Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,524 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice (405 Views)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice / I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice by bendaniel1616: 12:55am On May 16, 2020
I was told by the landlords that thieves wrote a letter to our area, and they want all the men out for vigilante which I'm not comfortable with and I don't think it's save when there are security men everywhere we can employ , they said cos people do not turn up with security fees which is 500 naira , we should go out and be risking our lives in the middle of the night . When I'm paying my own security fees and I even paid in advance, I gone out with the patrol with them once not to make it look somehow , but I'm not comfortable with their idea at all , now they are seeing me as a bad person that doesn't want to cooperate, because my life is more important.what pissed me off most , one of them texted me to come out for the Patrol I asked around like 2 persons didn't get the same text and look suspicious to me , we all went together first day , why I'm I getting the text and others are not getting it . We only have 2 vigilante which is small , I just adviced them to try and urge others to make their payment and we get more vigilante instead of doing it ourselves.
Re: Pls Advice by Nobody: 1:09am On May 16, 2020
Are you insane? Why the hell would you allow others intimidate you to be become a vigilante? Only God know if it's a tactics to kidnap you.
Look, the entire thing is very risky. Your safety matters above all else. Let the hotheaded boys get involved in such things. The vigilante group is usually more dangerous than the so called robbers...
If you aren't cut out for it, then leave the group. Why should you care if they see you as a bad person? When you end up with a bullet in your head, these guys would eat and drink in you funeral.
In Nigeria, it's every man for himself.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice by bendaniel1616: 1:30am On May 16, 2020
Thanks jare fact , though I agreed my self at first , when I thought of it I went back and told them I won't be able to proceed again , since then they refused to let me be .

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:18am On May 16, 2020
bendaniel1616:
Thanks jare fact , though I agreed my self at first , when I thought of it I went back and told them I won't be able to proceed again , since then they refused to let me be .

The poster above said it all. Don’t let anyone push you to your death. Biko, stay in your house, and insist you’ll rather pay your security dues.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Advice by Nobody: 2:19am On May 16, 2020
bendaniel1616:
Let them frustrate themselves. Either way, don't bulge. No offense, but i trust a cold blooded python more than the average Nigerian.
Naturally those guys are hardcore. You would see them loitering about smoking indian hemp, demanding money and all that. When there's a face off, you know that they and the robbers are equally matched. Both sides are hooligans.
Don't be a victim at the end of the day. Ritual killings, kidnappings and all that are rampant.
Let them hate you. Just pay the monthly due and allow them gamble with their lives. It's crazy that you would agree to the suggestion in the first place.
Re: Pls Advice by Bola146(f): 2:30am On May 16, 2020
Na by force to come out in the night? That is people for you, you can't satisfied them, let them say. Tell them your life is more important, you can't go out with them! Simple undecided
Re: Pls Advice by illicit(m): 4:10am On May 16, 2020
STAY AT HOME
Stay Alive
Meanwhile, secure yourself as they can conspire against you.
Re: Pls Advice by Gracefulhope: 4:13am On May 16, 2020
Assuming you were shot dead in the process, will you still be here asking for help?

Don't let anyone persuade you into doing what you don't want.
Re: Pls Advice by bendaniel1616: 5:21pm On May 16, 2020
I don tire for them lol, if you tell them you are not interested they will force you to do it , or tell you to pay 1k if you are not going out with them , I had to give them 5h for the week to free my self from the shit and to make peace rain while I already paid advanced security fees of two month ahead cos others refused to pay they are using that one to disturb us . This country sha .
Re: Pls Advice by bendaniel1616: 12:39am On May 22, 2020
I called a meeting, then we agreed to start using a security from next month, but the few weeks left to next month they kept disturbing me , banging my gate as if they want to spoil it, it's fucking so annoying , I don't want to embarsss them as they are elderly people but they don't just have sense . What do you think it's the best action to take please .

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Weekly While You Are At Home / 5 Best Dressing Of Nigeria Actress Celebrity / Signs That Shows Your Lover Is Cheating On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.