Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? (52175 Views)

Raymond Dokpesi Jnr. Blasts Saharareporters Over 'Sensational' Headline / Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus / Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? by allthingsgood: 3:35pm On May 15, 2020
Correcto:
Littered in the street of Nigeria? Please where so I can call to verify it? If you don't have a friend who is in the frontline, then forget it. You must know everything after all.

i didnt say bodies are on the streets of nigeria. read my comment well before responding. countries like ecuador and spain are already overwhelmed by the death numbers and have since run out of body bags. I also just told u that people are dieing as much in nigeria, so i dont get your tantrums
Re: Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? by Correcto: 3:52pm On May 15, 2020
Well no need for conversation
allthingsgood:

i didnt say bodies are on the streets of nigeria. read my comment well before responding. countries like ecuador and spain are already overwhelmed by the death numbers and have since run out of body bags. I also just told u that people are dieing as much in nigeria, so i dont get your tantrums
Re: Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? by silos(m): 3:58pm On May 15, 2020
Where was him when Trump and his team in USA was shouting chloroquine which is use for treating malaria to use for covid-19... The man want play politics with this as well.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? by Pelummy11(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2020
This is a least expected statements from this kind of caliber. I can easily put it that he's not only ungrateful to our health practitioners but Almighty God that heals.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? by truthstands01: 4:17pm On May 15, 2020
Congrats....God is kind to men of good conscience. Stay safe.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? by WaffenSS(m): 4:48pm On May 15, 2020
kadiri3:
Bros coro is scam everywhere in the world

Yes it is

That's why every single country and its citizens would collude to ruin their economy and destroy lives because.... what's the aim of the scam again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 15, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
scamdemic it is .

it's so so easy to brainwash Nigerians I swear .

if you see how some of them come on nairaland and other media platform to argue , you would think they've got there senses all intact.

most Nigerians are educated mumus and the old polithiefcians are taking advantage of that .

So which drug were u expecting them to give him? Covid19 cure?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? by Fabre2: 5:49pm On May 15, 2020
*FREE 3D TEXT ANIMATION CLASS*

If you are interested in learning *How To Create 3D TEXT ANIMATION With Your Phones and Start Making Money for free* , then you need to join the train ASAP!

Featuring:
+ 3d logos
+ 3d text animation
+3D Cartoon
+Business card design
+free ebooks on
branding and
business...

*Here's what you'd be learning in this class:* �

-Apps to use for this course
-How to get your background
-How to input your text
-How to add voiceover to your text animation
-How to monetize it
-The premium apps you need (no need to download from Google play)
And I'd be offering you an irresistible offer too

Starting 24th May

Don't miss this opportunity make good use of your time...

https:///3bCbkuR

Or chat- 07068718668 on WhatsApp
Re: Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? by wisdomiskey(m): 6:39pm On May 15, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
scamdemic it is .

if you see how some of them come on nairaland and other media platform to argue , you would think they've got there senses all intact.

most Nigerians are educated mumus and the old polithiefcians are taking advantage of that .

I've been calling it from day one! At least people are now waking up grin

3 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? by luluman: 7:08pm On May 15, 2020
Xisnin:

Oh!
I was not informed of your universal rule on language.
now your have been informed.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? by murmee: 7:25pm On May 15, 2020
CalebV8:
Seeing that malaria is common in Nigeria/Africa, all malaria patients would pass for covid 19 patients. Meaning that many of the reported cases are actually malaria cases.
You are quite right!
Re: Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? by murmee: 7:27pm On May 15, 2020
andrewtosin:
so Ghana with a highly less population and higher cases is adding unnecessary figures too?
Corruption is a common factor in Afrca!
Re: Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? by Obec70(m): 7:58pm On May 15, 2020
Good one when I heard High chief Dokpesi is infected I hissed cos it's time to know what's on ground! Atlleasthe can't see black & call it white.

Did hear what the health Minister said about the so-called Chinese Dr's! Also ongoing drama between them and a returnee from UK in Abuja whom they claimed to be a COVID 19 victim that demanded for all the test so far done as a condition for further tests, after releasing the results the patient made a u turn that those tests should be sent to UK and the health Minister said it is not visible for now, the said patient told him that she is in contact her lawyers!
Re: Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? by chocolatelady(f): 8:09pm On May 15, 2020
I don’t know why Nigerians are very ungrateful which is sometimes irritating. U were tested, treated even food were given to u free of charge and u are saying that u had Malaria, I would have suggested that u must have been left alone in ur house to treat urself of the malaria u claimed that u had, had it been that the coronavirus is not deadly and contagious. Do u think u can be a media guru and doctor as well ?How do u think that it is only malaria u had in ur system ? Why are u sounding like an educated illiterate just to score cheap political point. That u survived does not mean that u are better than those that died. It’s only about God’s Grace and the persons immunity’s to fight the virus. Next time , pls ask ur doctor before u come online to sprew trash and disgrace urself in the process.
Pls, I hope u have returned our 2.2 billion naira.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? by andrewtosin(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2020
murmee:
Corruption is a common factor in Afrca!
That's fallacy bro... On what premise(s) did you base your assertion?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? by Legendguru: 9:29pm On May 15, 2020
Lol fake virus
Re: Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? by SonofHim: 10:30pm On May 15, 2020
If he actually said that then it's a shame. It's so unfortunate that people who are enlightened and should know better are displaying this level of ignorance.

Is it possible to test positive for Covid 19 and also have malaria.....Yes
Re: Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? by Scout60(m): 12:37am On May 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
scamdemic it is .

you can volunteer to work in isolation centres. Some doctors are now scared to near there. You will not need PPE because it is not Corona virus but malaria. good luck to you
Re: Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? by platodeen(m): 7:28am On May 16, 2020
adadike:
When I said it, people called for my head. If you have malaria, just go to NCDC office and see if you won't test positive for Covid 19. ! NCDC , stop lying to Nigerians , they have suffered enough

I was of your view too. And to further confirm that, was that mad man whose video went viral for covid and was been transported by medical personnels that had no protection on.

Some few days ago I had malaria and had some difficulty breathing, I am sure that if tested, I could have been a covid 19 patient.

After taking some herbs with garlic, I am hale and healthy and even fasting because am a Muslim.

Many that are asthmatic and still have malaria and typhoid would definitely test positive to covid

There is no point saying that it is the ignorance of our leaders that would kill our economy, kill our businesses before eventually killing every citizen...

It would be so because we WE HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? by Yunus2012(m): 8:02am On May 16, 2020
adadike:
When I said it, people called for my head. If you have malaria, just go to NCDC office and see if you won't test positive for Covid 19. ! NCDC , stop lying to Nigerians , they have suffered enough

Why did Dokpesi and his family not stay in his house and treat the malaria?

Viruses don't kill actually. They only depress the body immune system so that other ailment can have a work over of the system. Is that not how HIV operates?

Some viruses also change the physiology of the body, eg, Ebola. Ebola changes lighten the blood so much that it easily passes through membrane that are suppose to be barriers hence the bleeding from the nose, eye, ears etc.
In the case of Covid 19,the virus thickens the blood so much that it can't flow in the system any longer.

Back to Dokpesi, all he need do is contact doctors he know and trust and then ask them about it. But no, that will not bring in the media.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? by adadike(f): 8:21am On May 16, 2020
platodeen:

I was of your view too. And to further confirm that, was that mad man whose video went viral for covid and was been transported by medical personnels that had no protection on.

Some few days ago I had malaria and had some difficulty breathing, I am sure that if tested, I could have been a covid 19 patient.

After taking some herbs with garlic, I am hale and healthy and even fasting because am a Muslim.

Many that are asthmatic and still have malaria and typhoid would definitely test positive to covid

There is no point saying that it is the ignorance of our leaders that would kill our economy, kill our businesses before eventually killing every citizen...

It would be so because we WE HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE
Thank God you are better now dear. Nigerians should wake up! NCDC is scamming the country and taking everyone for fools
Re: Raymond Dokpesi: When Did Malaria Become Synonymous With COVID-19? by fam2806: 9:01am On May 16, 2020
If you knew it was Malaria you had why didn't you stay in your house and treat it? You are being ungrateful to God and the federal government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's The Best Insecticide For Lagosian Mosquitoes? / Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex / Steps To Become A Registered Nurse In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.