Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos (62619 Views)

Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) / Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta / Weapons Used In Killings In Nigeria Trafficked From Libya, Turkey, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by B2mario(m): 2:16am On May 16, 2020
catherine1998:

Look I wont be this civil next time with you, stay on the issue stop adding ebonyi on the matter that does not concern us, topic here is Akwaibom, for your information Ebonyi dont do prostitution, like I said I wont be this civil next time with you
My brother I wonder oo
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by B2mario(m): 2:18am On May 16, 2020
Abagworo:

The reason why they became poor is because they were lumped together in States like Criss River and Anambra where others controlled the resources. The entire developmental projects and empowerment were channeled to those areas until Ebonyi and Akwaibom were created. It is only a matter of time before they recover fully and these infrastructures is a step in the right direction
Very on point
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by bizzibodi(m): 9:01am On May 16, 2020
Let those pple burn children they can take careoff na!
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by jugmitre: 9:48am On May 16, 2020
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by nnaemekaisaac21: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
SoNature:
While infrastructure is very important to state revenue generation and improving the lots of people, the governments of Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi States must take steps to improve the living conditions of their peoples (human capital development)

People from those two states do lots of pitiful and degrading jobs, so their governments must take expedient measures to address it
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by nnaemekaisaac21: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
God bless you.quote author=Abagworo post=89568198]

The reason why they became poor is because they were lumped together in States like Criss River and Anambra where others controlled the resources. The entire developmental projects and empowerment were channeled to those areas until Ebonyi and Akwaibom were created. It is only a matter of time before they recover fully and these infrastructures is a step in the right direction [/quote]

1 Like

Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by babadigu(m): 12:05am On Aug 01, 2023
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Pat081: 4:10am On Aug 01, 2023
It is her age you want to ask for b4 you patronize her?? Thank God for your own life sir HAPPY NEW MONTH
So who are those who patronize the 13 year old?

This life sha

Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Pat081: 4:22am On Aug 01, 2023
Hmmm mmm please who tells you that Ebonyi is not part of this business called prostitution? No state is holy in this business Sir
catherine1998:

Look I won't be this civil next time with you, stay on the issue stop adding Ebonyi on a matter that does not concern us, the topic here is Akwaibom, for your information Ebonyi dont do prostitution like I said I won't be this civil next time with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million / Xenophobia: Criminals Burn Police Van at Shoprite Osapa Mall, Lekki / Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.