Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning - Food (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning (113031 Views)

Photos Of The Human Being I Killed Early This Mourning / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by incogni2o: 3:48pm On May 16, 2020
ignis:

Biology and Zoology

You are a Monkey then, and a Chimpazee.

And you think like them, for you to believe that
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by kaludestiny10(m): 3:51pm On May 16, 2020
sammchuck1:

And now there's covid-19. Hope you know it didn't fall from the sky undecided
My dear, do you still believe that covid-19 virus is as a result of what Chinese people consumed? If yes, then you are wrong. Covid 19 is a bio weapon that the Chinese government produced in the laboratory in Wuhan.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Edozie13(m): 3:52pm On May 16, 2020
You killed grandpa!
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by sammchuck1: 3:56pm On May 16, 2020
kaludestiny10:

My dear, do you still believe that covid-19 virus is as a result of what Chinese people consumed? If yes, then you are wrong. Covid 19 is a bio weapon that the Chinese government produced in the laboratory in Wuhan.

Do you have proof?
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by kaludestiny10(m): 4:01pm On May 16, 2020
omoharry:
the best people to compare this to are the chinkos that eat anything that has pulse..I am sure you will be fortable when you see another Nigerian eating cockroach,bats,frogs,millipede,and all the despicable insect and animals that look weird to eat..our usual habit in Nigeria is to compare our action with another. Now we have now brought ourselves this low by comparing what we eat to that of the chinkos who terrible food.
What he did was done out of poverty and hunger .if the op was very comfortable financially,he would have looked at the monkey as an animal that need to return back to the wild.
The black man especially in Nigeria is dark at heart .We are hostile to nature and its inhabitants but are ever ready to pay money to see these same wildlife in another country .is that not stupidity ?
My dear, that same monkey could have killed the Op, are you aware of that? I am not justifying the killing and eating of the monkey by the op, because my self can't eat that animal. My point is that since the op, decided to kill and consume the money, we should let him be. That is his life, be it as a result of poverty or not, he hasn't broken any law. Remember one man's food, is another man's poison.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by kaludestiny10(m): 4:04pm On May 16, 2020
sammchuck1:

Do you have proof?
Do you also have your own proof?
I am basing my point from the assertions of President Donald Trump.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by sammchuck1: 4:05pm On May 16, 2020
kaludestiny10:

I am basing my point from what assertion of President Donald Trump.

Trump will say anything for publicity. It's his nature. Ebola came from bats. COVID-19 came from one of the animals eaten raw in the wet market of Wuhan.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by kaludestiny10(m): 4:10pm On May 16, 2020
sammchuck1:

Trump will say anything for publicity. It's his nature. Ebola came from bats. COVID-19 came from one of the animals eaten raw in the wet market of Wuhan.
That of covid-19 is just a statement from the Chinese government and their puppet WHO to divert people's attention from the actual cause of the virus.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Slimranky(m): 4:14pm On May 16, 2020
Wtf y'all don't know about monkey pox,what if that monkey has covid 19
Fvvking
Blonkers
Shit mehn

2 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Hypocrit: 4:26pm On May 16, 2020
salford1:

Have you been able to sell your mattress yet? grin that your bedroom sha. Make we leave the rest. All you ants trying to act like somebody on Nairaland. You are not worth my time. Bye Felicia. grin
who boast about his person? Must everybody be at the sit of power before they are valid to criticise what they felt is wrong? Is that how intelligent and wealthy you are? You can't even discern between two accounts even with your long years of being on this forum (that says so much about your intelligence and sensitivity). Moreover, seun never specified that he created this forum for certain status, that is why you don't have to fill any other personal details but your email. Just an advice: learn how to read and understand theories/articles before erroneously passing them out as truth. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by AmadorSays: 4:27pm On May 16, 2020
Omo, men no get chill o
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by incogni2o: 4:35pm On May 16, 2020
sammchuck1:

Do you have proof?

I have a documentary sufficient enough to convince you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bXWGxhd7ic
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by incogni2o: 4:40pm On May 16, 2020
omoharry:
the best people to compare this to are the chinkos that eat anything that has pulse..I am sure you will be fortable when you see another Nigerian eating cockroach,bats,frogs,millipede,and all the despicable insect and animals that look weird to eat..our usual habit in Nigeria is to compare our action with another. Now we have now brought ourselves this low by comparing what we eat to that of the chinkos who terrible food.
What he did was done out of poverty and hunger .if the op was very comfortable financially,he would have looked at the monkey as an animal that need to return back to the wild.
The black man especially in Nigeria is dark at heart .We are hostile to nature and its inhabitants but are ever ready to pay money to see these same wildlife in another country .is that not stupidity ?

You dont know what you're talking about.

If you are not a vegetarian, then you are a hypocrite.

Even Cat fish, go to thw market and see how they are being cut while alive.

You may feel somehow about it, but nothing wrong, just your feeling
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Hypocrit: 4:43pm On May 16, 2020
salford1:

grin dude I called you out. You have signed back on hypocrit. I have been on Nairaland long enough (2007) to tell when people use the same Monika to go back and forth. It's no suprise incogni2o (your buy and sell) account likes calling people "hypocrite" in an argument. Your style of writing, level of grammar, use of broken English, soft jab, support of same arguments etc are same. I just don't have the time for screen grabs to expose you further. Anyway. Make I nor disturb your hustle. Have a good day sir grin
how do the remembrances of two people make them of thesame parent?
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:46pm On May 16, 2020
incogni2o:

But you know, scientists say evolution began from Fishes right? and we dont feel pity for chicken and Fish and Cow we use in cooking our delicious meals.

Primates share a recent common ancestor, not in the way a theory says we evolved from a jawless fish over 600 million years ago. Our relationship with other primates is far more recent, which is why our DNAs are almost identical.

My Point.

The Bible is simple, God gave us dominion over all of these creatures, Only Humans are made in God's Image, any other creature might be close.

The authenticity of the Creation Story is very much in doubt. It might just be a fable, and nothing more. The fact is that animals are sentient beings. They have feelings too.

No one should be harrased for killing any animal. Except for sensible reasons like those who may be going into extinction or are owned.

Imagine other animals hunting down humans. How would you all feel?

Even though I am a vegetarian, I won't condemn people for eating chickens and fishes. But what I will condemn is the way people look at animals as if they are non-living things. They are living things; they have nerves and feel pains. They should be respected.

We still slaughter animals here in Nigeria because we think of animals only as food. In many developed countries, it is a crime to slaughter animals. You have to first stun them.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by torqque7(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2020
Mikespecialone:
Very early this morning, this monkey came out of the bush into my house. I spotted it, called two guys to kill it......

God self know, I never chop meat for long and he sent me this....Front page please
And u are even shamelessly and happily showing how uncivilized and barbaric u r..abeg go sleep no one is impressed by stupidity. angrymust u eat everything?

3 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2020
As per islam..monkeys are similar to humans

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by incogni2o: 4:59pm On May 16, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Primates share a recent common ancestor, not in the way a theory says we evolved from a jawless fish over 600 million years ago. Our relationship with other primates is far more recent, which is why our DNAs are almost identical.

The authenticity of the Creation Story is very much in doubt. It might just be a fable, and nothing more. The fact is that animals are sentient beings. They have feelings too.

Even though I am a vegetarian, I won't condemn people for eating chickens and fishes. But what I will condemn is the way people look at animals as if they are non-living things. They are living things; they have nerves and feel pains. They should be respected.

We still slaughter animals here in Nigeria because we think of animals only as food. In many developed countries, it is a crime to slaughter animals. You have to first stun them.

[s]I wouldn't give a response to all your statements, because I am sure you are a gullible being , even the monkeys seem to be smarter than you with the way you talk.[/s]

You say humans you share identical DNA with the monkeys.

I am trying to reason with you, Can you honestly tell me you have verified all the processes used, you also have tried testing them and without a reasonable doubt understand that the scientific methods.

Can you also debunk the theory of evolution like you stated and that of natural selection.

And that you didn't just believe all of the fact by faith just like I beleive the Bible by Faith.

So if you are a vegetarian now, you'll come here to brag that you dont eat fish.

From now on anytime you want to eat fish, make sure you remember the siblings, parents and family of the fish you are about to eat. If not, you are a babaric Hypocrite

If you don't have anything factual and verifiable to say to me, then its better you shutup and stop
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by sammchuck1: 5:15pm On May 16, 2020
incogni2o:

I have a documentary sufficient enough to convince you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bXWGxhd7ic

looks like crap. I have a documentary from VICE.

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by sammchuck1: 5:16pm On May 16, 2020
kaludestiny10:

That of covid-19 is just a statement from the Chinese government and their puppet WHO to divert people's attention from the actual cause of the virus.

Do you have proof?
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by abduljabbar4(m): 5:20pm On May 16, 2020
SLAP44:
This is murder, OP should be arrested.

But its not murder when chickens and goats are killed. Animal rights activists make me sick
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by incogni2o: 5:21pm On May 16, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

From the Bible, I know these three, make you Intelectually Rich.

1. Wisdom
2. Knowledge
3. Understanding

In the Last days Knowledge shall increase.

You guyz are filled with that knowledge.

But in Wisdom and Understanding, You are much lacking.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by MartinsD12(m): 5:22pm On May 16, 2020
incogni2o:

Wao, Beast?

I never knew you would take that as an insult.

Sorry anyways.
Peace

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by dantajay: 5:22pm On May 16, 2020
Preservation no dey una dictionary?

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by incogni2o: 5:23pm On May 16, 2020
sammchuck1:

looks like crap. I have a documentary from VICE.

"Looks Like" - you see your bias?

I don't mind you sharing the documentary though.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:27pm On May 16, 2020
kaludestiny10:

I am basing my point from the assertions of President Donald Trump.

Same Donald Trump that asserted that bleach should be injected to treat the virus?

C'mon, Trumps bickering are political and trade related. Find a more expertise source of proof

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by sammchuck1: 5:33pm On May 16, 2020
incogni2o:

"Looks Like" - you see your bias?

I don't mind you sharing the documentary though.

sorry, can't find it on youtube. its buried in a pile of posts on covid by vice .
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by kaludestiny10(m): 5:51pm On May 16, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Same Donald Trump that asserted that bleach should be injected to treat the virus?

C'mon, Trumps bickering are political and trade related. Find a more expertise source of proof
He never said people should be injected with bleach. He was asking the medical man present during the covid-19 briefing, if there was a way the bleach could be injected into ones body to clear the virus.
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Sabmillerguy: 6:18pm On May 16, 2020
Mehn,the third pix looks more like a beheaded human being. People get heart sha

2 Likes

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:36pm On May 16, 2020
kaludestiny10:

He never said people should be injected with bleach. He was asking the medical man present during the covid-19 briefing, if there was a way the bleach could be injected into ones body to clear the virus.

That shows a level of cluelessness don't you think? I'm not saying that should shadow every other logical things he might possibly say. But i'm saying just as that bleach opinion was poor, his accusation of China virus may just be as unfounded as the bleach thing

1 Like

Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by Bilkol: 6:52pm On May 16, 2020
Mikespecialone:
Very early this morning, this monkey came out of the bush into my house. I spotted it, called two guys to kill it......

God self know, I never chop meat for long and he sent me this....Front page please

Seriously �!!!

People eat monkey
Re: The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning by mindtricks: 7:06pm On May 16, 2020
chillex8:
Kai.
See. Ntchetara Ntchetara cheesy

[img]https://media./images/c90d998ac94f5cd4ebed266173967294/tenor.gif[/img]

You too dey chop monkey?
This your meme, you happy pass person wey even kill the monkey himself. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.