Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:35 AM

Girls! If You Were To Be A Boy For Just One Day What's The First Thing You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls! If You Were To Be A Boy For Just One Day What's The First Thing You Do? (670 Views)

Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls! If You Were To Be A Boy For Just One Day What's The First Thing You Do? by oyi1(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2020
This Trend Is For Girls Only. Guys Just Get Your Popcorn Relax & Enjoy..

I Have Always Wonder If Giving Chance To Be The Opposite Sex What's The Feeling Is Like?

From My Observation Most Girl Wanna Be Boys Even Beyonce Once Sang About This Saying Things She Gonna Do If She Were A Boy.

1 Like

Re: Girls! If You Were To Be A Boy For Just One Day What's The First Thing You Do? by HundredWays(m): 9:03am On May 15, 2020
Nothing dem fit do angry

1 Like

Re: Girls! If You Were To Be A Boy For Just One Day What's The First Thing You Do? by Nobody: 9:04am On May 15, 2020
Only girls please!
Evening newspapers should stay away angry
Re: Girls! If You Were To Be A Boy For Just One Day What's The First Thing You Do? by Virginnn(f): 9:08am On May 15, 2020
I will just dey my dey.
Re: Girls! If You Were To Be A Boy For Just One Day What's The First Thing You Do? by GodPunishBiafra: 9:08am On May 15, 2020
[s]
oyi1:

I Have Always Wonder If Giving Chance To Be The Opposite Sex What's The Feeling Is Like?

From My Observation Most Girl Wanna Be Boys Even Beyonce Once Sang About This Saying Things She Gonna Do If She Were A Boy.
[/s]
Re: Girls! If You Were To Be A Boy For Just One Day What's The First Thing You Do? by internationalman(m): 9:26am On May 15, 2020
As a guy I don't enjoy sex until the point of climax..

I wish I were a girl for just a day to know how sex feels for them..

1 Like

Re: Girls! If You Were To Be A Boy For Just One Day What's The First Thing You Do? by Baloranking(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2020
Cioccolata:
Only girls please!
Evening newspapers should stay away angry

grin grin easy brooooooo
Re: Girls! If You Were To Be A Boy For Just One Day What's The First Thing You Do? by Octopusssy(f): 9:34am On May 15, 2020
oyi1:

This is nonsense you are writing but since I am idle this morning, we shall all be nonsensical together.

If I were a boy for one day, I'd go and fight with agbero at the bustop. I want to know how it feels like not to be treated like a delicate flower.

1 Like

Re: Girls! If You Were To Be A Boy For Just One Day What's The First Thing You Do? by illicit(m): 9:44am On May 15, 2020
if they are boys for one day. They will have nothing to wear
Re: Girls! If You Were To Be A Boy For Just One Day What's The First Thing You Do? by Nehyooh(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2020
illicit:
if they are boys for one day.
They will have nothing to wear
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Almost 90% Of Nigerian Ladies Are Broke & Stingy Human Beings!!! / I Really Want Him. Please Help. What Can I Do To Get Him? / Just Because Of Sticker She Want To Brake Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.