Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Who Disvirgined You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Disvirgined You? (12505 Views)

What Can You Say About The Person That Disvirgined You? / Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Disvirgined You? by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 16, 2020
Silentgroper:
... I ask again .

Who you kidding ..

Scratch that already .

Hey baby girl . I thougt i told you to slide those down a lil ..

Lemme take a peek at em two cute lil thangs huh
dude, this is way out of line.. Not funny
Re: Who Disvirgined You? by Silentgroper(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2020
simplelex:
dude, this is way out of line.. Not funny
..alright .. Sorry bout that ..
Re: Who Disvirgined You? by StubbornGENIUS: 2:18pm On May 16, 2020
Re: Who Disvirgined You? by valirex: 7:54am On May 17, 2020
KristaPretty:
Nigeria.
The moment I was born Nigeria stripped me of my virginity, rights and privileges as a woman cry

Really undecided you were born and you had no right as a woman any man can just walk up to you and slap you and nothing will happen?

All this stupid feminist propaganda ain't working. You have as much right as everyone else in this country.

Take for instance if the Nigerian army wants soldiers the 1st people that will be forcefully conscripted will be the males so should we start wailing we don't have rights?

2 Likes

Re: Who Disvirgined You? by Stevyne: 8:00am On May 17, 2020
yetunsbay:
My virgin lady once give room for romance. How can I use style disvirgin her while romancing ?
Shift her pant one side.
Stylishly slide in your index finger.
Re: Who Disvirgined You? by yetunsbay(m): 12:26pm On May 17, 2020
Stevyne:
Shift her pant one side.
Stylishly slide in your index finger.
Thanks bro
Re: Who Disvirgined You? by Holyfield1(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2020
yetunsbay:
My virgin lady once give room for romance. How can I use style disvirgin her while romancing ?
It's all tricks. I know most guys claim to be pro at bedding women but na style all of us dey use.
Just make sure you get her really turned on, kiss her neck, suck her and make sure you've fingered her to the point of ecstasy. You would be surprised she won't resist and erm cheesy
Re: Who Disvirgined You? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:46pm On May 17, 2020
Preshieben:
am not dearie
Had sex when I was 18
tongue

Too bad. I was thinking I would be your first on our wedding night. I have being keeping myself for you. I guess I would just look for a prostitute to disvirgin me after this lockdown.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Disvirgined You? by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 17, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Too bad. I was thinking I would be your first on our wedding night. I have being keeping myself for you. I guess I would just look for a prostitute to disvirgin me after this lockdown.
grin
I can equally disvirgin you
Yunnoh cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Disvirgined You? by yetunsbay(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2020
Holyfield1:
It's all tricks. I know most guys claim to be pro at bedding women but na style all of us dey use.
Just make sure you get her really turned on, kiss her neck, suck her and make sure you've fingered her to the point of ecstasy. You would be surprised she won't resist and erm cheesy
bro, but a virgin will never allow to be fingered. Not this chick that I knw
Re: Who Disvirgined You? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:47am On May 18, 2020
Preshieben:
grin
Yunnoh cheesy
You're cute and sexy. I believe you make a very good partner. I keeping wondering why you were in such a hurry. Anyway are that is in the past now.

I think I should send you a pm so we can talk better. What do you think?
Re: Who Disvirgined You? by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 18, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

You're cute and sexy. I believe you make a very good partner. I keeping wondering why you were in such a hurry. Anyway are that is in the past now.

I think I should send you a pm so we can talk better. What do you think Preshieben ?
I think you're wasting your time wink

3 Likes

Re: Who Disvirgined You? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:08pm On May 18, 2020
Semperty:

Lol, you will be surprised

1 Like

Re: Who Disvirgined You? by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 18, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Lol, you will be surprised
aii' bruv wink

1 Like

Re: Who Disvirgined You? by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 18, 2020
Semperty:
you told him our secret sad angry
Re: Who Disvirgined You? by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 18, 2020
Preshieben:
you told him our secret sad angry
I don't know what you talking about
Re: Who Disvirgined You? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 18, 2020
Semperty:
I don't know what you talking about
ohh
cheesy grin
Re: Who Disvirgined You? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 18, 2020
Preshieben:
ohh
cheesy grin
your junkyalhaji guy is still waiting for your reply
Don't keep him waiting wink

1 Like

Re: Who Disvirgined You? by Davash222(m): 6:42am On May 22, 2020
Preshieben:
grin
Yunnoh cheesy
Lol

1 Like

Re: Who Disvirgined You? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:17am On May 23, 2020
Preshieben:
am not dearie
Had sex when I was 18
tongue
I have made several mentions but you never get to respond to them.

We the good guys always suffer in the hands of pretty women, I know.

How is your mum's newborn? I trust you're being a caring big sis.

I have load of things we need to talk about.

1 Like

Re: Who Disvirgined You? by afstrongest(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2020
I lost my Virginity to Laide! One girl Dey brought from Oyo villages dah year, 2008-09... nah scope tho... before then d b don Dey rub my gbola anytime we Dey watch movies under our neighbor net, as per light nor too Dey dey.. so one day, after she already don Dey gimme green light, naso I vex one day like that, laide mama tell me say maka go collect turning stick from laide cos laide been Dey inside at the time, as I enter dem laide room, tell laide say him mama say maka collect turning stick, she gimme the turning stick, I just turn back, tell laide say whether she Sabi Johne asin Johnson, say johne Dey f.uck well well oo whether she sef go like do the same thing, naso she tok say oya la, make we go down real quick, naso I enter from back first, come still later tell am say make I do from front; funniest thing be say I b like 12 for dah time, I never even start to Dey come dah tym, buh I sha know say my gbola enter her Toto... (true story o)
Re: Who Disvirgined You? by afstrongest(m): 9:27am On May 23, 2020
Semperty:

Ouch � this hurts ���
Re: Who Disvirgined You? by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 23, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

I have made several mentions but you never get to respond to them.

We the good guys always suffer in the hands of pretty women, I know.

How is your mum's newborn? I trust you're being a caring big sis.

I have load of things we need to talk about.
sorry
I haven't been online
Hope no problem?
Re: Who Disvirgined You? by Bolosiye: 8:18pm On May 23, 2020
Stacyomolola:

sacrifice for ritualist lol gringringrin
nice look on your dp my Edo sister. You rock, can i do you pm?
Re: Who Disvirgined You? by Dfynboi: 10:54pm On May 23, 2020
simplelex:
I'm bored so don't mind me.. Mine was a prostitute. So, who gave you your first taste of the forbidden fruit?
i noticed dt anybody dt got disvirgined by a prostitue normally get addicted to sex
Re: Who Disvirgined You? by TheDon247: 11:07pm On May 23, 2020
I was toasting a girl on WhatsApp, I later entered Twitter and forgot about her for 5 days. I just checked my WhatsApp and saw that she accepted to date me, she also broke up with me 2 days after. All without my knowledge.

Shey I try?

1 Like

Re: Who Disvirgined You? by Nobody: 9:45am On May 24, 2020
Dfynboi:
i noticed dt anybody dt got disvirgined by a prostitue normally get addicted to sex
well,i dunno sha.. Sex is necessary, buh i nor dey carry d matter for head
Re: Who Disvirgined You? by Nobody: 9:50am On May 24, 2020
afstrongest:
I lost my Virginity to Laide! One girl Dey brought from Oyo villages dah year, 2008-09... nah scope tho... before then d b don Dey rub my gbola anytime we Dey watch movies under our neighbor net, as per light nor too Dey dey.. so one day, after she already don Dey gimme green light, naso I vex one day like that, laide mama tell me say maka go collect turning stick from laide cos laide been Dey inside at the time, as I enter dem laide room, tell laide say him mama say maka collect turning stick, she gimme the turning stick, I just turn back, tell laide say whether she Sabi Johne asin Johnson, say johne Dey f.uck well well oo whether she sef go like do the same thing, naso she tok say oya la, make we go down real quick, naso I enter from back first, come still later tell am say make I do from front; funniest thing be say I b like 12 for dah time, I never even start to Dey come dah tym, buh I sha know say my gbola enter her Toto... (true story o)
lwkm
Re: Who Disvirgined You? by Nobody: 10:16am On May 24, 2020
bestabigaelever:
I am just passing by
Then come in for a drink
Re: Who Disvirgined You? by Nobody: 10:18am On May 24, 2020
Preshieben:
grin I can equally disvirgin you Yunnoh cheesy
Really?

1 Like

Re: Who Disvirgined You? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 24, 2020
AdaoraJoy:
My Name is Virginia grin
Surname Dickson?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Curvy Actress Moesha Boduong Shows Off Her Boobs In Revealing Dress (photos) / Should A Man Be Taller Than His Girl? / Meet Chubbyt; One Of Miss Nairaland Contestants. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.