Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning - Food (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning (113146 Views)

Photos Of The Human Being I Killed Early This Mourning / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Kinjikitileking(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2020
tot:

Of course, a daft person wouldn't know tot means a child, google is your friend. All kinds of sickos roaming around here. Mschew.

Hello friend..

Can I be your friend
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Kinjikitileking(m): 7:56pm On May 16, 2020
Mikespecialone:
Very early this morning, this monkey came out of the bush into my house. I spotted it, called two guys to kill it......

God self know, I never chop meat for long and he sent me this....Front page please

This guy should be arrested,,,, this guy is a cannibal,, this guy feast on a primate ..
This guy should be arrested ,,

Who approved this post ??
Who approved this post

Who the hell eat monkeys??

Is he from cross river Who gave you a phone ?? Because I know you people are so daft ,,shallow and barbaric .......

Cross Riverians are so gullible and barbaric

2 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:15pm On May 16, 2020
incogni2o:

[s]I wouldn't give a response to all your statements, because I am sure you are a gullible being , even the monkeys seem to be smarter than you with the way you talk.[/s]

You say humans you share identical DNA with the monkeys.

I am trying to reason with you, Can you honestly tell me you have verified all the processes used, you also have tried testing them and without a reasonable doubt understand that the scientific methods.

I don't know your level of education, but I am very sure that if you have a degree, it would be in the humanities. Anyone who has a degree in the sciences will not be asking about verification for information that have been peer-reviewed over the years. No science student can show so much ignorance as you have shown. I beg you to go online and gather peer-reviewed materials on evolution. With all those materials over decades and centuries, you are still asking me about the validity and reliability of instruments used.

Can you also debunk the theory of evolution like you stated and that of natural selection. And that you didn't just believe all of the fact by faith just like I beleive the Bible by Faith.

How can I debunk a theory that has an overwhelming body of evidences which was gotten through years of rigorous researches? And what would I aim to falsify? Evolution or the forms of evolution?

So if you are a vegetarian now, you'll come here to brag that you dont eat fish.

From now on anytime you want to eat fish, make sure you remember the siblings, parents and family of the fish you are about to eat. If not, you are a babaric Hypocrite

I don't eat fish.

If you don't have anything factual and verifiable to say to me, then its better you shutup and stop

You need some education.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by West2019(m): 8:31pm On May 16, 2020
this op need to be arrested and face the law .this is a case murder

3 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by incogni2o: 8:33pm On May 16, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

I don't know your level of education, but I am very sure that if you have a degree, it would be in the humanities. Anyone who has a degree in the sciences will not be asking about verification for information that have been peer-reviewed over the years. No science student can show so much ignorance as you have shown. I beg you to go online and gather peer-reviewed materials on evolution. With all those materials over decades and centuries, you are still asking me about the validity and reliability of instruments used.

How can I debunk a theory that has an overwhelming body of evidences which was gotten through years of rigorous researches? And what would I aim to falsify? Evolution or the forms of evolution?

I don't eat fish.

You need some education.

You replied me you dont eat Fish just shows that you are a sanctimonious individual. Pls reply me you dont eat any form of Animal too. By the way, that isn't my point.

Also you say I am not a Scientist. I am more of a scientist than you are and all instruments and equipments I used in the secondary school university are things that I know the basis of how they work. From the thermomether to the Voltmeter.

When it comes to being inquisitive and skeptical, i dont think you can match up to me in that aspect. You didnt even quote a scientific article or reference to backup your statement, at least they taught me that in school. Or you think everyone on this forum should see your opinion or belief as truth.

I am 100% sure you dont know the processes of genomic mapping and you just come here like an expert talking trash about what you read on a website on the internet.

Even people who know the real truth stand in awe, not coming on forums to make others more a child of hell with your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Ekpoeyo81: 9:29pm On May 16, 2020
Thou shall not kill .
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 16, 2020
I fear this op

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:39pm On May 16, 2020
If you can eat monkey, you can wat human being

2 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by brenister10: 10:19pm On May 16, 2020
You're a cannibal

2 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by greatbrian(m): 11:33pm On May 16, 2020
Op are you sure your kids and neighbours are safe? If you can eat this half formed human you really need to be evaluated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by EmperorMhykels(m): 11:38pm On May 16, 2020
Animals day u were meant to protect turns meat abi.......��
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by greatbrian(m): 11:43pm On May 16, 2020
tot:

Of course, a daft person wouldn't know tot means a child, google is your friend. All kinds of sickos roaming around here. Mschew.

Apt and justifiable. Savagery at its peak
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by greatbrian(m): 11:55pm On May 16, 2020
I wonder what op would feel like after seeing all the comments. I guess he was expecting to see some friendly fire works

2 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by ja2raraya: 12:46am On May 17, 2020
chaiiii
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by electrokcoi(m): 1:14am On May 17, 2020
This one is not a preacher of love
you are war
you are fight

you are indaboski pahuseee
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by VickyRotex(f): 3:25am On May 17, 2020
Mikespecialone:
Very early this morning, this monkey came out of the bush into my house. I spotted it, called two guys to kill it......

God self know
, I never chop meat for long and he sent me this ....Front page please

Stop it! God did not ask you to kill this animal.

This is very heartless! How do you guys sleep at night!

Asking for FP so you can gather support from heartless monkey hunters like yourself? You failed! Not everyone is like you.

2 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Nobody: 4:58am On May 17, 2020
You are going to be arrested.
Thanks for posting it.

2 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Nobody: 5:11am On May 17, 2020
We have Ebola
We have HIV
We have covid
They all came from eating or butchering wild animals.
Nobody knows the next virus lurking in one of these animals.
The fact that the monkey came to your house by itself means that it is probably SICK and disoriented.
You didnt go hunting for it.
Who knows what disease made it to be wandering about?
Who knows it its blood has mingled with yours as you prepare it?
I am just confused at how fatalistic some human beings are.
This is no longer hunger.This is a cultural downward spiral that needs to be addressed urgently before we become extinct with these creatures kill and eat everyday.My fear is that one day we will start eating human beings.
You didnt think of all this?
As foolish as you are
Lets not even talk about its human like features.
This may be the last thing you ever eat.

Nairaland has officially died.There is no control whatsoever anymore.Just post anything!
I stumbled on this story from Twitter.This user will be used as an example.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Nobody: 5:14am On May 17, 2020
salford1:

Poverty. That's the reason.
No.Its not poverty.Its stupidity.He wouldn't have died if he didnt see that human like monkey to eat.
And the fact that the monkey came to his house means that it is sick
Let that sink in.
The guy probably has contracted a virus from butchering it.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by ogastone(m): 7:44am On May 17, 2020
You get mind o.
As you removed the tail and burnt the hairs and it looked more like human, you proceed to cut the head .... and ate it. Na wao.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:31am On May 17, 2020
incogni2o:

You replied me you dont eat Fish just shows that you are a sanctimonious individual. Pls reply me you dont eat any form of Animal too. By the way, that isn't my point.

Relax. I wrote that I am a vegetarian but won't condemn people for eating animals as long as they are killed without causing the animals pains or displaying the cruel slaughter as the OP did.

Also you say I am not a Scientist. I am more of a scientist than you are and all instruments and equipments I used in the secondary school university are things that I know the basis of how they work. From the thermomether to the Voltmeter.

It is not by mouth. You have to show it. And you failed to do that.

When it comes to being inquisitive and skeptical, i dont think you can match up to me in that aspect. You didnt even quote a scientific article or reference to backup your statement, at least they taught me that in school. Or you think everyone on this forum should see your opinion or belief as truth.

No be by mouth. You have only shown your inquisitiveness by mouth alone. I have not seen anything inquisitive about you from the way you write.

I am 100% sure you dont know the processes of genomic mapping and you just come here like an expert talking trash about what you read on a website on the internet.

I don't read from just any website, especially on scientific matters. I am not like you. Rather, I read peer-reviewed journals and articles. Moreover, explain genomic mapping to me? I want to see something.

Even people who know the real truth stand in awe, not coming on forums to make others more a child of hell with your ignorance.

How am I a child of hell?
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Ola5TP: 8:39am On May 17, 2020
Hypocrit:
Go get him arrested mr normal.
silence is the best reply to u! Deal with it
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by incogni2o: 10:11am On May 17, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Relax. I wrote that I am a vegetarian but won't condemn people for eating animals as long as they are killed without causing the animals pains or displaying the cruel slaughter as the OP did.

It is not by mouth. You have to show it. And you failed to do that.

No be by mouth. You have only shown your inquisitiveness by mouth alone. I have not seen anything inquisitive about you from the way you write.

I don't read from just any website, especially on scientific matters. I am not like you. Rather, I read peer-reviewed journals and articles. Moreover, explain genomic mapping to me? I want to see something.

How am I a child of hell?

You are a Veg and you dont act like one. Vegs I know aren't filled up with conceit castigating other people's freedom to kill animals. They respect nature not in your own pretentious way. You fit in the class of an Animal Right Activist.....Those over zealous ones.

It is not by Mouth...lol, You missed it again Hypocite. My point isnt that I am a Prof, Its that I am not ignorant of Basic Science. Even if I read "like you", The odds are we wouldnt read along the same lines. The Fact you read more doesnt mean you begin to make others feel not enlightened.

I believe God gave me dominion over the Fish of the Sea, Birds of the Air and Animals on Land to Point and Kill for food as I Like. Meanwhile I an not preaching to you, Dont play the Religion Card. Its simply my belief.

You as a "Scientist" say I shouldnt because they are my your close relative? Ok, You now expect me to be convinced with that babaric statement just like that ( lets say as an average person).

You common sense still did not make you understand my figure of speech. "More of a child of Hell". That doesnt mean I am condemning you to Hell. I just meant you end up bringing people in to beleive your dogma at face value (without they personally making research and coming up with thier conclusions). they end up being worse than you in misleading others.

Pls don't reply me again as it seem you write to respond. Not after getting my point or making me learn from you.

Or rather, I challenge you to school me into believing your claim.

Thanks.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by incogni2o: 10:16am On May 17, 2020
Kinjikitileking:

This guy should be arrested,,,, this guy is a cannibal,, this guy feast on a primate ..
This guy should be arrested ,,

Who approved this post ??
Who approved this post

Who the hell eat monkeys??

Is he from cross river Who gave you a phone ?? Because I know you people are so daft ,,shallow and barbaric .......

Cross Riverians are so gullible and barbaric

Are you a monkey?

I not, you shouldnt be as offended.

Or tell me a valid reason he cannot exercise his freedom.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Hypocrit: 11:01am On May 17, 2020
Ola5TP:
silence is the best reply to u! Deal with it
then you shouldn't have Quoted me in the first place. Maybe you don't even understand your statement or maybe is a new term you learnt.
ADVICE: Whenever you learn something new and you don't understand its concept you humbly ask.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:50pm On May 17, 2020
incogni2o:

You are a Veg and you dont act like one. Vegs I know aren't filled up with conceit castigating other people's freedom to kill animals. They respect nature not in your own pretentious way. You fit in the class of an Animal Right Activist.....Those over zealous ones.

Show me where I castigated the right to kill animals? What I did was condemn the butchery. In many developed countries, it is a crime to cause animals pain. So, you are not even allowed to slaughter animals, nor to make a mockery of them the way the OP did.

It is not by Mouth...lol, You missed it again Hypocite. My point isnt that I am a Prof, Its that I am not ignorant of Basic Science. Even if I read "like you", The odds are we wouldnt read along the same lines. The Fact you read more doesnt mean you begin to make others feel not enlightened.

There was misinformation which I corrected. How does it feel like making others feel less enlightened.

I believe God gave me dominion over the Fish of the Sea, Birds of the Air and Animals on Land to Point and Kill for food as I Like. Meanwhile I an not preaching to you, Dont play the Religion Card. Its simply my belief.

Yes, your belief. But try and tell that to the government of the United States when they catch you slaughtering a chicken. That is when you will understand the difference between Caesar and God.

You as a "Scientist" say I shouldnt because they are my your close relative? Ok, You now expect me to be convinced with that babaric statement just like that ( lets say as an average person).

I never asked anyone not to eat monkeys. My first post was to someone (maybe you) who was wondering how monkeys were our cousins. So, I explained using our DNA as a foundation for my answer. Genetics is not a new discipline. So, there is an abundance of peer-reviewed materials on many aspects of it.

You common sense still did not make you understand my figure of speech. "More of a child of Hell". That doesnt mean I am condemning you to Hell. I just meant you end up bringing people in to beleive your dogma at face value (without they personally making research and coming up with thier conclusions). they end up being worse than you in misleading others.

And when did I write that you were condemning me to hell? I wrote: How am I a child of Hell ?

Simple question. SMH...

Pls don't reply me again as it seem you write to respond. Not after getting my point or making me learn from you.

Or rather, I challenge you to school me into believing your claim.

School you into believing what? That we have almost identical DNA with monkeys?
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by incogni2o: 1:37pm On May 17, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Show me where I castigated the right to kill animals? What I did was condemn the butchery. In many developed countries, it is a crime to cause animals pain. So, you are not even allowed to slaughter animals, nor to make a mockery of them the way the OP did.

There was misinformation which I corrected. How does it feel like making others feel less enlightened.

Yes, your belief. But try and tell that to the government of the United States when they catch you slaughtering a chicken. That is when you will understand the difference between Caesar and God.

I never asked anyone not to eat monkeys. My first post was to someone (maybe you) who was wondering how monkeys were our cousins. So, I explained using our DNA as a foundation for my answer. Genetics is not a new discipline. So, there is an abundance of peer-reviewed materials on many aspects of it.

And when did I write that you were condemning me to hell? I wrote: How am I a child of Hell ?

Simple question. SMH...

School you into believing what? That we have almost identical DNA with monkeys?

You are Ignorant but you think you know.
You arent as wise as you think
And you lack a lot of understanding
The little knowledge you have is what is making you puffed up.

Who are you to tell who how to butcher Animals. Give me a valid reason why? If it feels Immoral to you, I'm afraid, that is your cup of tea. Next time you eat your veg cut it with the most compassion cos the Vegis also have fliuds and they bleed too.

If you like, go live in UK or US or EU , all the best, but we enjoy our Hunters here and the stories of thier escapades.

At least I have explained what I mean by you making others more of a child of Hell.

Again If you like beleif Cesar, If you like beleif God. You have yourself to convince or deceive.

Yes, School me that on your belief that You are a Monkey, And the chimpazee is your distant relative.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:56pm On May 17, 2020
incogni2o:

You are Ignorant but you think you know.
You arent as wise as you think
And you lack a lot of understanding
The little knowledge you have is what is making you puffed up.

Ended up making no sense.

Who are you to tell who how to butcher Animals. Give me a valid reason why?

I gave you a valid reason why it is wrong to butcher animals. I wrote earlier that animals feel pains. An animal has a nervous system and a brain.

If it feels Immoral to you, I'm afraid, that is your cup of tea. Next time you eat your veg cut it with the most compassion cos the Vegis also have fliuds and they bleed too.

Vegetables are plants. Plants do not have nervous system and a brain. They can't feel pains.

If you like, go live in UK or US or EU , all the best, but we enjoy our Hunters here and the stories of thier escapades.

Nigeria has a game law, but no one enforces it. So, you are lucky that you live in a lawless country.

At least I have explained what I mean by you making others more of a child of Hell.

I never asked you for an explanation. So, that was needless.

Again If you like beleif Cesar, If you like beleif God. You have yourself to convince or deceive.

You made no sense here.

Yes, School me that on your belief that You are a Monkey, And the chimpazee is your distant relative.

This confirms that you know absolutely nothing about evolution. An elephant and a mammoth have a common ancestor but it doesn't mean that an elephant is a mammoth.

Humans and other primates like monkeys have a common ancestor. It doesn't mean humans are monkeys or that monkeys are human beings.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by incogni2o: 5:28pm On May 17, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Ended up making no sense.

I gave you a valid reason why it is wrong to butcher animals. I wrote earlier that animals feel pains. An animal has a nervous system and a brain.

Vegetables are plants. Plants do not have nervous system and a brain. They can't feel pains.

Nigeria has a game law, but no one enforces it. So, you are lucky that you live in a lawless country.

I never asked you for an explanation. So, that was needless.

You made no sense here.

This confirms that you know absolutely nothing about evolution. An elephant and a mammoth have a common ancestor but it doesn't mean that an elephant is a mammoth.

Humans and other primates like monkeys have a common ancestor. It doesn't mean humans are monkeys or that monkeys are human beings.

You are naive....very naive.

The monkey has a nervous system(which is as simple as it gets thinking down the line of your evolutionary nonscensical theory) and feels Pain(which scientifically is a feeling of discomfort that tells the organism of imminent danger). Going by that definition, Plants feel pain too. Argue with yourself.

Who are you as a scientist to jump from your specialty of studying to a moral premise of telling people what is right as regard to inflicting Pain on Animals. (By the way, you are soo inflicting pain on me with your responses).Your Knowledge is making you less of a Human.

Humans You and other Primates have a common ancestor. This is the same reason I called you a Monkey, You actually lack common sense to think I mean you are a Monkey. I meant it metaphorically speaking Man. You think like a Monkey, and I bet you Monkeys are smart...very smart.

I'll say this again...Your little Knowledge is what makes you puffed up to come here to think you can dictate what is right or wrong for any human to do.

By the way, you concluded without evidence the Monkey was killed in an inhumane way.

You are an Hypocrite for not being certain of that.

Know that, I am not arguing that I am more knowledgeable than you are. Although Knowledge is Power, Wisdom is Principal says the Scriptures.

Before you tell me any scientific gibberish, pls always back up your claims with references.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by incogni2o: 6:26pm On May 17, 2020
VickyRotex:

Stop it! God did not ask you to kill this animal.

This is very heartless! How do you guys sleep at night!

Asking for FP so you can gather support from heartless monkey hunters like yourself? You failed! Not everyone is like you.

Only a heartless HUMAN call a HUMAN heartless because of a Monkey
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by VickyRotex(f): 6:39pm On May 17, 2020
incogni2o:

Only a heartless HUMAN call a HUMAN heartless because of a Monkey

Hey, I've read how you quote and insult people on this thread. I'm not going down that rabbit trail with you. If you don't have the manners to talk to people, I do.

Please stay off my mention. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.