Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars (66707 Views)

How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa / Davido: I Haven't Driven Any Of My Cars In Almost A Year / AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Bobbyfreshhh: 3:03pm On May 15, 2020
opebiboy:
Shut up your mouth noisemaker. No Nigerian artist is worth a million dollars

Opebiboy you know nothing ,even davido [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by shidof(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2020
You can say that to Daddy GO
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Happyfela(m): 3:07pm On May 15, 2020
Odogwu
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by seanwilliam(m): 3:09pm On May 15, 2020
Dreyton36:
There are only 5 matured Nigerian artists
The rest are brainless and childish

1. 2face idibia
2. Wizkid
3.olamide
4. Kiss Daniel
5.Rude boy

These guys no get time for them say them say
They just make good music and not noise
the bolded is the most mature musician I ever know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Dreyton36: 3:11pm On May 15, 2020
seanwilliam:
the bolded is the most mature musician I ever know
bolded? undecided

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Twofoursix: 3:12pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

Listen Bro... I didn't say money is not needed!
It's not the Ultimate! Neither is it the Most Important!
If you have not touched Money , you won't understand!

There are Many Situations and Challenges that Money has no Answer to.. it becomes useless..

The Ultimate in this Life is Having JESUS.. Once that is Settled, you can go for others..
how did you know that he did not have Jesus.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Temptee101(m): 3:13pm On May 15, 2020
illicit:
Audio

Serious audio o

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Righteousness89(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2020
The Million and Billion $ are Good!

Having them Without JESUS is Waste of Life..

don't take them as Pirioty! Don't kill Yourself for it !

One cent will not be taken to the other side

Money is paper that humans place value on

There is Much more to life than all that..

Knowing and Having JESUS CHRIST is The ULTIMATE. That's all you should Do at all cost!

Every other stuffs will end here..

Having JESUS CHRIST give Access to Eternal Life .
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by seanwilliam(m): 3:15pm On May 15, 2020
Dreyton36:
bolded? undecided
the emboldened cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by watchindelta(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2020
Let me see ur car?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by effido666: 3:22pm On May 15, 2020
Make d money first abeg
Peace081:
Vanity upond Vanity
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Bobbyfreshhh: 3:22pm On May 15, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
trust me bro davido is that foolish and might do worse

Oga this is what celebrities do all over the world ,but you realising a davido you're probably older than is doing better than you in all spheres of life...you just have to hate no just reason how sad

The davido you love to hate is doing what he has to do to remain relevant ....and has gone global ; grin

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by ussv: 3:23pm On May 15, 2020
Terrible liar

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by afecgivers: 3:26pm On May 15, 2020
Casper21:
Nigerian singer, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu popularly known as Burna Boy, has reacted to reports that he is worth $3.5 million.

The 29-year-old Rivers born Afrobeats singer is worth $3.5 million. He has now taken to Snapchat to react saying that $3.5 million won’t even buy his cars.

According to him, by the time he recorded “All eyes on me” in 2014, he was already dancing around that amount.

Be making mouth, na 7.5% Firs annuall tax you take de play so. Silence is golden.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by VanPOLICE: 3:29pm On May 15, 2020
Casper21:
Nigerian singer, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu popularly known as Burna Boy, has reacted to reports that he is worth $3.5 million.

The 29-year-old Rivers born Afrobeats singer is worth $3.5 million. He has now taken to Snapchat to react saying that $3.5 million won’t even buy his cars.

According to him, by the time he recorded “All eyes on me” in 2014, he was already dancing around that amount.

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 15, 2020
Smart guy doing his thing. But his cars aren't worth 3.5 mill.

The ferrari Italia is a bit older and goes between 150 to 250k (auction or carguru etc)

The new rolls Royce is a mad catch tho. Let's assume 250k.. but then it's a dawn (ghost), depreciation is not gonna be fair to it in like 3 years.

His other rides r normal expensive cars (range, g wagon etc). Probably no where near a million altogether. His ginger is admirable but he isn't telling the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by lakeside79937: 3:34pm On May 15, 2020
Really who cares ? Take it easy nothing last forever . Your music doesn't make sense to me any way to hell with your worth
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by hustla(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2020
A lion won't have to shalaye that its a lion, you just know. Dangote won't come and start explaining laidis. Always resist the urge to shalaye
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by austinofo(m): 3:40pm On May 15, 2020
There's no wrong in being proud if you know and are confident about your worth just don't use it to make others feel less important cool

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Caroworld: 3:45pm On May 15, 2020
Pride intoxicates!
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by humilitypays(m): 3:46pm On May 15, 2020
Nbote:
Ogbeni shut up jare... How much una get...
it is called ShowBiz = Show Off = Fake it = Brag It = Mouth It = Shout It!

Audio money...broke boys deceiving gullible female fans with their audio millions grin grin
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Parisian: 3:50pm On May 15, 2020
No be lie.
SweetCunt97:
Abeg fvck off. We talking of Jeff bezos this one wanna chook mouth?

Earn 180k dolls per day for 2000 years, your money still no go reach Jeff bezos own.

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Kingpele(m): 3:50pm On May 15, 2020
[quote author=graciousolo post=89569664]

Millions and Billions over Jesus anytime any day. [My dear don't joke with your eternity, I know poverty can make one feel very bad, or love of money if you're rich can make one feel there is no need of God but eternity begins after death and all u need for eternal life is Jesus Christ please accept him and serve God in truth and in spirit
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Parisian: 3:53pm On May 15, 2020
He's not talking of this life. You're ignorant.
Nuel4:
relax my friend. I don't want to live forever. That's a dream for teenagers
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Parisian: 3:54pm On May 15, 2020
It is not nonsense. Post whatever you want and leave him to post his.
Xisnin:

Trump worshipper, stop spamming every thread with your nonsense.
Seek psychiatric help as soon as possible.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Parisian: 3:58pm On May 15, 2020
Stop using the word "force" too lightly.
He made a comment. You're free to make yours and leave. No one is forcing Jesus on you. Audio Christian.
Pearlyakin:

Oga, goan sleep FYI I'm a Christian but lotta Africans are just too religious you hardly find a white man pushing and forcing Christianity on his people.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by osusuallstars: 3:59pm On May 15, 2020
Illiterate,
Does he even know the value of 3.5m dollars?
This covid , who you elp ?
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Parisian: 4:00pm On May 15, 2020
You're the brainwashed one but that's topic for another day.
sigiyaya:
brainwashed misguided fool
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by 9iceprince(m): 4:01pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

What a waste of Destiny!

Am pained for you bro!

I Pray For you with All of my Heart that your Understanding of Life be opened in JESUS NAME..

As you will pick Jesus agead of billions... Audio believer
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Righteousness89(m): 4:04pm On May 15, 2020
[s]
9iceprince:

As you will pick Jesus agead of billions... Audio believer
[/s]

My Brother! I have Turned down Opportunities and Relationships that looks to distract me and My JESUS!

There is Nothing I cannot Turn down for JESUS!

Everything I have was Given to Me by HIM..

I have Enjoyed Great Grace of GOD..

It's not by Struggle
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Chatbot1234: 4:05pm On May 15, 2020
it is just showbiz grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo / I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners / 10 Most Beautiful Cakes Of Nigeria Celebrity Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.