Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off (77401 Views)

Four Men Gang-rape Co-tenant's 13-year-old Daughter In Anambra / Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) / The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Zakarara(m): 11:46am On May 16, 2020
Is it an abandoned vehicle? Otherwise why was is not locked? May God expose d culprit(s).
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Tracyvictoria(f): 11:46am On May 16, 2020
What a world....
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by mulerogold(m): 11:50am On May 16, 2020
Whats all the "heart of a man" tin
Never can tell if na woman kill d innocent little gurl sef.
THE HEART OF A WOMAN IS FULL OF EVIL.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Nobody: 11:52am On May 16, 2020
mulerogold:
Whats all the "heart of a man" tin
Never can tell if na woman kill d innocent little gurl sef.
THE HEART OF A WOMAN IS FULL OF EVIL.
heart of men is a general term for men and women lol
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Jaqenhghar: 11:54am On May 16, 2020
Gracefulhope:
What kind of wickedness is this again?

The heart of man is indeed wicked.
Dont jump to conclusion. It could be the kids were trapped and suffocated. The intense heat will cause the skin yo peel off.
Same shít happened once in the north. 3 kids playing entered a neighbour's car that was abandoned. By the time they found them 2 had died a third was barely conscious. Some people had started talking about witchcraft

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Truthbites: 12:03pm On May 16, 2020
wildcatter23:
The heart of men is desperately very wicked. So the life a child with a promising future has been snuffed out just like that unceremoniously. I suppose the first suspect would be the cousin the kids were left in her care. I just wondered how the persons involved carried out this heinous crime without a sound from the baby. What was removed from the baby? And ultimately what was her crime?

Think out of the box sometimes. What if it was a parked car and the little girl was trapped inside, and couldnt open from the inside and died of suffocation? No way a sane neighbor will leave such trace.

Note
I have rescued a 5 year old from a parked car before. If I had delayed for a minute,that child would have gone to thy kingdom

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Truthbites: 12:05pm On May 16, 2020
Zakarara:
Is it an abandoned vehicle? Otherwise why was is not locked? May God expose d culprit(s).

An abandoned car may be all faulty..there's no guarantee that anything will be ok in the car
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by MichaelDuf: 12:24pm On May 16, 2020
What kind of poor journalism is this?
How can her body be peeled off?

Was it her skin?

Idiots.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by OKTolu: 1:03pm On May 16, 2020
The evil that men do lives......you know the rest.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by mechanics(m): 1:13pm On May 16, 2020
Gracefulhope:

Yeah
I hope so.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by bizzibodi(m): 1:23pm On May 16, 2020
Ladycewhy:
and you were on ground to measure the temperature? undecided.

Learn English ,"her body peeling off "is different from "her body peeled off" . Go back read and digest before you come and be forming google expert here .

It is not about English,if 3 eyewitnesses were to write their own accounts they will give different accounts of peeling off,her skin must have scolded that when they held her it peeled off...like hot water on skin.
Hey! Women dnt quote me again!!dnt have time for who is not ready to learn,u shld b mourning this lil'gal instead arguing.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Goodzinny: 2:02pm On May 16, 2020
I think the girl entered the car and locked herself not knowing how to open it and later died out of suffocation. Then the wicked sun that shinned all day now caused the skin to peel. RIP girl.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Damseldammie(f): 2:11pm On May 16, 2020
The heart of a man is full of evil

Too bad

The great comforter will console you mama ibeji
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by wildcatter23(m): 2:28pm On May 16, 2020
Truthbites:

Think out of the box sometimes. What if it was a parked car and the little girl was trapped inside, and couldnt open from the inside and died of suffocation? No way a sane neighbor will leave such trace.

Note
I have rescued a 5 year old from a parked car before. If I had delayed for a minute,that child would have gone to thy kingdom

Yeah, you can be right. Let's however wait for the authorities to conduct an autopsy.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Ladycewhy(f): 2:34pm On May 16, 2020
bizzibodi:

It is not about English,if 3 eyewitnesses were to write their own accounts they will give different accounts of peeling off,her skin must have scolded that when they held her it peeled off...like hot water on skin.
Hey! Women dnt quote me again!!dnt have time for who is not ready to learn,u shld b mourning this lil'gal instead arguing .
Stop throwing assumptions around Mr ,were you there? I am guessing being a busy body you will be among the witnesses making blunder with English then lipsrsealed.

well if you were not behaving like your moniker by being a busy body by quoting me first ,there would be no need to argue,would there.? But you wanted to play Forensic agent and FBI all in one.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 16, 2020
deepwater:
Kai

Amongst other things, they should be mindful that a little child could playfully enter into a parked car and get trapped inside.

We all did it when little, playing with a tenant car that has been parked for a long time. (recall the TOYOTA CROWN 1980).

If you are a car owner, you would have noticed the level of heat that stays inside your car these days in the afternoon.
It makes my blood pressure rise for the first 3mins when I enter the car. I feel weak immediately and sweaty, despite the ac on full blast. If this could happen to an adult it should knock a child off in 5 minutes. Heated up confined space would surely cook and peel your skin.

But this also happened in ekiti state, all aforementioned may not be the reason
If you know, you know

May her soul rest in peace
Hmm Toyota crown wey long like caddy.. grin remember the Fiat Fuego sports car
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by CioAngels(f): 3:05pm On May 16, 2020
deepwater:
Kai

Amongst other things, they should be mindful that a little child could playfully enter into a parked car and get trapped inside.

We all did it when little, playing with a tenant car that has been parked for a long time. (recall the TOYOTA CROWN 1980).

If you are a car owner, you would have noticed the level of heat that stays inside your car these days in the afternoon.
It makes my blood pressure rise for the first 3mins when I enter the car. I feel weak immediately and sweaty, despite the ac on full blast. If this could happen to an adult it should knock a child off in 5 minutes. Heated up confined space would surely cook and peel your skin.

But this also happened in ekiti state, all aforementioned may not be the reason
If you know, you know

May her soul rest in peace
You are very right, it does happens. It unfortunate because the owner of that might be innocent. Also, some else would have done it and put her in that car because the owner of the car not have done and put her remain in his/her car. My father did it within one week of his death by exposing his killers. Morire, you will do it so that your killer/killers will not go unpunished. You will fight them with God in control. Rest in peace in peace my child.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by CaptainFM1: 3:36pm On May 16, 2020
SoftP:
See set up’

And u believe someone who committed a crime will leave the trace behind’

They’ve just nailed the co- tenant

Village people

He may have planned to drive out at 1AM to dump the body in the bush. Anything is possible. If investigation is open-ended, they just may be lucky to find the real killer.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Legendguru: 4:26pm On May 16, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Ajokeade17: 5:47pm On May 16, 2020
She might have got trapped in the car and the hot sun might have been the reason for the peeled skin.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Afonanno: 5:52pm On May 16, 2020
May her noble soul rest in peace......

AMEN.....
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Atlanticfire: 6:09pm On May 16, 2020
The police will so torture the co tenant until he confess that he is the one that killed the child. He will even confess that he is the one that killed John F. Kennedy even though he was not yet born when John F Kennedy was killed.

That co tenant has just been arranged
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by DriggityDre: 6:11pm On May 16, 2020
deepwater:
Heated up confined space would surely cook and peel your skin.
I understand your point, but do you know how hot that space has to be?
I am not sure that temperature height can be attained, in this scenario. Unless it's in a desert setting.
It is unheard of. This is likely murder.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 16, 2020
It is very possible that they were playing hide and seek and she got locked in the car and couldn’t escape or She was murdered and placed in the car at night. Maybe the person had child lock on and if the windows are up you can’t really hear anyone scream inside unless your close by

My thoughts and prayers with their family
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by AirstarKane(f): 6:31pm On May 16, 2020
irunoko:
What's all these nitoriolorun undecided

When will Nigerians respect the sanctity of human lives undecided
The way you people dent the image of Nigeria as if wickedness exist only in this part of the world. You should watch and read stories of human's act. Crime investigative channel will help you.
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by irunoko(m): 6:49pm On May 16, 2020
AirstarKane:

The way you people dent the image of Nigeria as if wickedness exist only in this part of the world. You should watch and read stories of human's act. Crime investigative channel will help you.
yes crime exists everywhere but the gravity and impunity in this country is epic
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Kinjikitileking(m): 7:32pm On May 16, 2020
marviebeacinho:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ekiti-twin-girl-found-dead-in-co-tenants-vehicle/%3famp=1

What kind of car ?
Is it an abandoned car ??
Besides no one does leave his car unlocked ??

In other hand ,, her twin should help ,, were they playing hide and seek ,,,

Her twin can help ,,, twins always agree to everything at tender age ,,

But how come the car is unlocked?

Could it be the perpetrator hid the corpse in the car ??

Was the sun scorching the day the girl went missing that would warrant her body to be peeled off ??

Who and who was in the compound then ?
The people that claimed not to be around should provide Alibi ..
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 16, 2020
SoftP:
See set up’

And u believe someone who committed a crime will leave the trace behind’

They’ve just nailed the co- tenant

Village people

What if he's planning to dispose the body later that day

Anyway I still think agree with you.

Whoever it is that raised the alarm on finding the child should also be questioned
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by ZeusP(m): 6:48am On May 17, 2020
ShortCut 2 Wealth
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Chibyke009(m): 7:57am On May 17, 2020
This year is still pregnant. Brothers and sisters we need to pray a lot. we are in perilous and precarious times. Temptations are plenty. May God have mercy on us. The child could have been poisoned, she could have been killed by heat from the car, she could have been strangled. Prayers should be made for the revelationmof what killed her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded / Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.