Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Masturbation, Olosho Or Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation, Olosho Or Girlfriend? (2387 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation, Olosho Or Girlfriend? by Jerkbaba: 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
I used to patronize oloshos but stopped due to their very rude and mannerless behaviours! I used to jerk off sometimes twice a day. Sometimes when I'm really stressed out, i go three to four times. I must tell you, jerking off saves a lot of money! All the money I used to spend on those useless prostitutes I would have used to enjoy my life! There's absolutely no difference in cumming with olosho and cumming with jerking off. Let me tell you why. When your fucking pussy, your brain sends pleasure toxins down to your penis and this the same with jerking off. When jerking off with a picture or video. Your using your brain to create a sexual illusion. This sexual illusion created from the brain then sends this signal to your shaft. To my conclusion. I prefer masturbation. cheesy . self-service, save money and be happy!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masturbation, Olosho Or Girlfriend? by ashewoboy(m): 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Girlfriend. not just girlfriend but faithful girlfriend. guess what, all those olosho you patronise, they also have boyfriend. masturbation is not an option. let us forget about feminism and alpha male abi na manosphere? pvssy is the real deal.

remember, if you don't fvck her, another guy will.
like fvck eniqurlcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation, Olosho Or Girlfriend? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
You are right, sex itself is a temporary enjoyment.

sex is all in the mind.

4 Likes

Re: Masturbation, Olosho Or Girlfriend? by Sanishu: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Sex and body pain, wait until d following day u won't know what u did with your body
Re: Masturbation, Olosho Or Girlfriend? by Slawormir: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

As a real niggarrr
I must confess that cumming by banging a pussy is better than cumming by jerking off anyday anytime twice on Tuesday
The sweetness that comes when you banging a juicy pussy and about to ejaculates is second to non especially when the woman you are banging is sexually excited....she will wet and soak your dickkk with all sorts of vagina fluid .,..sticky, foaming,watery and slippery vagina fluid
The sweetest part is when both you and the girl cum or reeach orgasm.....oh shit.....that moment is too sweet....she holds you tight...Blood begins to engorge her clitoris, vagina, and nipples...the walls of her vagina begin to contract and the vagina holds your dick while her full body vibrates....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masturbation, Olosho Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
Girlfriends, don't restrict yourself. Have fun and remember that options bring about confidence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation, Olosho Or Girlfriend? by Coder2Client(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
I don't even know what to say
Re: Masturbation, Olosho Or Girlfriend? by Oldoinyolengai(m): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
Having passed all, I can't recommend any.

Just follow your balls. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation, Olosho Or Girlfriend? by OmoAlakija: 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
You should include some random girls too ... I remember when a female friend of mine came over to greet me around 10.30pm , she's is naturally endowed with a big ass so she wore a nice dress and short but not tight at all yet her big ass was still showing, we started talking, one thing led to another, we starting kissing,my head was all up and active , next thing I grabbed her butt only to realise that she wasn't even wearing panties at all, I put a finger down there and she was already wet as fck, next thing I was already digging her and grabbed that fat and soft ass while giving her the huge D, next thing I know I released and it was sooooo heavenly.. So bottomed line , sex is better than wanking, with a girlfriend or female friend.

8 Likes

Re: Masturbation, Olosho Or Girlfriend? by dingbang(m): 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nothing beats the pleasure derived from hitting profits

1 Like

Re: Masturbation, Olosho Or Girlfriend? by GOFRONT(m): 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
Masturbation is d koko......

Even God in his infinite Mercy gave us arms long enough to reach our genitals just to make it convenient for us to masturbate with.....

I can have erection in the office and decide to walk into the gents and Jerk it off.......But It ain't an easy task to get a lady to quench that erection while in office....

As a matter of fact, I just masturbated in the bathroom before I had my bathe this evening.......

ThankGod for the long arms he's given Us..
ThankGod for the punnas he's created in abundance for guyz to enjoy, everywhere you go.....
ThankGod for giving me an Active Rocky Diikc.
ThankGod for the Existence of Masturbation......Nothing can be Sweeter!!!

4 Likes

Re: Masturbation, Olosho Or Girlfriend? by sacajawea: 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
Sex is the Best of course. But if you're not in a relationship, getting a Matured FWB, clean, very mature, no drama gal ain't easy. And if it is, say you're extremely good looking like me For Instance, you spend Money, no how no how you go spend (not bad tho, just saying). if money ain't your Problem you spend precious time and energy (I'm becoming way too enlightened and matured to realize that Time is too Precious for frivolities like Casual Sex).
Sex will almost always come with baggage, almost Everytime, except say you be very cold Nihilistic person.
If I have Money, 95% of the time the gals go get drama, no matter how small
98% of the time dey start forming attached. If money and no drama dey, me I fit no get time
she fit get Issues of her own
She fit get STD wink
I have Standards etc.
So in view of all the aforementioned, Masturbation is a good alternative. Olosho is a No No.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation, Olosho Or Girlfriend? by sacajawea: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
The Damn Niggardly guy should seek Professional help. Nairalanders Stop Encouraging him

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation, Olosho Or Girlfriend? by Meedon: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hoelosho
Re: Masturbation, Olosho Or Girlfriend? by kizwid(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
sacajawea:
Sex is the Best of course. But if you're not in a relationship, getting a Matured FWB, clean, very mature, no drama gal ain't easy. And if it is, say you're extremely good looking like me For Instance, you spend Money, no how no how you go spend (not bad tho, just saying). if money ain't your Problem you spend precious time and energy (I'm becoming way too enlightened and matured to realize that Time is too Precious for frivolities like Casual Sex).
Sex will almost always come with baggage, almost Everytime, except say you be very cold Nihilistic person.
If I have Money, 95% of the time the gals go get drama, no matter how small
98% of the time dey start forming attached. If money and no drama dey, me I fit no get time
she fit get Issues of her own
She fit get STD wink
I have Standards etc.
So in view of all the aforementioned, Masturbation is a good alternative. Olosho is a No No.
abeg, waytin dey ask you, waytin you de talk.?..

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation, Olosho Or Girlfriend? by sacajawea: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
kizwid:

abeg, waytin dey ask you, waytin you de talk.?..
Carry Okpo Give am Hammer, Open Your Blokos then she use all her energy slam am, e sound do PE! E bust!
After that experience go back and read my post walai talai you go understand. Oloshi!
Re: Masturbation, Olosho Or Girlfriend? by Prof0fficial: 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
any man who does The First is a loser. someone who doesn't love his body doesn't deserve love
Re: Masturbation, Olosho Or Girlfriend? by illicit(m): 7:06am On Jul 22, 2020
SEX DOLLS are d bomb

1 Like

Re: Masturbation, Olosho Or Girlfriend? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:31am On Jul 22, 2020
TF

Nigga!

OP should get a GF or FWB, you no go ever soapy
for your life grin

I don dey your condition before
Re: Masturbation, Olosho Or Girlfriend? by kizwid(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
sacajawea:

Carry Okpo Give am Hammer, Open Your Blokos then she use all her energy slam am, e sound do PE! E bust!
After that experience go back and read my post walai talai you go understand. Oloshi!
Ha.. oga o... you, just carry your talk de go abeg

(1) (Reply)

50 Reasons What You Should NEVER Get Married / Men Are Really Messing Up Slim Girls / I Am Really Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.