Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll (35216 Views)

Tinubu Explains Reason For "Low Key" Campaign Rally In Katsina / LASG Explains Parking Fees, Lady Who Accused Government Apologizes / President Buhari Addresses The People Of Zamfara, Explains Reason For Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by Toeyean1507(f): 5:45am On May 16, 2020
adisabarber:
How can they be sure only Lagosians will vote?
Maybe people voted with thier LASSRA number.

They had better not institute another lockdown. Instead LASG to enforce the use of standard nose mask, ✋ gloves and use of hand sanitiser. They are there talking nonsense about another lockdown.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by Zigarmy: 5:45am On May 16, 2020
It is well
Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by Ademola47(m): 5:46am On May 16, 2020
More like audio poll

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by Galaticos444: 5:47am On May 16, 2020
Get ready for one thousand sorry two thousand boys
Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by fortran12: 5:51am On May 16, 2020
Hotfreeze:
I hope the developers of Lagos take this chance very seriously.

Online polls are the closest they can get to participating in Lagos politics since they got a few seats in Lagos in 2015 and used 2015 to 2019 to insult their helpers.

This government should put in more efforts in testing and tracing. They are more committed to lockdown than testing. Let them start looking for how to test at least 5 Million.
Do u think they have the capacity? You cannot give what you don't have.
Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by fortran12: 5:55am On May 16, 2020
Toeyean1507:

Maybe people voted with thier LASSRA number.

They had better not institute another lockdown. Instead LASG to enforce the use of standard nose mask, ✋ gloves and use of hand sanitiser. They are there talking nonsense about another lockdown.

The government is clueless on what to do. They have no plan hence lock down. Other counties are opening , Lagos is contemplating lock down. Any plan to further lock down will fail. I pray God gives them sense to take a proactive step in their fight.
Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by fortran12: 5:56am On May 16, 2020
pahoehoe:
Hmmmm!!!! Another lockdown? Well, it is for the interest of all Lagosians. Meanwhile, would you love to be making excess of N2M per plot from Ibeju Lekki estates? Click on the links on my signature to know how you will go about it.
You advertising land and at the same time supporting a lock down. Where do u expect your potential customers to get money?

6 Likes

Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by Mazda231: 5:57am On May 16, 2020
I will create a fully verified Nigerian business PayPal account for you that can send and receive without vpn

For just a Token DM if interested check my signature to contact me via WhatsAp
Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by Raalsalghul: 5:58am On May 16, 2020
fortran12:

You advertising land and at the same time supporting a lock down. Where do u expect your potential customers to get money?

Haven't you heard, common sense is not that common.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by Basher8583: 6:00am On May 16, 2020
rockiedink:
Social Media government

If they end up instituting another lockdown, just know that no palliative will be given to anybody because LASG will simply say "Well, you asked us to lockdown again."
so better start saving your cash
Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by FlordFlorez(m): 6:00am On May 16, 2020
I said it in the other trend. So many people want to criticize me. This is a government that have her people at heart.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by Truth89: 6:07am On May 16, 2020
LASG for life!!! When we are done, we will all be alright last last....
Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by Marapdova(m): 6:08am On May 16, 2020
It's a very hard decision to take; May God give our leaders the wisdom to take the right ones.

*My signature might just interest you.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by Successmind(m): 6:09am On May 16, 2020
I should have seen this coming...
Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by Appswheel(m): 6:17am On May 16, 2020
Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 6:18am On May 16, 2020
You have a good point o... But let me also remind you that Lagosians are not helping matters. All directives put in place are not being observed and instead of them to keep to this simple instruction on social distancing, they resolved to emotional blackmail that the rules are strict on them as commercial motorists and market women and men. I have an health worker with me who happens to be one of these covid19 doctors at Yaba, when she start to narrate the pains that the affected people passes through and how they died, you don't need anyone to tell you to maintain social distancing or even stay at home. The lockdown affects all classes, but one way or the other we learn to survive through it. Waiting for palliative from the government is just like waiting for Ronaldo to come back to Real Madrid because it won't happen. I expect that our local churches/Mosque should stepped in as it is obvious that the government has let us down but unfortunately we aren't getting any their support or maybe a little. When there is life, we have hope that we will bounce back no matter what... It is better than exposing ourselves to be a deadly disease and die untimely.
ReubenE:
They should not try another lock down

You can't lock down people from surviving especially when you don't do anything differently to salvage the situation.

During the six weeks lock down, they never tested people more than the way they are testing people now.
They lock down then go home and sit down like the rest of us with the hope that magic happens.

Please leave Lagos alone

Somebody cannot possibly survive with the fear of corona virus and the fear of losing his job
Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by samler(m): 6:19am On May 16, 2020
Nigeria has a nation has entered express road.
Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by Martinola(m): 6:20am On May 16, 2020
Social media poll is crap. The people most hit by lockdown does not browse the internet
Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by Anaedo1: 6:22am On May 16, 2020
Hotfreeze:
I hope the developers of Lagos take this chance very seriously.

Online polls are the closest they can get to participating in Lagos politics since they got a few seats in Lagos in 2015 and used 2015 to 2019 to insult their helpers.

This government should put in more efforts in testing and tracing. They are more committed to lockdown than testing. Let them start looking for how to test at least 5 Million.

A fool will always show himself..

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by BreconHills(m): 6:27am On May 16, 2020
ReubenE:
They should not try another lock down

You can't lock down people from surviving especially when you don't do anything differently to salvage the situation.

During the six weeks lock down, they never tested people more than the way they are testing people now.
They lock down then go home and sit down like the rest of us with the hope that magic happens.

Please leave Lagos alone

Somebody cannot possibly survive with the fear of corona virus and the fear of losing his job

I understand your concerns. However the lockdown is not the only determinant of the rate of employment. Truth is we have been running an unefficient overstaffed system since the Udoji salary awards in the 70's. We have also been producing what is essentially low skilled, inflexible work force since the 90's. What the Corona virus has done is accelerated the speed of digital change all over the world and people are unable to respond.

This is not just the fault of the people, our government has also failed to install the digital infrastructure required to transform the economy. If you look at Estonia which is a highly digitalised economy with a very high standard of education you will see that the destruction of real gdp is much less than say the US which favours high tech clusters instead of democratised technology.

Its a problem that Nigerians are going to have to own because no one can help us. Everyone must come out of their pity party and adapt to the new realities. Lock down or no lockdown, the economy has changed forever. Your job has changed. Can you?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by Sergioaguero: 6:32am On May 16, 2020
NEW MODEL DIGITAL PH METER (AUTOMATIC CALIBERATION)

Fish fries, fingerlings, juveniles and others cannot survive in waters below pH 6.5 and above pH 7.5 for long periods.

The optimum pH for fish is between 6.5 and 7.5. Fish will grow poorly and reproduction will be affected at consistently higher or lower pH levels...

Automatic Button Caliberation Digital PH meter for testing water purity and pH

Automatic Calibration Digital pH Meter with ATC,Water Quality Tester 0.01pH High Accuracy, 0.00-14.00 Measurement Range, 0.01 Resolution Measure Handheld PH Pen Tester

Buy on Whatsapp or C.a.l.l. 0.8.1.3.8.5.7.0.1.8.4

Note:
Price N10,000.

Pay on delivery in lagos.

Delivery fee in Lagos N1000.

Limited Stock Available,

More Stock up of device uncertain due to Corona Virus Pandemic and Govt. ban on International Flight.

Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by cashinnaira: 6:33am On May 16, 2020
Most people that you will lock down are not on social media. they are on the streets hustle for daily bread. Some of those on social media still enjoying free food, free accommodation etc

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by zedegit: 6:35am On May 16, 2020
postbox:

https://brandspurng.com/2020/05/14/lockdown-lasg-explains-reason-behind-social-media-poll/

So Covid has turned an aged man into a ninja turtle abi na sub zero fah?
Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by MrDoGood(m): 6:35am On May 16, 2020
rockiedink:
Social Media government

If they end up instituting another lockdown, just know that no palliative will be given to anybody because LASG will simply say "Well, you asked us to lockdown again."

Dem first give before? Audio government
Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by Nobody: 6:35am On May 16, 2020
Una don chop belleful that's y you can comment.
Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by Obidiugwu: 6:38am On May 16, 2020
Thank God that is not the final determined factor because a lot of people are not online due to one problem or the other.
Dm us for your different types of high quality male/female Fabrics ,Curtains and beddings at affordable prices. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by Hope4all967(f): 6:38am On May 16, 2020
Anuoluwapo3054:
You have a good point o... But let me also remind you that Lagosians are not helping matters. All directives put in place are not being observed and instead of them to keep to this simple instruction on social distancing, they resolved to emotional blackmail that the rules are strict on them as commercial motorists and market women and men. I have an health worker with me who happens to be one of these covid19 doctors at Yaba, when she start to narrate the pains that the affected people passes through and how they died, you don't need anyone to tell you to maintain social distancing or even stay at home. The lockdown affects all classes, but one way or the other we learn to survive through it. Waiting for palliative from the government is just like waiting for Ronaldo to come back to Real Madrid because it won't happen. I expect that our local churches/Mosque should stepped in as it is obvious that the government has let us down but unfortunately we aren't getting any their support or maybe a little. When there is life, we have hope that we will bounce back no matter what... It is better than exposing ourselves to be a deadly disease and die untimely.
in ur mi d you have said something abi? You only showed that you lack common sense and good judgment

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by Mordecai(m): 6:38am On May 16, 2020
rockiedink:
Social Media government

Was there any palliatives in the first instance?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by Mordecai(m): 6:38am On May 16, 2020
The disparity between FB and Twitter goes to figure.

More of the upper class on Twitter. They can work from anywhere. Their livelihoods aren't really affected by the lockdown. Granted, they might not be able to go the gym, but they are too scared of covid19 to want that anymore. There is also the political class cashing out big time on covid19.

On Facebook, the reverse is the case. Less of the upper class individuals. The lower socioeconomic class dominates that forum. They need to earn their living daily. They need their employers businesses to thrive else they'll be out of a job soon.

There is a whole set of people that can't even afford to waste time or their little hard-earned money online. They far outnumber the population on Twitter and Facebook combined.

As for their opinion, your guess is as good as mine.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll by Nobody: 6:40am On May 16, 2020
How come I didn't see the poll?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: A Presidential Disaster Waiting To Happen? - By Farooq A. Kperogi / El-Rufai, Adamu, Buni, Others Shun Tinubu's Meeting / MOPOL And Naval Personnel Clash In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.