Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning - Food (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning (113077 Views)

Photos Of The Human Being I Killed Early This Mourning / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by TheSourcerer: 12:19pm On May 16, 2020
Froshloaded:

Leave the mods all they want is traffic
most controversial topic of the month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by TheSourcerer: 12:21pm On May 16, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Guy no b me and u, i know wer my bros dey, a no get one bdos full of hair/fur, padded butt, plated butt, 7km long tail, a uncle dat cant even stand upright, where did u see dat uncle?? wait sef

How many set of vertebral does it posses, how many Lumbar, sacrum, thoracic, sacrum etc

What about the nigga's teeth arrangement, how many incisors, canines molar and premolars, i have 32 in total and how many does have he??

U batter no let ur mama hear say u say monki na ur distant uncle, lol, na dat day mama go arange three strong pastors for u..u knkw what for na cheesy wink
7km tail? Fvck
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by omoharry(f): 12:22pm On May 16, 2020
osazsky:
in sane countries u will be arrested if u slaughter a chicken..the monkey is not an endangered specie...Google is ur friend.very sweet meat...don't be biased in the animal kingdom all animals are equal..they are all good source of meat...if it were a tiger I for complain..cuz they are very few and give birth once or twice in thier life time...they have sex most times but hardly get pregnant.. try to watch good stations on dstv like nat geo not all this osun broadcasting service u are watching up and down grow up
same with elephant ..I was really sad when a hunter killed one in Ondo state sometimes in 2018.We should preserve our wild animals and not eat whatever we see in the bush as meat.If you watch animal kingdom in documentaries you will stop eating this wildlife.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by TheSourcerer: 12:22pm On May 16, 2020
serverconnect:
Food is ready for monkey eaters.
modafvcker
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Ayo081(m): 12:23pm On May 16, 2020
OP, you're a cannibal You can kill a Man undecided

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Ucee1999: 12:25pm On May 16, 2020
Mikespecialone:
Very early this morning, this monkey came out of the bush into my house. I spotted it, called two guys to kill it......

God self know, I never chop meat for long and he sent me this....Front page please

Karabashanta!! Wahriz dis?
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2020
friday2011:

Hmn, but if a white dude called you monkey, you tag it racist.

Even the white dude is ignorant cos he also is of monkey species. And who told you I tag such comment racist anyway?
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Alphamayor(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2020
franconian:

Bro mind sharing what you found out at med school? I'd like to know.

I can’t narrate everything but monkeys and chimpanzees are very much like humans, very close. I can’t eat monkey again

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by donemzy115(m): 12:40pm On May 16, 2020
Well,like I use to tell people,for the fact that I can't eat something doesn't mean others can't or haven't eaten it...op enjoy ur meal jare...that I do eat grass cutter doesn't mean u do eat it.I remember I once ate snake when I was young,since then,I can't eat it again,I once ate bat but now I can't eat it again...now for Tue fact that m not eating it doesn't mean others are not eating it....infect where I did my IT,at night around 9,some guys will hunt for bats and boom...food is ready....I can't eat those things again anyway...but this us the first time m seeing someone eat monkey sha.. Its kindaf funny,weird n disgusting.. M not been judgmental pls..just my opinion.....monkey?lolz...like the thing still dey surprise me.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by serverconnect(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
modafvcker

I am sure you are a snake eater. Anupam
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2020
Tufiakwa! angry
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by TheSourcerer: 12:52pm On May 16, 2020
serverconnect:

I am sure you are a snake eater. Anupam
no human, check my profile
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by limitless777(m): 12:56pm On May 16, 2020
U r NOTHING but a CANNIBAL.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by lekki1444: 12:58pm On May 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
ma nigga ma nigga , I feel I know you brother
It is possible lol
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by TheSourcerer: 1:01pm On May 16, 2020
lekki1444:
It is possible lol
haha yeah , where you at?
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Stormtrooper11(m): 1:04pm On May 16, 2020
JJOF:

But you can kill chicken, your fellow Vertebrata, or Goat, your fellow Mammal
Am a vegeterian o.i don't eat meat and fish

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:12pm On May 16, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Monkeys are primates. Homo sapiens specie. Have attributes of Human.

Chicken are birds, not related to human. Herbivores like goat, cow etc are also edible.
I don't know how some people don't see the resemblance between humans and primates.

2 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by salford1: 1:37pm On May 16, 2020
Hypocrit:
I am not aware of any academic research o that says it originated from animal. [s]So you mean you have already done your research and find out it was from animal? Then why are countries still researching the source of the virus even till this very moment. Now base on the research you did, what animal is the carrier and who is the index case and the part of the market it was contacted? You will surely swallow everything thrown at you as long it is wrap in white. This one think i am a follower of trump. I don't follow or asslick people, i follow sound reasoning and judgement. I am not a zombie like you[/s].
Stay on the topic; hence, the strike through.

I would have loved to give you a robust reply, and educate your ignorance, but I haven't got time this long weekend. Stop embarrassing your self with uneducated posts. Your level of English indicates that you must have atleast graduated grade 12 (SS3):

Please read:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/03/200317175442.htm

https://directorsblog.nih.gov/2020/03/26/genomic-research-points-to-natural-origin-of-covid-19/

You would probably pull a 5G stunt in your next reply, but I would rather use my time for something meaningful instead of going back and forth with you. Good day.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by MartinsD12(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2020
Mikespecialone:
Very early this morning, this monkey came out of the bush into my house. I spotted it, called two guys to kill it......

God self know, I never chop meat for long and he sent me this....Front page please
Tufiakwa, you no get conscience you eating your fellow human being
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Reex12(m): 1:48pm On May 16, 2020
this man is capable of ritual arrest that man
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by incogni2o: 1:58pm On May 16, 2020
Rodwave:

That person is right. Some of these primates are 97 % genetically related to human. Chimpanzee is 99 percent related to human. Go back to school.

You prov ed it or they told you.

You are in no way different to him.

And both of You don't deserve a response.

You both claim Science but in no way talk like true scientists.

You are both gullible Monkeys since you call yourselves so.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by incogni2o: 2:01pm On May 16, 2020
MartinsD12:

Tufiakwa, you no get conscience you eating your fellow human being

You are a monkey ,

And also think like one.

I dont mean it as an insult though.

Just say Yes.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Chochovini: 2:04pm On May 16, 2020
ignis:

Monkey and human beings belong to the same species of homo sapiens
AND That makes them Human?
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Captaincee(m): 2:05pm On May 16, 2020
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by lekki1444: 2:05pm On May 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
haha yeah , where you at?
Currently ? Lagos state
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by ignis: 2:06pm On May 16, 2020
Chochovini:
AND That makes them Human?

They belong to same family with human.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by incogni2o: 2:07pm On May 16, 2020
salford1:

I would have loved to give you a robust reply, and educate your ignorance, but I haven't got time this long weekend. Your level of English indicates that you must have atleast graduated grade 12 (SS3):

Please read:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/03/200317175442.htm

https://directorsblog.nih.gov/2020/03/26/genomic-research-points-to-natural-origin-of-covid-19/

You would probably pull a 5G stunt in your next reply, but I would rather use my time for something meaningful instead of going back and forth with you. Good day.

I dont know what best to use to describe you.

Did you read the scientific study?

You did not even point out a logical reason.

You saw an headline and just beleived immediately like say na ogbono soup wey don dey sweet you to chop.

The article made no mention of processes used , or how, even of they did , are you familiar with the processes.

Just one abstract talk from a professor somewhere and you chew it like garri.

Pls don't behave like a dumb and Foolish african that wants to feel among .

Hold anything a scientist says with small Faith until you can prove it yourself.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by TheSourcerer: 2:09pm On May 16, 2020
lekki1444:
Currently ? Lagos state
alrighty ! I'm in abk,stay safe mate , I'll be here anytime wink
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by incogni2o: 2:10pm On May 16, 2020
ignis:

They belong to same family with human.

Says who?
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by salford1: 2:11pm On May 16, 2020
incogni2o:

[s]I dont know what best to use to describe you.

Did you read the scientific study?

You did not even point out a logical reason.
[/s]
You saw an headline and just beleived [s]immediately like say na ogbono soup wey don dey sweet you to chop.

Pls don't behave like a dumb and Foolish african that wants to feel among .

Hold anything a scientist says with small Faith until you[/s] beleive it yourself.

You can't even spell correctly, and you want your post to be taken seriously. Your writing skills and use of grammar is same as that of hypocrit.
You don't need to login with a different user name to reply me.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Chochovini: 2:11pm On May 16, 2020
AreaFada2:

I do not support killing monkey in this day and age especially those facing extinction due to deforestation and use of herbicides in farms.

But some monkeys are very plentiful and invade corn, cocoa, plantain, banana, and other fruit farms.

But how does one kill a monkey these days? With a gun I guess. shocked
.THE PROBLEM I have with them on this thread is the impression they are trying to create about the man‘s action as if he killed a real Human being.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Damseldammie(f): 2:13pm On May 16, 2020
But do people eat this thing, which is human look alike... Sighs

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.