Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

“If Your Boyfriend Does Not Give You N300k Weekly, Break Up With Him” – Lady Say - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “If Your Boyfriend Does Not Give You N300k Weekly, Break Up With Him” – Lady Say (2384 Views)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “If Your Boyfriend Does Not Give You N300k Weekly, Break Up With Him” – Lady Say by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 15, 2020
This one that looks like MANGALA FISH
Re: “If Your Boyfriend Does Not Give You N300k Weekly, Break Up With Him” – Lady Say by Vivian16: 6:28pm On May 15, 2020
this type of girls are the ones spending on their lazy boyfriends, she just want to trend and mislead some shallow minded girls who are into serious relationships.
Re: “If Your Boyfriend Does Not Give You N300k Weekly, Break Up With Him” – Lady Say by dudesexy111: 6:30pm On May 15, 2020
Eleribu
Re: “If Your Boyfriend Does Not Give You N300k Weekly, Break Up With Him” – Lady Say by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 15, 2020
Shey na dis one person go give 300k grin
Re: “If Your Boyfriend Does Not Give You N300k Weekly, Break Up With Him” – Lady Say by Dominicane(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2020
Na this kind gal, I go use do ritual, my conscience no go judge me.

1 Like

Re: “If Your Boyfriend Does Not Give You N300k Weekly, Break Up With Him” – Lady Say by Soulsymbol99: 6:56pm On May 15, 2020
Her papa monthly salary na hw much?
Re: “If Your Boyfriend Does Not Give You N300k Weekly, Break Up With Him” – Lady Say by deltateam: 7:06pm On May 15, 2020
Jayfizzy:
A Nigerian lady identified as Sophiesweet on Instagram has taken to the platform to advise ladies who are currently in a relationship.

Sophiesweet advised ladies to break up with their boyfriends if they do not bless their accounts with N200k to N300k weekly.

According to Sophie, any man who wants to be in a serious relationship should be prepared to spend minimum of N200k weekly in catering for his girlfriend.

She also advised men to stop asking ladies out if they know they are not up to the task. “If you can not give your girlfriend N200k to N300k, then do not date”, Sophie said.

Watch the video: https://www.kinlitemedia.com/2020/05/if-your-boyfriend-does-not-give-you.html?m=1

I am not surprised. I let out a loud laugh when I saw her monkey face.

Fine she no fine, sense she no get, money she no come get.

What's then her contribution?
Re: “If Your Boyfriend Does Not Give You N300k Weekly, Break Up With Him” – Lady Say by pek(m): 7:06pm On May 15, 2020
This lady doesn't look like someone who has seen #200,000 before.
Re: “If Your Boyfriend Does Not Give You N300k Weekly, Break Up With Him” – Lady Say by Raymeskey: 8:36pm On May 15, 2020
When a yahoo boy use this one for ritual now people will now com and blame him.

The problem of this world begins with woman and they are still busy creating problem.

Majority of men and boys are doing what they are doing to make their woman happy. Boys are trying hard in order to entice girls despite that 5they are not satisfied.

This world will be a better place if there is no woman...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masturbation, Olosho Or Girlfriend? / NEVER Help A Poor Nigerian. You Will Regret It / Don't Marry A Pastor. Advise For Women And Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.