Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. (61365 Views)

Did A COVID-19 Patient Die In Omole Estate? A Fact Check / Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story / Coronavirus Survivor Says Chloroquine Saved His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by knowhowk: 8:04pm On May 15, 2020
Jimmyubah2:
Oya come and tell us the drugs you were given.
After all, Dokpesi said he was given malaria drugs/treatment same thing Bauchi state Governor said.
This Covid-19 stuff for naija na scam.
Naija govt just wanna cash out.
See as states just dey discharge high number of covid-19 patients on daily basis now cus nothing is coming from the Federal Govt to embezzle by our crooked Governors.
E.g gombe and borno.
. Ur Ignorance is very Deep.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by YemyTemmy: 8:16pm On May 15, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
Tell us how much you were paid to come up with this.
you can fool some people but not everyone
scam!

PLANDEMIC

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by DonMekino(m): 8:25pm On May 15, 2020
even Dokpesi narrative was better
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by osesology(m): 8:31pm On May 15, 2020
rottennaija:

If you are in a situation where you have symptoms, not all of it. Symptoms like difficulties in breathing, throat pain, but no fever, joint pains etc. You had cough but had taken treatment for it.

Now, you suspect it's Covid-19. While there is no travel history worth mentioning and you have not known anyone who has it that you have been in contact with. You give all these information truthfully but are told you are not eligible for test.

Because you couldn't get the test and have been to the hospital, have taken all sort of drugs given and still 4 weeks after, you are still having these major problems bolded. No relief.

What do you do? How do you get tested to be sure so you can move to something else.

Please respond to this.
Difficulty in breathing and sore throat is enough reason to get tested. But the problem l think they are having now is the insufficency of test kits. That is why they always try to make sure you are having enough symptoms to qualify you for testing. But if you ask me, l think everyone should get tested just to be sure.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by airminem(f): 8:38pm On May 15, 2020
Salem17:

Lol,I love Eminem die
;( Oh wait! No way! You kidding, you didnt just say what i think you did. wink DID YOU?
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Legendguru: 8:38pm On May 15, 2020
Fake
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Saao(m): 8:49pm On May 15, 2020
osesology:

Not quite sure. I normally take a cab to and from the office and sometimes l take a bus, just to economize. I always follow safety guidelines. I always have a hand sanitizer with me. But my only suspect is the buses l take from time to time.
can you tell me your experience as in the symptoms?
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by andrewtosin(m): 8:53pm On May 15, 2020
You are right dear

By the way how are you today? Follow me
Juliearth:

Touché! This too, is another problem. Our level of nonchalance is surreal and uncanny. We always have a way of trivializing things that are meant to be serious... But I still believe that if the aforementioned bodies are rugged and dogged in their approach, even the blind, deaf, dumb and the dead would be convinced and act accordingly.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by andrewtosin(m): 8:57pm On May 15, 2020
Touché
VickyRotex:

Again we need to remember that wearing a face mask does not/is not to prevent us (i.e., the person wearing one) from contracting the virus as much as it is to protect others.

And I dont see the Op mention the use of face mask, but even if he used one, its not a 100% guarantee.
Let's even say the use of mask is perfect, the virus can transmit through the eyes which most of the time we dont cover and anyone infected close to the op could have it dispersed in the air. There are also other factors like using your hands to touch your face/eyes.

And let's not even talk about the way Nigerians have been handling face masks or the types of "face mask" that's being used.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Jimmyubah2: 9:08pm On May 15, 2020
knowhowk:
. Ur Ignorance is very Deep.
Go siddon jur lie lie people. Una carry covid-19 dey make money for naija. Awon cash out people.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:11pm On May 15, 2020
rottennaija:

If you are in a situation where you have symptoms, not all of it. Symptoms like difficulties in breathing, throat pain, but no fever, joint pains etc. You had cough but had taken treatment for it.

Now, you suspect it's Covid-19. While there is no travel history worth mentioning and you have not known anyone who has it that you have been in contact with. You give all these information truthfully but are told you are not eligible for test.

Because you couldn't get the test and have been to the hospital, have taken all sort of drugs given and still 4 weeks after, you are still having these major problems bolded. No relief.

What do you do? How do you get tested to be sure so you can move to something else.

Please respond to this.

My guy don japa he is avoiding so many questions.. he made the story up
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by SmallmebigGod: 9:22pm On May 15, 2020
andysmith123:
i pray that our path and the path of the carrier of this virus will not cross INJ
Carrier that you have been meeting every day
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Moz22: 9:28pm On May 15, 2020
safarigirl:
Thanks for sharing and thank God for your recovery.

Stay safe
so u believe the idiot
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Moz22: 9:28pm On May 15, 2020
Kingspin:
Do you mean you tested positive without any symptom?
something is doing the guy.. he doesn't know
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Omeleyi: 9:28pm On May 15, 2020
OK thank God for ur life but I will take Dokpesi's ( AIT owner) story to the bank... And he asked " what's the difference between Malaria and covid 19?"... I'm also curious
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Moz22: 9:36pm On May 15, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is because corona does not have a high death rate that is why people still think it is a scam.

If it was killing like black death and other deadly diseases these people shouting scam up and down will keep quiet and enter house.

Anyway thank God corona is not a death sentence because if it was people will not be claiming it is a scam
with a 99percent mortality rate? U don't know what u are saying
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by ransomed: 9:40pm On May 15, 2020
eph12:

You should pay a visit to the isolation center. You will get all the information you need.
**"*
You need the visit more than me.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:42pm On May 15, 2020
Moz22:
Corona has affected more than 4 million people with less than 320k deaths.
And you say that the mortality rate is 99% na you nor know wetin you dey talk ooo cheesy

Go to worldmeter and confirm.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Salem17: 9:49pm On May 15, 2020
airminem:
;( Oh wait! No way! You kidding, you didnt just say what i think you did. wink DID YOU?
Lol
You know ur lyrics

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Luckydubby7(m): 9:51pm On May 15, 2020
Jimmyubah2:

Go siddon jur lie lie people. Una carry covid-19 dey make money for naija. Awon cash out people.
. He is calling u ignorance abi. More than 4 months now are still using public bus going places we never die. So, who is ignorance now because according to their fake prediction, by now 60% to 80% Nigeria would have infected and death every street.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Luckydubby7(m): 9:53pm On May 15, 2020
Moz22:
. What's 99% mortality rate? Ur ignorance have no comparison.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by maasoap(m): 10:32pm On May 15, 2020
NigPatriot:

OP, you can do better by giving more details. This is a very shallow description of your Covid story. People want to know things like, did you have any symptoms, if yes, what were they? What kind of treatment did you receive? Etc.
Yes, many people have recovered from Covid 19 without even knowing that they had it. The mortality rate is overhyped. I was shocked to see that Malaria is more lethal than this. God punish Buhari

Can't you people act without telling the whole world that you are unfortunate fellows?
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 15, 2020
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Web2020: 10:38pm On May 15, 2020
osesology:

Not quite sure. I normally take a cab to and from the office and sometimes l take a bus, just to economize. I always follow safety guidelines. I always have a hand sanitizer with me. But my only suspect is the buses l take from time to time.
It was malaria! Any body with high fever or strong malaria in his blood will definitely test positive to covic19. Ask Dokpesi. I have done my investigation also.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by mindtricks: 11:00pm On May 15, 2020
NigPatriot:

OP, you can do better by giving more details. This is a very shallow description of your Covid story. People want to know things like, did you have any symptoms, if yes, what were they? What kind of treatment did you receive? Etc.
Yes, many people have recovered from Covid 19 without even knowing that they had it. The mortality rate is overhyped. I was shocked to see that Malaria is more lethal than this. God punish Buhari
Ah ah! You had to rope the aged man president into it.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by justphillips(m): 11:13pm On May 15, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
Tell us how much you were paid to come up with this.
you can fool some people but not everyone
scam!

Exactly, OP abi Suen how much per post?

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by obentenyson(m): 11:17pm On May 15, 2020
I should get tested so that they can say I am covid19 positive when its malaria that's worrying me bah?. let them go and test their family members first.....
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by obentenyson(m): 11:23pm On May 15, 2020
Moz22:
sharap their? you don't even know what mortality rate is.. olodo... you no like 100percent mortality rate. covid isn't even as deadly as Ebola. if to say Ebola spread like covid did, you know how many people across the world wey for don die by now. ?

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by Kaykay999(m): 11:38pm On May 15, 2020
osesology:
Fellow Nairalanders, l want to first of all use this opportunity to thank God for saving my life from this dreaded virus called covid 19.

I'm from Edo state. I was one of the 20 people that were discharged on the 13th of this month.
My purpose of writing this piece is to enlighten the people, especially the unbelievers on this forum that this virus is real. It is not a propaganda. Yes, l do not argue the fact that Govt has a way of taking advantage of situations like this, but when you are knowledgable, there is an extent at which you can be fooled.

This desease does not have the power that we are attributing to it. It took me just 7 days to recover because my case was detected early. The reason why people are still dying from this virus is due to ignorance and scepticisms. And when they eventually fall sick, it becomes too late

The day l received the call that my result came back positive, the health officials told me to take my time to get ready, and, even though they had my home address, told me to let them know where it will be convenient for me to wait for them to come pick me up. I'm saying this for those who keep say how come they don't see videos of patients on t.v. This was done so people don't stigmatize people close to me. Trust me, Nigerians are very good (or should l say bad) at that. Infact, the day after l was checked in the facility, one driver that works at my office who lives on the same street with my sister, went to that street to announce to anyone who cares to listen that her brother has tested positive to corona virus. Immediately, they started to stigmatize my sister, her husband and their three children. And these are people that l have had no contact with for weeks.

So, my main reason for writing this is for people to stop being ignorant. Get tested immediately you start to feel unwell. Early detection is the key to fighting this thing. When you are been screened, answer all the questions truthfully, don't hold any information back because it is due to the information you give that determines if you are eligible for testing or not. It is better you get tested and it comes out positive and receive treatment immediately than lie about your health, go home and die in ignorance.

Covid 19 is Real! Thanks.

Lies !!!!!
Lies!!!!!!

Abeg any cold beer here
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by willyjacs(m): 12:08am On May 16, 2020
Finnese001:

Another paid agent, lol

ogbeni get the fuq outta my mention
Do I need to drag u to learn what u ought to know which u embarrassingly don't know?
when all u do is whatsapp nd telemundo, how u wan take sabi book?

U should go back to ur parents nd apologize to them for wasting their resources in sending u to school(if at all u progressed beyond primary school because u don't sound like an educated person in every aspect)

No wonder una dey behind, when na illiterates full everywhere..... U can't even define what a virus and a contagion is,am very sure about that.....
I deal with academical intellects.... not ignoramus ignorant flocks of sheepy illiterates like u.
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by adadike(f): 12:10am On May 16, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
this is true.
Adadike I also saw your comment.
I've had. First hand experience where my neighbor had a slight headache and went for a lab test in Lagos but he was tagged as a covid19 patient and his case was recorded and added to the numbers.
Twas so pathetic
God bless you real good
Re: My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. by DriggityDre: 3:37am On May 16, 2020
airminem:
Oh wait! No way! You kidding, you didnt just say what i think you did. wink DID YOU?
But Dr. Dre's dead... Nothing, you idiot! Dr. Dre's dead. He's locked in my basement.

Lol. This took me by surprise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Remove This From My Teeth / Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise / Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.