Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos (62618 Views)

Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) / Underaged Girls Trafficked From Rivers State Are Used As Sex Slaves In Delta / Weapons Used In Killings In Nigeria Trafficked From Libya, Turkey, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Americanboy35: 10:23am On May 15, 2020
kids trafficking kids, thats sad
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:29am On May 15, 2020
olosho l'omo na. ;Dolosho l'omo na.
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2020
They're quick to release the name of the girls, but the name of covid 19 cases na war, poverty is another virus, gosh I'm angry angry

1 Like

Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Mrpojj(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2020
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by raphy(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2020
this trade is not base only one.tribe.so all the tribalist shud. just shut the fhuck up.

every girls in the village think that money Is in Lagos.so they are always desperately to come down and see for there self.

thats what always led to them been trafficked.

many girls are tired of the village life when they see one of them just came from Lagos looking all big and beautiful they will GE jealous that is the reason .I any chance they get to run away to Lagos theu took it with both hands and dont care .some can b lucky to GEt a good job In.Lagos others will be use as sex slave in different houses.

so i dont blame them an.iota life is hard every where..
but seeing the 13yrs age i know our girls have already spoiled beforr living pry schools.

God help us.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by IronGalaxy: 10:51am On May 15, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Such wonderful "hardworking" people.Here in South Africa we get this shìt shovelled down our throats because if we dare speak against it we will be called self-hating,xenophobic people.
I for one don't care with being labeled " Xenophobic" anymore, this term has lost meaning, people hide behind it

1 Like

Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by nisai: 11:04am On May 15, 2020
Tissaia:
No thank u we rather live in poverty and in peace. Than celebrating crime culture and dragging our history, and our ancestors name through the mud. Few material things are not real wealth or riches, it's a temporary happiness. ill gotten wealth make u depressed unhappy always on Drugs, majority of them commit suicide, end up in jail. We don't see wealth as the answer for everything here. Especially ill gotten wealth
Apt.
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by BULLIONVAN4(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2020
Seun360:

Look this one, you think am one of those SW person that's unfamiliar with Igbo land?

Na Igbo name.

now, what's the meaning??

1 Like

Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by pacespot(m): 11:19am On May 15, 2020
A lot of them are already in Lagos even though they are trafficked there, but they are just mere sex tools in the hands of well paid Lagosians with good jobs.
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by JaceBlaze: 11:29am On May 15, 2020
IronGalaxy:
I for one don't care with being labeled " Xenophobic" anymore, this term has lost meaning, people hide behind it

It never had any meaning considering that the people who like to toss it around are from the most tribalistic country on the continent.
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by CuteYvonne777: 11:39am On May 15, 2020
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by mmsen: 11:43am On May 15, 2020
Tissaia:
Ndeewo

Igbo kwenu

Igbo kwenu

identities of the managers as Okon Felix, 32; MichaelEtim, 22; Victor Asuquao, 35 and Goodness Ebiefie, 32.

None of those people are igbo.

What are you talking about?
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by armadeo(m): 11:53am On May 15, 2020
OgThanos:
Hmm, there's something I don't just understand.
When the girl was brought to Lagos and she discovered she was lied to ND being forced into prostitution, couldn't she look a for police station and make a report.
Not having money for transport back to her village or not knowing anywhere in Lagos is no reason to fall into prostitution, unless she actually considered being a prostitute ( perhaps for the money she's being offered).
Just my opinion, thank you

Oga it's a lie.

Many of them.know exactly what they are going to do that's why they never cry out.

See the 13year old saying she came to hustle. They all nee they were coming to prostitute.

I refuse to believe that by this time this type of gist still catches people.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by letitrainnow(m): 12:59pm On May 15, 2020
All this just because dem get small hole for
their body ...
grin
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Nwaonyishi69: 1:08pm On May 15, 2020
When life has no value and unemployment is the order of the day; anything becomes a business to eke a living, what a pity. Yet, their state Governor is spending billions for a white elephant coconut refinery as a means of siphoning the state's money.
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by cdmixer123(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2020
All of them bear Calabar (ibibio) name at last, hmm naija my country i no believe u guys again oh
who follow persive this
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by endy69: 1:16pm On May 15, 2020
Tissaia:
Ndeewo

Igbo kwenu

Igbo kwenu

identities of the managers as Okon Felix, 32; MichaelEtim, 22; Victor Asuquao, 35 and Goodness Ebiefie, 32.

Always in a hurry to call out igbos. in as much as crime knows no tribe, point out an igbo name there amongst the managers of the said brothel.

1 Like

Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Nyamve1: 1:36pm On May 15, 2020
Rapture, what are u waiting for, this is too much
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Oloun(f): 3:41pm On May 15, 2020
Taye4j:

So are you saying Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi and Imo are not Igbo states?
You dumby where did you see Ebonyi and Imo there? Akwa Ibom is a very close relative to Igbo but not igbo, akwa ibom comprises of Ibibio, Anang, Oron, Eket and Efik.

We are brothers though we speak different languages but stop trying to bring division between us, you can't say your brother is you though same blood run in you both.
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Simbrixton(m): 4:59pm On May 15, 2020
Please I want to start a brothel business any nairalander here who can help?
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Simbrixton(m): 5:05pm On May 15, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Such wonderful "hardworking" people.Here in South Africa we get this shìt shovelled down our throats because if we dare speak against it we will be called self-hating,xenophobic people.
they are igbos not nigerians
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by panmunium(m): 5:14pm On May 15, 2020
These girls are minors, and dirty, I wonder who will patronize them.
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Fabre2: 5:54pm On May 15, 2020
*FREE 3D TEXT ANIMATION CLASS*

If you are interested in learning *How To Create 3D TEXT ANIMATION With Your Phones and Start Making Money for free* , then you need to join the train ASAP!

Featuring:
+ 3d logos
+ 3d text animation
+3D Cartoon
+Business card design
+free ebooks on
branding and
business...

*Here's what you'd be learning in this class:* �

-Apps to use for this course
-How to get your background
-How to input your text
-How to add voiceover to your text animation
-How to monetize it
-The premium apps you need (no need to download from Google play)
And I'd be offering you an irresistible offer too

Starting 24th May

Don't miss this opportunity make good use of your time...

https:///3bCbkuR

Or chat- 07068718668 on WhatsApp
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Dreyton36: 7:12pm On May 15, 2020
All those ones wey don gbolongolo for village already
If u like climb them for 10hrs with ur mighty rod them no go do hmmmm grin
E go come be like say u no dey try
1500 to change diesel imagine , make God help we men for the kind hole we they fix our rod oo
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by habeeorlar(m): 7:51pm On May 15, 2020
Set Awon covid patient
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 15, 2020
They should have attached their photos
Maybe I could identify two or three of them since they are from my hometown,oron. lipsrsealed
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by JaceBlaze: 9:58pm On May 15, 2020
Simbrixton:
they are igbos not nigerians

And that's supposed to matter to me?

2 Likes

Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by Simbrixton(m): 10:00pm On May 15, 2020
JaceBlaze:

And that's supposed to matter to me?
yeah my g
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by catherine1998: 12:35am On May 16, 2020
SoNature:
While infrastructure is very important to state revenue generation and improving the lots of people, the governments of Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi States must take steps to improve the living conditions of their peoples (human capital development)

People from those two states do lots of pitiful and degrading jobs, so their governments must take expedient measures to address it

Look I wont be this civil next time with you, stay on the issue stop adding ebonyi on the matter that does not concern us, topic here is Akwaibom, for your information Ebonyi dont do prostitution, like I said I wont be this civil next time with you
Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by catherine1998: 12:55am On May 16, 2020
Taye4j:

So are you saying Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi and Imo are not Igbo states?

My Friend Ebonyi dont engage in prostitution, it is a taboo in ebonyi, check your record

2 Likes

Re: 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos by B2mario(m): 2:15am On May 16, 2020
mjabdulk:
Why this act is rampart in igbo side? The govt should deal with them drastically.

So you can not differentiate Akwa ibom from Igbo, everything from old east is Igbo to you. Soon you will turn and call us land grabbers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million / Xenophobia: Criminals Burn Police Van at Shoprite Osapa Mall, Lekki / Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.