Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off (77140 Views)

Four Men Gang-rape Co-tenant's 13-year-old Daughter In Anambra / Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife / The Lady Who Killed Her Co-tenant's Son In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Ola5TP: 9:58am On May 17, 2020
Crixxx:
Ekaro o omoluwabi..
FTC.. ho ho ho
All u could said! Space booker
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by Slimsly100(f): 2:54pm On May 17, 2020
Exactly my thoughts. God help us embarassed

deepwater:
Kai

Amongst other things, they should be mindful that a little child could playfully enter into a parked car and get trapped inside.

We all did it when little, playing with a tenant car that has been parked for a long time. (recall the TOYOTA CROWN 1980).

If you are a car owner, you would have noticed the level of heat that stays inside your car these days in the afternoon.
It makes my blood pressure rise for the first 3mins when I enter the car. I feel weak immediately and sweaty, despite the ac on full blast. If this could happen to an adult it should knock a child off in 5 minutes. Heated up confined space would surely cook and peel your skin.

But this also happened in ekiti state, all aforementioned may not be the reason
If you know, you know

May her soul rest in peace
Re: Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off by PropertyBuying(f): 7:20am On May 18, 2020
wildcatter23:
The heart of men is desperately very wicked. So the life a child with a promising future has been snuffed out just like that unceremoniously. I suppose the first suspect would be the cousin the kids were left in her care. I just wondered how the persons involved carried out this heinous crime without a sound from the baby. What was removed from the baby? And ultimately what was her crime?
Indeed, the heart of man is wicked. No one can fathom what a woman mind can conceive... Both goodness and wickedness!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Mad Man" Caught With A Dead Baby In Aba (Photos, Video) / Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.