmm, there's something I don't just understand.
When the girl was brought to Lagos and she discovered she was lied to ND being forced into prostitution, couldn't she look a for police station and make a report.
Not having money for transport back to her village or not knowing anywhere in Lagos is no reason to fall into prostitution, unless she actually considered being a prostitute ( perhaps for the money she's being offered).
Just my opinion, thank you

4 Likes

Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by millennialaku2: 8:22am On May 15, 2020
Tissaia:
Ndeewo

Igbo kwenu

Igbo kwenu

this early morning angry
abeg where did you see igbo there

some people are just plain stupid embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by KanuSE: 8:22am On May 15, 2020
SoNature:
While infrastructure is very important to state revenue generation and improving the lots of people, the governments of Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi States must take steps to improve the living conditions of their peoples.

People from those two states do lots of pitiful and degrading jobs, so their governments must take expedient measures to address it

@bolded,

Can you give examples please?
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Jodano: 8:23am On May 15, 2020
The heart of man is full of wickedness,80% of those girls are innocent.
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by ikorodureporta: 8:24am On May 15, 2020
poorferty
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by freshkpomo(m): 8:25am On May 15, 2020
Could this be due to hunger or a quest for quick money? ....

God bless Nigeria.
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by tallerSSS: 8:26am On May 15, 2020
E be like say na the entire Edet's family them traffic come Lagos for prostitution
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Nobody: 8:27am On May 15, 2020
I'm still in need of a loan of 10k to pay 12k in 2 weeks let me know what you might need as a collateral. Thanks.

NB no need to troll I wont reply u.
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Nobody: 8:27am On May 15, 2020
Tissaia:
Ndeewo

Igbo kwenu

Igbo kwenu

So ethnic condemnation is all you could think of after reading a deplorable post like that?.. undecided angry.... Such a silly bigot!...

7 Likes

Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:29am On May 15, 2020
SoNature:
While infrastructure is very important to state revenue generation and improving the lots of people, the governments of Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi States must take steps to improve the living conditions of their peoples.

People from those two states do lots of pitiful and degrading jobs, so their governments must take expedient measures to address it
Well said buddy!
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 8:30am On May 15, 2020
I thought we had a functioning organization created by Atiku's wife in 2001 for checking such atrocities... I believe NAPTIP or some name like that... Did the organization become moribund or get scrapped??!...

The increasing cases of human trafficking within this nation is deeply worrisome!!!
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Nobody: 8:31am On May 15, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
So who are those who patronize the 13 year old?

This life sha

The same ones calling for blood when another person gets caught in the act... bloody peadophiles. Why are u acting as if u don't know the typical Nigerian?
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Tissaia(f): 8:32am On May 15, 2020
LyndaRoyce:

So ethnic condemnation is all you could think of after reading a deplorable post like that?.. undecided angry.... Such a silly bigot!...
it's take two to...
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by KayCee92(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2020
This is a complete Akwa Ibom United PC (prostitution club).....On a more serious note, this is really bad. Even a 13 year old. No.
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by GamalNasser: 8:33am On May 15, 2020
The word hustle has led Nigerians deeper and deeper into poverty ..

2 Likes

Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Drizzy5001(m): 8:34am On May 15, 2020
Tissaia:
Ndeewo

Igbo kwenu

Igbo kwenu

identities of the managers as Okon Felix, 32; MichaelEtim, 22; Victor Asuquao, 35 and Goodness Ebiefie, 32.
Are u blind?
Did u see okafor, Emeka , or chinedu there?
Idiot.

5 Likes

Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Oloun(f): 8:34am On May 15, 2020
Tissaia:
Ndeewo

Igbo kwenu

Igbo kwenu

identities of the managers as Okon Felix, 32; MichaelEtim, 22; Victor Asuquao, 35 and Goodness Ebiefie, 32.
foolish ofe mmanu where did you see igbo in this post? any day you guys stop hating igbos for nothing that's when you guys will start being neat and your lives will be become better.

9 Likes

Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Jeffyblaq(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2020
OgThanos:
Hmm, there's something I don't just understand.
When the girl was brought to Lagos and she discovered she was lied to ND being forced into prostitution, couldn't she look a for police station and make a report.
Not having money for transport back to her village or not knowing anywhere in Lagos is no reason to fall into prostitution, unless she actually considered being a prostitute ( perhaps for the money she's being offered).
Just my opinion, thank you
You right!

After they must have told their folks that they already got a job.. Where's the face to tell dem what it actually is?

Hence, they concured to do the shitz willingly in my own opinion.

Itz a survival mode they are into.

What a Poor choice made!

1 Like

Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by realstars: 8:36am On May 15, 2020
Good News
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by paulolee(m): 8:36am On May 15, 2020
bad
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Tissaia(f): 8:36am On May 15, 2020
Oloun:
foolish ofe mmanu where did you see igbo in this post? any day you guys stop hating igbos for nothing that's when you guys will start being neat and your lives will be become better.
Lol u lost at Hating. When did Greeting's become hate
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by angelfallz(m): 8:37am On May 15, 2020
She came to hustle
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by friday2011(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2020
Temerity002:
Good day Fellow Nairalanders,

During the Lockdown, I earned a total of N19,000 in the month on April.

Yes, It's not much but its something during this trying times of Covid 19 Pandemic.

I was offered 10% daily on my investment and a whooping 20% on referrals.

want to know more about ??

After you register, Join the Telegram for better info

Check my signature Below for Link

We no want, make the money alone, let the money be enough for you first.

Thank you
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Oloun(f): 8:38am On May 15, 2020
YorubaLord:
But how come 98% of prostitutes are from the SE?

Abi, na curse ni?
fool where did you see south east in this post, when shall you guys stop being cowards and stupid? Dirty pigs learn to mind who mind you south east is too busy chasing money and freedom

4 Likes

Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Tissaia(f): 8:38am On May 15, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Are u blind?
Did u see okafor, Emeka , or chinedu there?
Idiot.
I don't know why u people get paranoid, I just greet my fellow countrymen what's wrong in that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million / Xenophobia: Criminals Burn Police Van at Shoprite Osapa Mall, Lekki / Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.