Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. (61366 Views)

Did A COVID-19 Patient Die In Omole Estate? A Fact Check / Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story / Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:17am On May 16, 2020
osesology:
Fellow Nairalanders, l want to first of all use this opportunity to thank God for saving my life from this dreaded virus called covid 19.

I'm from Edo state. I was one of the 20 people that were discharged on the 13th of this month.
My purpose of writing this piece is to enlighten the people, especially the unbelievers on this forum that this virus is real. It is not a propaganda. Yes, l do not argue the fact that Govt has a way of taking advantage of situations like this, but when you are knowledgable, there is an extent at which you can be fooled.

This desease does not have the power that we are attributing to it. It took me just 7 days to recover because my case was detected early. The reason why people are still dying from this virus is due to ignorance and scepticisms. And when they eventually fall sick, it becomes too late

The day l received the call that my result came back positive, the health officials told me to take my time to get ready, and, even though they had my home address, told me to let them know where it will be convenient for me to wait for them to come pick me up. I'm saying this for those who keep say how come they don't see videos of patients on t.v. This was done so people don't stigmatize people close to me. Trust me, Nigerians are very good (or should l say bad) at that. Infact, the day after l was checked in the facility, one driver that works at my office who lives on the same street with my sister, went to that street to announce to anyone who cares to listen that her brother has tested positive to corona virus. Immediately, they started to stigmatize my sister, her husband and their three children. And these are people that l have had no contact with for weeks.

So, my main reason for writing this is for people to stop being ignorant. Get tested immediately you start to feel unwell. Early detection is the key to fighting this thing. When you are been screened, answer all the questions truthfully, don't hold any information back because it is due to the information you give that determines if you are eligible for testing or not. It is better you get tested and it comes out positive and receive treatment immediately than lie about your health, go home and die in ignorance.

Covid 19 is Real! Thanks.
Bra na malaria do you shikena
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:20am On May 16, 2020
NigPatriot:

OP, you can do better by giving more details. This is a very shallow description of your Covid story. People want to know things like, did you have any symptoms, if yes, what were they? What kind of treatment did you receive? Etc.
Yes, many people have recovered from Covid 19 without even knowing that they had it. The mortality rate is overhyped. I was shocked to see that Malaria is more lethal than this. God punish Buhari
No mind the OP. He just cooked up a story for the gullible ones
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Jimmyubah2: 6:46am On May 16, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. He is calling u ignorance abi. More than 4 months now are still using public bus going places we never die. So, who is ignorance now because according to their fake prediction, by now 60% to 80% Nigeria would have infected and death every street.
U dey mind them?
In the state where I live, come and see for yourself you will know that these people are lying and are using corona virus to cash out.
Now some states have resumed religious activities. Market is always crowded.
Health Minister told us he does not know the whereabouts of the Chinese doctors, Minister of Humanitarian affairs stealing money all in the name of feeding school children at home. Who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Jimmyubah2: 6:51am On May 16, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
No mind the OP. He just cooked up a story for the gullible ones
Incoherent post from the op
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Luckydubby7(m): 7:00am On May 16, 2020
Jimmyubah2:

U dey mind?
In the state where I live, come and see for yourself you will know that these people are lying and are using corona virus to cash out.
Now some states have resumed religious activities. Market is always crowded.
Health Minister told us he does not know the whereabouts of the Chinese doctors, Minister of Humanitarian affairs stealing money all in the name of feeding school children at home. Who is deceiving who?
. Bro we are reasoning same way nah. For me coronavirus might be real but locking us down because u want to fight covid19 I said is never a good idea. Am against lockdown.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by ajayipeter14(m): 7:15am On May 16, 2020
Davash222:
Thank God for your life.

Do they serve Beer at the isolation centre??
Mad oooo grin
Davash222:
Thank God for your life.

Mad oooo
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Jimmyubah2: 7:19am On May 16, 2020
Luckydubby7:
. Bro we are reasoning same way nah. For me coronavirus might be real but locking us down because u want to fight covid19 I said is never a good idea. Am against lockdown.
Same here.
Just tell us to wear our face mask let's go do our hustle will be better than locking us down. A lot of people are out of jobs right now. Its only govt , some big NGOs and banks that are paying their staff now.
Private sector crippled and you telling us to stay at home without handouts or palliatives from the govt.
Naija covid-19 fight is money making venture shikena.
The PTF on covid-19 know how much they are making that's why they will want this wicked lock down to continue.
God will punish them all.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Finnese001: 7:29am On May 16, 2020
willyjacs:
Do I need to drag u to learn what u ought to know which u embarrassingly don't know?
when all u do is whatsapp nd telemundo, how u wan take sabi book?

U should go back to ur parents nd apologize to them for wasting their resources in sending u to school(if at all u progressed beyond primary school because u don't sound like an educated person in every aspect)

No wonder una dey behind, when na illiterates full everywhere..... U can't even define what a virus and a contagion is,am very sure about that.....
I deal with academical intellects.... not ignoramus ignorant flocks of sheepy illiterates like u.

see painment, who your book epp lol, in this country now school na scam, you better go and learn a skill and be useful to yourself and family.

ABEG CARRY YOUR BOOK WAKA JOOR
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Poguspecial: 7:40am On May 16, 2020
During the days of our father's and grandfather's,there was nothing like unenjoyable sexual satisfaction.... Nothing kills a man confidence quickly than his inability to sexually satisfy his wife.

What have gone wrong presently that men are now looking at their wife's/girlfriends like their sister because they can't perform...They have become over-ripe plantain and a ridicule to themselves.

Let's go back to our roots because all hope is not lost as we have come with a permanent solution... FLEX HERBAL TEA. It is 100% herbal,has no preservatives and with no side effects. It is prepared fresh and from the very source.

FLEX HERBAL TEA can also be taken to boost sexual performance and make lovemaking more enjoyable.
We deliver Nationwide.
* Contact/WhatsApp-08067500739

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by platodeen(m): 7:44am On May 16, 2020
Bros, you have only campaigned and mobise for the believe that corona virus is real and you are yet to share any experience as your topic proclaims..

Or am the only one thinking this?
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by HenryPenstuff(m): 7:51am On May 16, 2020
Bless God For ur health. We will take heed at all cost to protect us nd others.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by bassette(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2020
INVINCIBLECSP1:
Corona virus is real but what I don't agree with NCDC is the figures they keep releasing every midnight.[color=#000000][/color] I get my information from a recovered COVID 19 patient.
I agree with you. I am beginning to question those figures cause they seem to be following a sequence of occurrence or pattern.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by ADAlBEKU: 9:03am On May 16, 2020
[s]
Davash222:
Thank God for your life.

[/s]
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Eaglesence: 9:36am On May 16, 2020
Huuummm, I thought you want to tell us what symptoms you were having b4 you decided to call the center. As this can help people know what to look out for cool
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by CuriousX: 12:18pm On May 16, 2020
osesology:
Fellow Nairalanders, l want to first of all use this opportunity to thank God for saving my life from this dreaded virus called covid 19.

I'm from Edo state. I was one of the 20 people that were discharged on the 13th of this month.
My purpose of writing this piece is to enlighten the people, especially the unbelievers on this forum that this virus is real. It is not a propaganda. Yes, l do not argue the fact that Govt has a way of taking advantage of situations like this, but when you are knowledgable, there is an extent at which you can be fooled.

This desease does not have the power that we are attributing to it. It took me just 7 days to recover because my case was detected early. The reason why people are still dying from this virus is due to ignorance and scepticisms. And when they eventually fall sick, it becomes too late

The day l received the call that my result came back positive, the health officials told me to take my time to get ready, and, even though they had my home address, told me to let them know where it will be convenient for me to wait for them to come pick me up. I'm saying this for those who keep say how come they don't see videos of patients on t.v. This was done so people don't stigmatize people close to me. Trust me, Nigerians are very good (or should l say bad) at that. Infact, the day after l was checked in the facility, one driver that works at my office who lives on the same street with my sister, went to that street to announce to anyone who cares to listen that her brother has tested positive to corona virus. Immediately, they started to stigmatize my sister, her husband and their three children. And these are people that l have had no contact with for weeks.

So, my main reason for writing this is for people to stop being ignorant. Get tested immediately you start to feel unwell. Early detection is the key to fighting this thing. When you are been screened, answer all the questions truthfully, don't hold any information back because it is due to the information you give that determines if you are eligible for testing or not. It is better you get tested and it comes out positive and receive treatment immediately than lie about your health, go home and die in ignorance.

Covid 19 is Real! Thanks.

What symptoms did you have that made you feel it was corona? Where did you go to get tested? I went out yesterday in Benin and entered a bus now I feel dizzy and have been spitting like a pregnant woman. Scared
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by LikeCool(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2020
You forgot to tell us how you felt when you had the sickness; what symptoms did it show on your body system?
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by willyjacs(m): 1:25pm On May 16, 2020
Finnese001:

see painment, who your book epp lol, in this country now school na scam, you better go and learn a skill and be useful to yourself and family.

ABEG CARRY YOUR BOOK WAKA JOOR
Think am as poor as u?
my brilliance is getting me more than enough cash.

u...u nor know book, u nor get money...life do u 2-0.
When poverty strikes them, they'll be singing school na scam.

when next I have time for goats,I'll let u know.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Finnese001: 1:27pm On May 16, 2020
willyjacs:
Think am as poor as u? my brilliance is getting me more than enough cash.
u...u nor know book, u nor get money...life do u 2-0. When poverty strikes them, they'll be singing school na scam.
when next I have time for goats,I'll let u know.

have you finish blabbing Mr biggi man
OYA WAKA
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Ehizoje(m): 2:20pm On May 16, 2020
Fake
[color=#990000][/color][right][/right]
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Rick9(m): 2:48pm On May 16, 2020
Go into details, which area did it occur?
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Gracenetwork(m): 3:49pm On May 16, 2020
you are still trying to develop on how to tell lies... Hoax of a story...
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by mindtricks: 7:09pm On May 16, 2020
Investnow2017:

My dear that lame practice exists only in Nigeria and may be in some African countries. I once took my child to the hospital while holidaying in Dubai. The doctor was very clear. She told us all that we needed to know about each drug, what they were meant to do, expected reactions to watch out for etc etc etc.

But here in Nigeria, they just bring it, and demand "open your hand, see water, oya drink. God will perfect your health", blah, blah, blah. And even the nurse giving you does not even know what it is "na the doctor say make I collect am from pharmacy give you. Oya drink am oga, God go heal you" sad

That has been my experienceooooo sad

It's ignorance that'll make people so submissive.
It is very normal to question and be aware of drugs being administered.
Even cross-google them if you feel like before taking them in order to stay safe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Remove This From My Teeth / Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise / Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.