Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars (66691 Views)

How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa / Davido: I Haven't Driven Any Of My Cars In Almost A Year / AY: Why I Flaunt My Cars And House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by ishitinyourmouf: 2:35pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Million and Billion $ are Good!

Having them Without JESUS is Waste of Life..

don't take them as Pirioty! Don't kill Yourself for it !

One cent will not be taken to the other side

Money is paper that humans place value on

There is Much more to life than all that..

Knowing and Having JESUS CHRIST is The ULTIMATE. That's all you should Do at all cost!

Every other stuffs will end here..

Having JESUS CHRIST give Access to Eternal Life .
thunder fire you and that jesus

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Realstick941: 2:35pm On May 15, 2020
It all comes down to vanity and materialism,imagine someone you guys call fela talking like this. FELA never cared about money he has because he is always giving to the needy,the guy was always broke and has no interest in buying cars and bragging about

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by vice767: 2:38pm On May 15, 2020
Peace081:
Vanity upond Vanity
Damnnn nigarrr
isorright
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by terrezo2002(m): 2:39pm On May 15, 2020
[quote author=graciousolo post=89569664]

What a disaster
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Kingosytex(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2020
[s]
ishitinyourmouf:
thunder fire you and that jesus
[/s]

See a psychiatrist.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by learner007(m): 2:44pm On May 15, 2020
Pearlyakin:

Must you derail every topic with your Jesus, we all know about him go to the core North and preach to them.

The internet has removed the geographical barrier. Trust me, people in that north core can see the simple gospel he just preached. Christ must be made to know to all. Peace!
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by wetmenow: 2:45pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

What a waste of Destiny!

Am pained for you bro!

I Pray For you that your Understanding of Life be opened in JESUS NAME..

Amen

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Drizzy5001(m): 2:45pm On May 15, 2020
Let him continue, he will soon end up like E-money
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by DrayZee: 2:49pm On May 15, 2020
opebiboy:
Shut up your mouth noisemaker. No Nigerian artist is worth a million dollars
When people like Wizkid, Davido and Burna who have an international audience talk about money...don’t doubt them oh.
“On the Low” by Burna has over 120 million views, not to talk of listens across various other media platforms. It’s certified Gold in both France and the USA. And that’s just one song...and from views and listens alone. People who purchase on Apple Music haven’t even been counted.
Burna was doing shows back-to-back-to-back for months. Tickets to his shows cost about $80 minimum...that’s around 30k...and he was selling out most of his shows.
Burna has money...don’t even doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Royalkingzz(m): 2:49pm On May 15, 2020
Nawaoooo
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 15, 2020
When you depend on materials to pronounce your value is the same as saying; "I am valueless without these materials of mine"

Money; a worthless and non-existing object without man, has now become the standard by which men measure themselves.

When I hear people say,; "that man can buy your entire community", I became extremely sad. What have we reduced ourselves into? mere materials?

With money, man accumulates things he doesn't need and things he can never possess just like biblical solomon; I still wonder what's wise about him.

Tell me, how can you call a man with huge accumulation of materials and money a wealthy person? To me, it's a sign of sickness; a serious mental disorder that no thinking mind should imitate.

Afterall, contentment is what gives happiness not material wealth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by DrayZee: 2:50pm On May 15, 2020
Realstick941:
It all comes down to vanity and materialism,imagine someone you guys call fela talking like this. FELA never cared about money he has because he is always giving to the needy,the guy was always broke and has no interest in buying cars and bragging about
Are you sure? grin
Because I know most of these artists copy Fela exactly in lifestyle...from weed to women, Fela did all.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by DrayZee: 2:51pm On May 15, 2020
Nairalanders should stop hating a man over his money nau...why are you guys like this? cheesy
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by fred262: 2:52pm On May 15, 2020
You all should stop deceiving the public,
Stop telling us verbally, we need evidence.

Please show us bank statements of your accounts, contracts and debts instruments as well as investments in shares...

We will do the analysis for you.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by GodSaklek(m): 2:53pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

Knowing and Having JESUS CHRIST is The ULTIMATE. That's all you should Do at all cost!

U need brain surgery as soon as possible...

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by digitite: 2:53pm On May 15, 2020
Mehn, this Nigga is full of shit. kiss
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Royalkingzz(m): 2:54pm On May 15, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] please what happen to E Money
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Dreyton36: 2:54pm On May 15, 2020
Childish

Wizkid can never do this

Wetin concern adult man with what the media says
If it's about pussy and money and weed ,, wizzy can never be involved
Starboy fc
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by lmm4real: 2:55pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Vee na you be that
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Rilwayne001: 2:56pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Jesus would be so proud of you grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 15, 2020
Michealky:

He makes local money not foreign and that's why he doesn't rake millions
why are u so stupid..
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Twofoursix: 2:56pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

my brother you can't survive without money .even Jesus himself did not survive without money. the cloth he wears ,he bought them with money.
bro can survive with only Jesus just a month without money.
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Dreyton36: 2:57pm On May 15, 2020
There are only 5 matured Nigerian artists
The rest are brainless and childish

1. 2face idibia
2. Wizkid
3.olamide
4. Kiss Daniel
5.Rude boy

These guys no get time for them say them say
They just make good music and not noise

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by apexc1604: 2:57pm On May 15, 2020
[color=#] 333769[/color]
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by seanwilliam(m): 2:57pm On May 15, 2020
much123456:
I don't know what some of this naija celeb take us as self, the last time bona showed his crib , the most expensive car there is a rolls Royce ghost which is even the 2015 model. Which is about 200k dolls. Las Las yout don't even worth 2mil dollars. Audio everywhere. Chai dem done see us finish for naija
200k $ should be around 80 million right? Baba dat one self na money oooooooo
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by mordred44: 2:57pm On May 15, 2020
Michealky:
Oluwaburna, people are really making millions oo unlike olamide fah
badoo is richer dan burna..,argue wit ur keypad
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by seguno2: 2:57pm On May 15, 2020
Xclusiveme:
Olamide is making millions too

Do you know that because you have seen their personal income tax returns?
Or you are just blabbing out of ignorance
Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Bobbyfreshhh: 3:00pm On May 15, 2020
olaolulazio:
Seun wey get money pass you no dey show himself.

Seun get money pass who

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars by Righteousness89(m): 3:02pm On May 15, 2020
Twofoursix:

my brother you can't survive without money .even Jesus himself did not survive without money. the cloth he wears ,he bought them with money.
bro can survive with only Jesus just a month without money.

Listen Bro... I didn't say money is not needed!
It's not the Ultimate! Neither is it the Most Important!
If you have not touched Money , you won't understand!

There are Many Situations and Challenges that Money has no Answer to.. it becomes useless..

The Ultimate in this Life is Having JESUS.. Once that is Settled, you can go for others..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React / Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? / #IStandWithNigeria: Ani Amatosero's Hilarious Placard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.