Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off (77175 Views)

Four Men Gang-rape Co-tenant's 13-year-old Daughter In Anambra / Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife / The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by irunoko(m): 8:48am On May 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

When you start to respect the sanctity of others by changing your Monika to a good one
lmaoooo Mr judge of good and bad.so your own genitals are bad ABI? Be intelligent for once cheesy
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by irunoko(m): 8:48am On May 16, 2020
Someone7:

Never. People are just too crazy about money and "making it quick"
it's very pathetic
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Rebuke: 8:50am On May 16, 2020
Idomoyan:
Visit my signature to learn how to never lose a football bet

Too many fools on nairaland. This is where it all starts.....a thread about death of a little child doesn't bother yhu.

There are one thousand and one other threads yhu could post yhur silly advert but no, this one must be one of them.

Some of yhu just need to have yhur head examined.

People like yhu can do anything for money.....smh
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by bizzibodi(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2020
She must have lock hersef inside a parked car ind hot sun,she probably die of suffocation ,heat stroke,d heat can book skin,even my parked car in this kind sun when I drives off d steering they burn my hands like hot iron.now police go take d car owner shine.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by ThatFairGuy: 8:53am On May 16, 2020
irunoko:
lmaoooo Mr judge of good and bad.so your own genitals are bad ABI? Be intelligent for once cheesy
Take heed chief.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:55am On May 16, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

YOU KNOW HOW THEY STARTED AND FROM WHERE THEY STARTED?

KNOW YOURSELF BRO, THE WORLD IS DEEP AND DIRTY SO THEY SAY.

BENEATH EVERY DEEP SUCCESS LIES .......................................

Bro no blood money can make u rich like those people I mentioned, all those Nigeria movie sef na small money d thing dey bring and na for short time... Where is ezego today?
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by bizzibodi(m): 8:55am On May 16, 2020
Ladycewhy:
And you know this how?
Go & seat inside a winded-up car in this kind hot weather for 20mins u go know how?
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Ladycewhy(f): 8:57am On May 16, 2020
bizzibodi:

Go & so inside a windup car in this kind hot weather for 20mins u go know how?
are you a forensic expert to know a body will peel after heat suffocation? If so ,is the timeline to which the child went missing and the body was found enough to make the skin start peeling off? Those are the question you should be asking yourself instead of commenting from a myopic view.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by irunoko(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Take heed chief.
no.you take heed cool
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by TheSourcerer: 9:00am On May 16, 2020
deepwater:
Kai

Amongst other things, they should be mindful that a little child could playfully enter into a parked car and get trapped inside.

We all did it when little, playing with a tenant car that has been parked for a long time. (recall the TOYOTA CROWN 1980).

If you are a car owner, you would have noticed the level of heat that stays inside your car these days in the afternoon.
It makes my blood pressure rise for the first 3mins when I enter the car. I feel weak immediately and sweaty, despite the ac on full blast. If this could happen to an adult it should knock a child off in 5 minutes. Heated up confined space would surely cook and peel your skin.

But this also happened in ekiti state, all aforementioned may not be the reason
If you know, you know

May her soul rest in peace
hmm I thought likewise
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by naijaman2225(m): 9:02am On May 16, 2020
DeBiafran:
No foul play here. The girl must have entered the car herself and got locked in. She probably fell asleep and died of suffocation. Such a case has happened around my area and the car belonged to the deceased child's father.

THIS CASE MAY BE DIFFERENT. IT MAY STINK OF FOUL PLAY.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Nobody: 9:03am On May 16, 2020
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by bizzibodi(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2020
Ladycewhy:
are you a forensic expert to know a body will peel after heat suffocation? If so ,is the timeline to which the child went missing and the body was found enough to make the skin start peeling off? Those are the question you should be asking yourself instead of commenting from a myopic view.
Go & try it for 20mins only stop speaking grammar.d timeline is too long sef,in just 10mins a child body temp will rise to 60deg C....use Google to to medical or forensic sites find out more of what can happen.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Nobody: 9:06am On May 16, 2020
The person that reported finding the body should be interrogated.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by spinna: 9:08am On May 16, 2020
Skinned ...these are real devils
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Quaddafi29: 9:12am On May 16, 2020
One likely explanation, is that she entered the car and somehow the door locked on her and the heat peeld her and killed her. It has happened in my area once. Some other reason may be behind it too. Rest in peace little girl.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by mechanics(m): 9:13am On May 16, 2020
Gracefulhope:
What kind of wickedness is this again?

The heart of man is indeed wicked.
Maybe she was playing hide and seek o.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Arthur2021: 9:14am On May 16, 2020
There is more to the story,the cousin should be questioned. The child was missing and the cousin didn't call the mother to inform her ,it was a neighbour that did.

Before blaming the owner of the car,all those in the compound should be arrested
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Gracefulhope: 9:16am On May 16, 2020
mechanics:
Maybe she was playing hide and seek o.
You might be right but her body was peeled off in just one day.
I wish the dead Can speak.
So sad sad
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Mentorme: 9:20am On May 16, 2020
Her body couldn't be found in day time and was discovered at night (8pm) in the same compound.
Going by experience, the founder is a suspect.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by mechanics(m): 9:25am On May 16, 2020
Gracefulhope:

You might be right but her body was peeled off in just one day.
I wish the dead Can speak.
So sad sad
That's another issue, eyah, I know the police will do a thorough job.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Gracefulhope: 9:26am On May 16, 2020
mechanics:
That's another issue, eyah, I know the police will do a thorough job.
Yeah
I hope so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by wale0911: 9:27am On May 16, 2020
**If your death was not natural ***

The heart of men is full of evil.
What a wicked world we live in.
This innocent life was cut short.
Causing sorrow and tears for her parents and siblings.
The killer(s) shall not sleep again.
Their lives will be miserable.
They will not end well and their bodies will never be put to rest.

RIP little Angel. Be at peace with the creator WHO knows best why he allowed this to happen to you.

Condolences to the parents and loved ones.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by apexc4709: 9:29am On May 16, 2020
[color=#] 4999814[/color]
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by abdulizom(m): 9:31am On May 16, 2020
WE ARE ALWAYS QUICK TO DRAW CONCLUSIONS.

IF NO PART IS MISSING IN THE LITTLE GIRL AND THE CAR GLASSES WERE FOUND CLOSED = THE INNOCENT GIRL GOT TRAPPED IN THE CAR, SIMPLE FACT.

AND YES, THE SKIN WILL PEEL DUE TO INTENSE HEAT IN LESS THAN 24 HRS EVEN IF ITS RAINING.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Ladycewhy(f): 9:34am On May 16, 2020
bizzibodi:

Go & try it for 20mins only stop speaking grammar.d timeline is too long sef,in just 10mins a child body temp will rise to 60deg C....use Google to to medical or forensic sites find out more of what can happen.
and you were on ground to measure the temperature? undecided.

Learn English ,"her body peeling off "is different from "her body peeled off" . Go back read and digest before you come and be forming google expert here .
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by bigiyaro(m): 9:34am On May 16, 2020
SoftP:
See set up’

And u believe someone who committed a crime will leave the trace behind’

They’ve just nailed the co- tenant

Village people
you think the co-tenant will kill and keep the corpse in his car? I don't think anybody will be they dumb.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Ladycewhy(f): 9:37am On May 16, 2020
bigiyaro:
you think the co-tenant will kill and keep the corpse in his car? I don't think anybody will be they dumb.
and if he didn't have enough time to dispose off the body before an alarm was raised?.

He may have panicked and thought his car will be safe until he can dispose off the body. Don't put anything past a criminal minded person.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by kaysterMusic: 9:37am On May 16, 2020
too bad.too bad.too bad.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by udoka55555: 9:40am On May 16, 2020
SoftP:
See set up’

And u believe someone who committed a crime will leave the trace behind’

They’ve just nailed the co- tenant

Village people

This is a pure setup.....immediately I saw the heading.... Set up entered my mind.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by apexc5372: 9:41am On May 16, 2020
[color=#] 116249[/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Was Nigerian Student Arrested In USA For Impregnating 4 Female Police Officers? / "Mad Man" Caught With A Dead Baby In Aba (Photos, Video) / Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.