Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors (38416 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now / COVID-19: Ignore The ‘Vaccine’ Being Hawked In Kano, FG Warns Residents / Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Jimmyld231: 11:06am On May 16, 2020
saponda257:
Good day Fellow Nairalanders,

During the Lockdown, I earned a total of N19,000 in the month on April.

Yes, It's not much but its something during this trying times of Covid 19 Pandemic.

I was offered 10% daily on my investment and a whooping 20% on referrals.

want to know more about ??

After you register, Join the Telegram for better info

Check my signature Below for Link
Ekabo
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by psychologist(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2020
Seconded

Nigerian's, we can abuse any and everything
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by edo3(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2020
growtogeda:
FG and NCDC should shut the Bleep up. now they have sacked 3 of my friends from their work

abeg , checkout my funny cartoon on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHSvdtfF9AY
which agency be that?
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by NaijadrivaCars: 11:07am On May 16, 2020
So they wouldn't tell the world you treated them with antimalarial drugs and vitamic C tablets of N100
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:08am On May 16, 2020
Why not?
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by eleko1: 11:09am On May 16, 2020
angry nonsense .Chalk aka paracetamol,anti malaria plus typhoid fever melecine Scamdemic thieves sad angry
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by FLYFIRE(m): 11:10am On May 16, 2020
So they can secretly begin to use Bill Gates chipped vaccine.
WATCH OUT PEOPLE
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by apexc4366: 11:10am On May 16, 2020
[color=#] 3133217[/color]
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Grace001: 11:11am On May 16, 2020
Mmmm
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Nobody: 11:12am On May 16, 2020

Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by lukui: 11:13am On May 16, 2020
Stop "bombing" our "goldmine".

Abbatoir men will be praying for cows to kill. Cows will be praying to God " Not today ".

Welcome to Nigeria, dead bodies on the streets, millions in their accounts.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by WaffenSS(m): 11:13am On May 16, 2020
The genetic sequence of the virus had been shared with the global scientific community and is publicly available at https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/MT072688

The so-called researchers are free to study it and start their research, they don't need Boss Mustapha or anyone's permission to start.

As far as I'm concerned they're perfectly aware that it's almost impossible for them to develop a cure and are just making noise to partake in the financial spoils.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by GamalNasser: 11:13am On May 16, 2020
The Scamdemic must continue!!!! Ask yourself why WHO and their agents want to pretend like Chloroquine doesn't cure COVID cheesy cheesy..evil People everywhere .

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Udoskybest: 11:13am On May 16, 2020
Skeleton in the cupboard... Malaria's advanced name is covid 19 in my naija
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by martineverest(m): 11:14am On May 16, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Federal Government must be hiding something.
by the time people start self medication and Living with unaffected people,the disease will spread like wildfire and it will be very difficult to control..by that time,Nigeria will collapse
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by growtogeda: 11:14am On May 16, 2020
edo3:
which agency be that?
not an agency. just a private workplace
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Finnese001: 11:15am On May 16, 2020
covid 19 News now sound stale to me

Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:15am On May 16, 2020
blackboy:
FG must be a scam or scamming Nigeria and the world but the world already knows most of the corona cases are fake.

I pity those who die this period . If na malaria or heart attack or any sickness they can be labelled Corona.

God save us

How can u pity those that die this period.. does that make sense?
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by GamalNasser: 11:15am On May 16, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
its simple if another person is infected with covid-19,that person might self medicate which might lead To drug abuse!

Nigerians have been abusing antimalarials since 1960 so what's new

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by edo3(m): 11:15am On May 16, 2020
growtogeda:

not an agency. just a private workplace
Eyah,, its well wt us
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by GamalNasser: 11:16am On May 16, 2020
martineverest:
by the time people start self medication and Living with unaffected people,the disease will spread like wildfire and it will be very difficult to control..by that time,Nigeria will collapse

Shut up NIGERIANS have been self medicating forever ...you want to tell me you have never self medicated before ?

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by wink2015(m): 11:16am On May 16, 2020
WHEN DID BOSS MUSTAPHA BECAME A MEDICAL DOCTOR?

He mingle around medical professionals and be giving convid 19 statement.

Does he not know the parastatals he is supposed to be reporting on?

BOSS MUSTAPHA is using NOTICE ME to be taking roles that he lack the PROFESSIONAL SKILLS to adjudicate on.

DOKITA Mustapha take time O! ( in Warri man pidgin english parlance )
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by FeliciaOja(f): 11:16am On May 16, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Federal Government must be hiding something.
Some people are profting from this pandemic..think about it

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by martineverest(m): 11:16am On May 16, 2020
blackboy:
FG must be a scam or scamming Nigeria and the world but the world already knows most of the corona cases are fake.

I pity those who die this period . If na malaria or heart attack or any sickness they can be labelled Corona.

God save us
u think federal government is happy to loose billions of revenue from non-functional economy as a result of stay-at-home?...u think federal government is happy with the recession?.... government have been stealing money ,they don't need corona to steal
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by growtogeda: 11:17am On May 16, 2020
edo3:
Eyah,, its well wt us
Amin o. but why did nairaland changed my f*ck to blerp
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by UltimateSpice: 11:17am On May 16, 2020
Stay safe, stay alive.
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by martineverest(m): 11:17am On May 16, 2020
GamalNasser:

Shut up NIGERIANS have been self medicating forever ...you want to tell me you have never self medicated before ?
are you comparing self medication on malaria, typhoid and head aches with corona virus??....u sound stupid

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by WaffenSS(m): 11:17am On May 16, 2020
"There is no specific treatment for COVID-19 so what clinicians do is to manage your symtoms so that your body recovers as quickly as possible.". -NCDC Boss

I've been saying this for ages to those mumus who believe chloroquine and garlic work, or that there's some secret drugs.
Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by HarunaWest(m): 11:18am On May 16, 2020
People keep saying Theres no Covid19 in Nigeria...Its just a pity of most of yall dont have medical practitioners as allies.
If you like dont take precautions oooh, if e catch you, OYO.
I know one person that Covid has killed.. Everything went down in 1 week. Worse of all, he wasnt even close to 50 years. Very healthy individual. Even the other doctor that died in Katsina the other day, same thing. So lets obey the laws of the land and stop all these rubbish talk that theres no Covid.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors by bluefilm: 11:18am On May 16, 2020
Whether FG likes it or not, the information will stil get out there.

No one will see their beloved ones suffering from COVID and not tell the person how they got cured themselves.

It is not just possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) / When Disaster Strikes: Some Of The Most Shocking Survival Stories Ever. / I Tested Positive To Hepatitis C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.